**Bommalattam 2014 January Written Updates Archives - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
friday

araca maavu araipoma

Chids with doc asking whether they can transfer MatKat back to hospital as they unable to control him. Docs says cannot, home envirenment is better and faster to cure him. But be careful not to force MatKat to remember anything. He must do it slowly...

At home, family talks with Madhan.. about his family and his gratitude over chids family later transfer to his bedroom

At Devi room, husband wife lovey dovey talks

Morning, Chids ask Siva to wake up Devi and start her drama as nurse. Meanwhile Bar making kolam in front of house. Kathir comes down  lookibg around, to escape without notice. Bar saw him and quickly cover her head with saree. Kathir confuse to see lady with head covering doing kolam. and he is curious to see the lady...

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago
Bommalaatam Episode 332 Saturday 25/01/14

Madhan tells Bharathy who is hiding her face that he is running away. Bharathy calls Ram to search for him who thinks that he might be in their old house.

Madhan is fighting with the landlady for apparently renting the house to others without consulting him. He also demands his money back leaving the landlady very puzzled. Ram comes and tells him that he had to get the money to cover the hospital cost. Masham apologises, he and Ram leave.

The Dance Continues
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago

Monday Jan 27th updates

Episode 333

Kathir comes back home. Devi questions. Kathir says I went for walking, advises her too to walk to reduce weight and runs upstairs. Bharathy quickly covers her head. Kathir thanks her for not potukudthing him to dietician when he escaped, advises her to think again on changing the hospital ASAP and runs to his room.  

Devi questions Ram where did Kathir go. Ram says to his room. Thank God I went on time and managed the situation. Santosh says it is high time we tell all the truth to Madhan. Devi, Ram and Chids refuses. Santosh and Nats feels it is required. Santosh feels better to get Madhan's ex-lover to tell the truth. Nats feels good idea. Ram says that girl is married. Chids gets tensed and screams why spoil that girls' life. Nats says Looks like that girl left Madhan for a wealthy guy. So we can give her some money and solve this problem. Santosh fears that Devi's life will be at stake if Madhan runs away. Bharathy says Madhan will not run away since he loves cinema. So don't do anything in haste. Lets wait for some more time. Devi walks off cribbing. Devi cries sitting beside a sleeping Kathir.

Santosh and Nats meet the doctor without the knowledge of family members. Santosh is not comfortable but Nats convinces him. Dr is scheduled to come to Chids home for a review as visiting Dr. Nats requests the Dr to explain to Madhan that he has memory loss. Dr corrects it as memory slip and it might lead to negative results if Madhan is explained the truth. Nats says we are facing a lot of problems. He absconds often and we are worried what if he absconds permanently. Dr says please wait for some time. Nats says not possible to wait without knowing till when. Nats says that Kathir's ex-lover would have definitely hidden the love matter from her hubby. What if Madhan meets her and talks to her when her hubby is around, Will it not create problem in her life? Dr agrees that this is an issue. Nats says during the review please let Madhan know that his ex-lover is married and change his mind. Dr assures to do his level best.        

Santosh wonders Why Nats compelled the Dr. Nats says all for the benefit of Devi's happiness and Madhan's ex lover's happiness. Mind voice la Nats says No happiness in your lives till the time I am around.

Next morning, Dr comes to Chids home. Badri is also around. Chids asks Dr what brings you here? Dr says for giving Madhan a counseling session. Chids asks who requested for it. Santosh says naanga dhan. Chids is shocked.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Tuesday 28 / 1 / 14 Episode No 334

Folks , if you thought that what you talk to your doctor falls under patient - doctor privilege , forget it - serial world has no respect for such niceties uh huh. Just watched the episode and Roja is just livid. She is all red and angry and so here she gives a brief update ,not just that only this morning she got a compliment 😉 from thalai about her "brief' updates ...

After some silly quip from Badri about keeping the doctor waiting, the doctor finally gets to see his patient. Doctor starts a conversation with kathir ( for now folks ) Badri wonders about the conversation inside " we will have no knowledge, eh?" Well, Nats has planned for such contingencies - he has a live relay net work. Chids objects but Nats is categorical " I am concerned about Devi . Want to know if it is only Kathir who longs about his ex or it is also Madan who craves " Bharathy grants permission saying that it is time that the clan appreciated the goodness of Kathir aka Madan.

The whole jing bang listens while kathir talks - well, nothing dangerous, he does not disclose the name of his ex, says that his ex was some one who just descended from the Garden of Eden with wings thrown in for support, calls her a good friend blah blah ---- the conspiring foursome heave a sigh of relief ..and finally the doctor asks "do you still think of her?" Kathir says "yeah sure .I will always remember her "

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago
Thursday 30th January 2014 - Episode 336

Madhan's home (night time):
Madhan is sound asleep while Devi fans him. Ram enters with dinner (idly & sambar) and asks Devi to eat dinner. But Devi is more interested in talking about Madhan. She praises his virtues and good qualities and says no one in this world can come near her husband. Oru vazhiya Ram manages to make Devi have her dinner.

Chids home (dinner time):
All are having dinner except Nats. Rajesh and Chids discuss about Madhan's confessions regarding his love for Devi and Devi's reaction to it. Bharathy adds that she has utmost confidence in Devi's ability to look after Madhan. Rajesh quips that his father's idea of placing mike in the room has resulted in nanmai only. Chids praises Sivagami for bringing up Devi as a person with character. This hurts Santhosh and leaves the dining room. Rajesh questions Chids that if his mom is responsible for Devi's character, then is his father responsible for Santhosh's casanova character. Predictably both Chids and Sivagami defend Nats, but Rajesh vows that surely one day he will question his father regarding this.

Madhan's home(morning time):
Ram is asleep outside while Kathir wakes up and goes ballistic on seeing Devi sleeping with her head on top of him. Kathir's hue and cry wakes up Ram and he rushes inside to diffuse the situation. Once again Kathir demands explanation for the change from hospital (Chids home) to this place and wants to know why is this nurse is still here. Ram samalichifys saying that the nurse is his distant relative who is also his sister, so that is why she is staying here with him. Ram also adds that he has brought Kathir here on Bharathy's orders only. Still confused Kathir leaves to have coffee, while Devi urges Ram to go after him. In the teashop, once again Kathir rants and raves about the nurse and declares that her character is not good ('cos she was sleeping on top of him). Ram brushes his accusations aside and says that Devi is a gem of a person, who is married to a guy named Madhan. Ram further adds that she, being a rich person has forgone everything for her husband and is now living in modest conditions, all because she loves her husband. As they finish their coffee, Kathir shocks Ram by telling him that he has to see Bharathy.

Dance Continues
Edited by arckar25 - 10 years ago

friday update -31/1/14

Kathir is adamant to meet Bar but Ram try to to reason out not meeting her. Finally Ram can't stop him and ended waiting at park for Bar. Kathir is tense that Bar is not there yet as usual and he is worry. Pavam Ram try to samalikiran him. He wanted to call Batr and Ram hands him a new phone. Ram again samaluchify the new phone. Kathir proud of Ram of getting a new phone for Kathir . He then straightway calls Bar but thankgod and it not reachable. Then Kathir decide to go to Bar house. He asks Ram to help him  to  meet Bar at her home as the family member don't know him.

Devi is cooking at home, she feels giddy and start vomiting. She then figures out that she might be expecting. Chitti over emotion and confirmed that it must be pregnancy.he is on cloud nine and thanking god for givinh them a new varisu.  Devi wants to conform with Doc first and then tell the rest. Devi enjoying her happy moments alone. She takes out Madhan pictures and talking him and sharing her happiness.

Thodarum

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago

Wednesday Jan 29th updates

Episode 335

Dr asks Madhan what place does your ex-lover hold for you now.. Madhan says she holds the place of my mother. Drawing room - All are emotional.. Nats kadu kadu. Dr asks Madhan to share his views about his wife Devi. Madhan laughs out loud and says in one word I can describe her as Rakshasi. In poetic way I can say it as Kadhal Theeviravathi. Dr says please elaborate. Madhan says when I first met her I thought she should have bee born as a man. I could not believe that Devi could fall in love and that too with me. I am blessed to have Devi in my life. She is boon that God gave me. I belong to a poor farmer family who was struggling to meet 2 ends. But Devi is a queen. She is an angel. Wonder how she loved me. She ignored all her richness and stayed with me in my hut coz of the love she had for me. What more can I say. If ever I have rebirths I want Devi only to be my wife in every birth. Drawing room - Devi in tears. Madhan says if God appears in front of me ad give me a boon I would ask only one thing. In next jenmam, I should be born as Madhan and Devi as Devi . Naan avala thorathi thorathi kadhalichu kalyanam panikanum. Madhan says Devi loves all her family members but will never show it out. She showers her love too as angry words. Drawing room - Devi walks off. Counseling room.- Dr in tears . Madhan cheers up the Dr. Dr says you have made me emotional today. I came to counsel you but you opened your heart for me. You are such a great person. Devi runs into her room, packs hers and Madhan's clothes and barges into the counseling room. She tells Madhan come lets go and drags him out. Madhan wonders why should we go back to that home. Devi says coz people here are treating you as a patient and I don't like it. Madhan says that's coz they care for me. Devi is adamant on leaving. Chids supports her. Madhan nods. The duo are driven off to their old home by Bhupathy. Chids is relived and Bharathy smiles.

Nats summons Rajesh and Santosh and says he feels that Madhan is gr8 actor. Nats says Looks like he knew that we had set a mike. Very smartly he did not reveal his kadhali's name. Next time we should set a mike when he is Kathir Only then we will know about his Kadhali. Santosh wonder why should we know about Madhan's kadhali. Nast says to help Devi. Santosh says that will not help us at all. Madhan has clearly explained that he loves Devi a lot. So I am confident that whether he is Madhan or Kathir Devi is safe with him and we need worry about Devi's life. Rajesh thuppufies Nats for suspecting Madhan's true love and taunts his appa - have you ever appreciated amma or tried to know her likes and dislikes. You Please don't judge husband-wife relationships. . Nats yells at him and says Madhan is cleverly acting to get the property. Once he gets that he will ditch Devi on streets.. Rajesh says so what if Madhan takes the property. In fact I don't mind giving away my share to for him. Why are you calcualting money and cannot read his magnanimous character. Nats gets mad and screams at Rajesh Do you know how difficult it is to earn money. Santosh packs Rajesh off and advises Nats- Rajesh has grown up. Don't treat him a kid. Talk to him like a friend. Nats makes a feeble attempt again about tracing kathir's ex-lover. Santosh vetoes and walk off. Nats vows to find that girl and create havoc in Madhan's life.

At Madhan old home, Madhan in deep slumber and Devi fanning for him. Ram walks in and ask why is she doing this when the fan is on. Devi tells Madhan the gr8 did it this for her the whole night for 4 consecutive days that too when they were strangers. An emotional Devi says I have tortured him with derogatory words and made him do jobs like washing my clothes, get food for me and so on. He did everything for me and never complained. He is such a great person.

Screen freezes on sleeping Madhan. 

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago