Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 10-1-14 written update

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

BH :-

Gehna massaging DS's legs , DS asks her whether Ganga had milk or not ? She replies she drank some of it and said she will finish it later , DS tells how can she just obey her like that ? You should have convinced her .

Basant says he is going for work but before going he says we always obey you , don't we ? Please obey us this time and stop sleeping on the floor , DS says she don't want to argue in this matter.

Basant goes outside BH , DS sees that he forgot something , she calls Makan but Basant is gone .Gehna asks her not to worry as he will be back soon .

KB :-

Band Baja Barat environment is on , Sanchi and her friends are watching this from a distance,her friends encourage her to go and meet them to spoil the atmosphere , Sanchi agrees .

Sumitra tells Anandi about Ganga's condition , Ira & a lady are talking , the lady is eager to know about the curtains , Ira senses that something is wrong , she excuses herself .

Sanchi reaches behind Sumitra's chair and greets her by calling ma , then she taunts can i still call you ma ? She greets Bhairon too who greets her back . She continues you must be getting daily news about me from Anandi bhabhi and starts pointing out if anyone has to learn something from Anandi bhabhi then they have to bear lectures and dos and dos-not .

Ira comes and stops her from speaking more , suddenly Shiv receives a urgent call , he excuses himself for a while then he returns and closes the chapter off .

Mahi enters and says now we will refresh the jai mala moment again by making them put garlands like that special day .

The nurse hurriedly comes downstairs and informs DS that G is having breathing problems
DS and G panic then DS immediately calls Jagya but he is not available .

Ansh perform the jai mala ritual , everyone are dancing gleefully , Sumitra tells Anandi to join them too , Anandi says she doesn't want to dance , Sumitra says why not ? After all it's for her .

Then the orphanage children enter with pomp , they wish Ansh happy anniversary and say that they have brought a gift for her , Anandi refuses that elders don't receive gifts from kiddos . They insist her to see it as she wont be able to reject it then .

*Break*

The kids move aside and the boy is shown sitting on the wheel chair handled by Sonali , Anandi becomes Happy+Shocked , but Anup, Ira & Sanchi aren't pleased by the gift .

Sonali informs here is your son Amol Shekar . Shiv says A i told you everything will be well and so it will be in future too . Anandi adores Amol and hugs him , she  gives a big smile .

DS , nurse and Gehna are trying to handle Ganga , DS worriedly exclaims oh devi ma ! What kind of test is this ? Neither Bhairon nor Basant are present , Jagya isn't available and even ambulance won't arrive .

DS and Gehna ask Ganga not to take stress , the nurse says they cant wait more , they will have to take her hospital by hook or crook .DS with determination declares she will take Ganga to hospital .

All are staring with question faces , Shiv says i know all are curious to know about it , we are adopting him , he is our son .

2 ladies talk that either Shiv or Anandi are infertile , that's why they chose to adopt , Ira and Anup hear it and feels disgusted.

One of them congratulates Ira for becoming a granny and asks why Ansh chose to adopt ?
Ira says they are sane enough to take their own decisions .

*Break*

Sumitra says Bhairon that i don't doubt Anandi's decision but it wont be easy for them to look after the child .Bhairon says yes i know it will be hard for them  but Anandi has passed every challenge in her life and even Shiv is standing beside her , she has heart of gold .
Sumitra agrees indeed Anandi's mindset is unique .

The trio are pushing Ganga's stretcher , they are near the steps of the door , Gehna says we have to lift the stretcher , pushing wont work . They agree and try their hands on it , the stretcher goes through many rough ups & downs .

G screams in pain and DS yells chori and *Face palms* .

Voice over :-

The elders are more prone to be afraid of mistakes which can give them a shock .

Precap :-

Sanchi says Anup that he would be the grand dad as Shiv is his son , Anup is totally shocked. Ansh are dancing with the children with Amol watching them .Anup comes and there and turns Shiv to face him , Shiv is worried and Sanchi grins evil .
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU...
Anandi and Amol scenes were touching πŸ‘
Something seriously needs to be done to Sanchi - What DNA is she?
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for update πŸ˜Š

This show has really  become a disappointment Cvs  really don't want to show anything sensiblyπŸ₯±

Cvs really don't know how wedding anniversaries are celebrated in cities ? People don't exchange garlands in their first wedding anniversary but it's a tradition to cut a cake ?Why cvs cannot show anything in city style ? AnSh wedding anniversary doesn' t look like  being celebrated in a city but in a village The traditional dancers , the dresses ( again saying Shiv s sherwani is horrible The costume designer should be fired from his job ) Why cvs are against city people and their life styles so much ?πŸ˜•

I wish cvs would have spend some more time in showing how Anandi and Shiv develop parental feelings towards Amol before adopting him then deal with the rest challenges of family issues and answering society's  questions but no .Now it more looks like a social service from Anandi and Shiv only wants to make Anandi happy . Adoption is not fulfilling only  child's needs but a couple's  own needs too and I still don't understand why Anandi felt this need apart from only social service . Cvs have more time to show how many sips Sanchi takes of her alcohol but no time to show important things ?Same thing they did with JaGan now with AnSh ?

BH track is complete nonsense .Cvs want to show Dadisaa's redemption but its completely nonsense track thus having no impact at all .Jaitser hospital is said to be most advanced hospital in this area Does it have only one doctor Jagya ?No so why Dadisaa couldn't call Lal or  ask the nurse to send any other doctor ? πŸ˜•There are so many doctors in the hospital so ? and is there only  one ambulance in the hospital? The hospital has advanced operation theater  but don't have more than one ambulances ? 😳  and  Where are the rest of servants of BH that three ladies are pushing the stretcher ? Do all the servants only appear when its some function otherwise there is only one Makhan kaka  

Cvs think we viewers are fools ?🀒 What nonsense they are showing us  😑Disappointed big time 

Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. So it is a mixed bag for Ansh - happiness in the form of Amol and Anoop getting the truth through Sanchi. 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
A very khichdi type episode with too many emotions at once and all rushed up. 

Very poorly handled all 3 tracks; adoption, revelation of Shiv's identity and ganga's delivery.

All these 3 tracks can be shown with lot of sensibility and convincingly but nothing is of that sort.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM thanx 4 the update.
pre-cap-sanchi is really a crap ckt in whloe BV .🀒🀒
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update..
too many things mixed up in one episode πŸ˜•

Why again so much importance to Sanchi's stupidity. She looked sheer stupid.. somehow wanted to spoil everyone's happiness by hook or crook
CVs spoiled AnSh anniversary celebrations in the same way they spoiled Jagan marriage celebrations

BH track- didnt expect it to go in such a lame way. Again the entire incident looked so regressive. Unfortunately if anything happens to Ganga or her kid, will DS or Gehna be able to forgive themselves? What was the need to show it in such a dramatic way 😲
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Sum! :D 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Very stupid episode πŸ€”
Non of the scenes looked convincing to me
Shekhars were having same old fashioned BV type party where all poeple were dancing as if in some baraat 🐷...can't we have some change n modern party with some other type of dance?
Didn't get Sumitra's concern for Anandi not dancing πŸ˜•...looked forced n fake to me...and she was saying as if everything is done for Anandi only...why doesn't she ever include Shiv while speaking about Anandi? πŸ˜‘
I actually found Saanchi's behvaior amusing πŸ˜†...she was rude but not wrong...Anandi is suffocating Saanchi with her unwanted presence in her room n life but Anandi remains clueless about it 😳...hope Anandi learns something from Saanchi' behavior n reliaze that she needs to stop communicating with Saanchi more than it's necessary 
AnSh's surprise anniversary gift was not at all convincing πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...even with Anandi's happiness and attachment it looked dull...the child was absolutely clueless why he is brought in this haveli n does not even know who is his parents n family...i would have preferred if orphange agencies would have told AnSh to first spend time with Amol in orphanage n than later on bring him home. ⭐️...it looks as if Amol is trapped in some bal vivah 😭...hope now Anandi gets really as responsible as people praise her to be n make sure Saanchi never tries to harm Amol in anyway...Amol is not a kid to not understand anything...she should leave KB the day Saanchi tries to mibehave with Amol than cry in her room πŸ˜΅

No words for BH...again same delivery complication n drama...i can't believe Dadisa was stupid to literally drag Ganga with bed...she should have called someone who had jeep with them or could have called any other doctor other than Jagya at home πŸ˜•...i don't even get what Jagya could have done in all this...he would have come in BH, checked Ganga n would have said that they need to take her gyno...this much even a common people can tell...yet very unconvincing track ...they are making this pregnancy look like some bad twist of fate which Singhs are facing bravely ...it's was completely Ganga' stupidity and there is no need to put such great messages πŸ˜‘

I think BV hould now stop showing the ending voiceover...it's same message written in thousand different ways...until AnSh's marriage every message held different meaning but now all are same about good people doing this n that πŸ₯±

Precap:- o CVs cannot live without drama...one hand they brought happiness by giving amol to AnSh n second hand they brought sad drama by making Anup know Shiv's truth...so tomorrow two fathers will get to meet their sons πŸ˜†...way to go CVs love u creativity πŸ€ͺ 
angel3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
a very good episode 
one side happiness n other side fear of loosing someone
mixed emotions