**Bommalattam 2014 January Written Updates Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Janu

Janu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
friday updates

today episode... hmmm...

"naduvulle konjum pakathe kannum" (few pages missing in between)

Kathir aka madhan fighting with nurse.. reason.. she called him by the nama madhan.. he is Kathir and ask Ram to explain to nurse. Again Badri ,Ram, Chids  and viewers are frustrated. Ennamo ponga da

Kathir explain to Chids & Badri that he is not kathir and not to visit him anymore. Barathy come there happily but shortlived when she hear that madhan is kathir now. As usual everyone in shock mode. how to tackle this problem

next scene, doc explaining to chids clan about Kathir aka madhan situation, who having selective 3 years gap amnesia. he will go and return his memory in 3 years gap. Doc almost revealing Kathir galfren name, but forget the name. Bar, Badri, Ram and Chids standing uneasy , worried doc will tell Bar name. as usual devi roll her beautiful eyes and cry.

thodarum 

Edited by Janu - 10 January 2014 at 11:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96kidsnamenithyamkvrojapoooo-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2014 January Written Updates Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 323, Saturday 11/01/14

The doctor says that there is no treatment for Madhan's condition but time is his best medicine. Devi shouts and laughs at his so called doctorate as he is unable to treat Madhan.

Bharathy says that she was literally shaken when Kathir said he loves her. She tells Chids that she needs to tell Santosh the truth immediately as she cannot continue to cheat him. Chids is speechless. The right hand man tells Chids to stop Bharathy as it could affect Devi's life negatively. Ram rushes hearing this.

Bharathy recollects the recent past while travelling in an auto. Ram stops the auto and tries to stop Bharathy. He goes on a sarcastic tone and lowers his respect. He says that he is ashamed that the all good Madhan actually did so many things to help such a selfish lady. He cannot believe that she wants to make her husband believe that she is all good knowing that she would Madhan's life at jeopardy. Ram sarcastically tells her to continue her all-good acts.

To be Continued

Edited by ThangamPlus - 12 January 2014 at 3:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanunithyamkv-Navetha-

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2014 January Written Updates Archives

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Monday January 13th Updates

Episode 324

Santosh drives home a lifeless Devi home. He advises her to be normal. Devi polambufies infront of her mother's photo and vows to kill herself if Madhan does not regain his memories. She runs and locks herself in her room. RKO (Round katti oppari) by Sivagami, Santosh and Rajesh.

At the hospital, Chids polambal to Badri Bharathy would have told Santosh the truth. So Devi vazhkkai kaput. But Badri is confident that Ram would have stopped Bharathy. An angry Ram walks in and blasts the duo for being mean, self-centered and selfish all time, which has spoiled Kathir life. Chids refuses the allegation. Ram correcta points out all the situations when Chids was mean. Chids speechless. Ram begs Chids not to take off Kathir's life and angrily asks the duo not to bother Kathir in the name of sondham. Ram says I will not spare you guys if you bother him. I am there to take care of him. Ram walks off and Chids stands polambing.. I am the reason or all confusions but that poor soul Bharathy would have told Santosh all the truth and taken the blame on her. I need to go and own my mistake. Wonder if after the truth is revealed if Santosh will accept Bharathy and Devi will accept Kathir.

Bharathy comes home, cheers the RKO gumbal and sends them to their respective rooms. She stands in front of her MIL photo and polambufies please help me. I hid the truth for the welfare of all. I am dying of guilt coz of hiding the truth from your son. I wanted to tell the truth today but I am sure Devi will not be able to take it. Thanks God Ram stopped me on right time. If and when the dark secret comes out, please make sure your son does not hate me and spoil the harmony in my life.

Thodarum

[NOCOPY]

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 January 2014 at 8:42pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96Janudmfevereclatrojapoooo-Navetha-

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Tuesday Jan 14th 2014

Pongal Special Programs

No Serial telecast

Roja gr8 escapee..LOL

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 January 2014 at 9:51pm

lathasiva96eclatrojapoooo-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Wednesday Jan 15th Update

No serial LOL

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 January 2014 at 8:30pm

lathasiva96immiranithyamkveclat

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 326, Saturday 18/01/14

Devi comes to the hospital, wakes up the sleeping Rajesh and asks about Madhan. They reluctantly go in as they aren't sure whether he is a Kathir or a Madhan. It is Madhan, he says that he has no problem and wants to go home. The doctor says that homely atmosphere will be better for him and he can be discharged today. Chids come and tries to stop the discharge fearing a tough situation will arise for Bharathy but the doctor says that discharge is the better option.

Sivagami gets the phone call and hears the happy news. Santosh also hears of the news. Bharathy worries on hearing this. Sivagami prepares the aarthi and she tells Bharathy to take it. They come home and Bharathy worriedly takes the aarthi. They come inside and Chids and Ram persuade Bharathy to take Madhan upstairs. Bharathy rushes outside, Chids, his right hand man and Ram tell her to go to her mum's house. Bharathy refuses this idea as Kathir knows the address, she says we'll solve this problem...

The Dance Continues

Edited by ThangamPlus - 19 January 2014 at 1:29pm

ac_durgaquick_silvernithyamkvrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thursday jan 16th

Pongal Special programs..

Archu escape..

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 January 2014 at 8:30pm