Laagaaa Madhu pe DAAG??? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by darshanamehta

we want madhu & RK love should be strong Rk should have faith on madhu more than himself we want madhu should found soon abt KRK soon pls bring RK out of jail

Yup I want RK to trust Madhu😛 And Madhu to pull up her socks and identify KRK😆
you're absolutely right to say so chakku...Madhu's character isn't tainted for spending a night with her husband's look-alike especially since nothing happened BUT we all know that in Indian daily soaps the female leads are expected to be holier than thou...so the CVs may decide to address this issue at a later date by making Pabo or Dipz question Madhu's character and the poor girl won't have anything to prove otherwise...and that's what is bothering plenty of us.Why give anybody the oppurtunity to raise a doubt on Madhu's character?And frankly I despised RK for spending nights out with Ria...not because he was with Ria but because he had become oblivious to Madhu's presence and pain...just like Madhu who could otherwise sense RK's presence or if he's in danger but seems to be tuned out at present (which may be another clunk introduced by the amnesiac CVs for the current plot to work).
@maria - Yeah Nishi was telling me the same about RK mansion people🤣 They just need a reason to point fingers at her. But then she even said that RK will not trust her😳 That would be hypocritical and LAME! Issey better I want memory loss.

@GLA - Thank you❤️
nyc post true madhu is always seen to be the bad one even during sultan track me too involved lol...
i too enjoyed krk madhu scenes just coz of vdz acting it was frankly funny esp with dipali...
i know madhu dint recognise that it wasnt rk but if she did immediately then how can the track move forward i want to enjoy more kela scenes plus dips not in a romantic way but as u said funny way lol
coz no matta wat madhu does she is wrng, if she helps rk she MAHAANBALA, not jus a wife helping her hubby.. Dips is al ovr rk, but dats ok coz rk neva wrng, he was out wit ria dancing letting her hug him.. He evn bout her home in his armz infront ov madhu, but still rk is not wrng, but madhu huggd krk n shez tinted, not gud enuf for rk knw, evn tho krk n rk share da same face... Wat was rk xcuse wit ria n dips?
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@maria - Yeah Nishi was telling me the same about RK mansion people🤣 They just need a reason to point fingers at her. But then she even said that RK will not trust her😳 That would be hypocritical and LAME! Issey better I want memory loss.

@GLA - Thank you❤️

Chakku.. About RK... I think he will get insecure that the man lived in his room in his absence... with his wife!! He is a very possessive man, we all know that! He maybe even disappointed with Madhu that she did not come to know of the truth earlier... but still I think... it will be like their old hatred days... Madhu pe ghussa karne ka and ungli uthane ka haq sirf RK ka hai... along those lines..😆 ... so he will still be protective of her! 
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Blue_Scrubs

you're absolutely right to say so chakku...Madhu's character isn't tainted for spending a night with her husband's look-alike especially since nothing happened BUT we all know that in Indian daily soaps the female leads are expected to be holier than thou...so the CVs may decide to address this issue at a later date by making Pabo or Dipz question Madhu's character and the poor girl won't have anything to prove otherwise...and that's what is bothering plenty of us.Why give anybody the oppurtunity to raise a doubt on Madhu's character?And frankly I despised RK for spending nights out with Ria...not because he was with Ria but because he had become oblivious to Madhu's presence and pain...just like Madhu who could otherwise sense RK's presence or if he's in danger but seems to be tuned out at present (which may be another clunk introduced by the amnesiac CVs for the current plot to work).

I also hated RK that time for ignoring Madhu and I also disliked Madhu yesterday for not identifying KRK even after hugging him.🥱

But if RK's character wasn't questioned that time, then Madhu's character shouldn't be questioned too😕
Wuh kya hai na ku k Rk chunari nahi odhta🤣
Jokes apart i agree with u and i hope cvs dont take this route after this track.
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@vishti - No the situation is different because here Madhu thinks that KRK is RK, but still we were shown nothing happened and if Madhu also makes it clear that nothing happened, then people should believe her in RK mansion.

@Mallu  - Yes it's KeLa like that🤣 

Yeah poor KRK is fighting for his virginity to stay intact😆

in red:omg😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣,

yeah he told bhujang mein morkh nahi hoon(something like that)mein bhola hoon aur sab bholay honay ka faida uthatay hain🤣
Originally posted by Wahyas

nyc post true madhu is always seen to be the bad one even during sultan track me too involved lol...
i too enjoyed krk madhu scenes just coz of vdz acting it was frankly funny esp with dipali...
i know madhu dint recognise that it wasnt rk but if she did immediately then how can the track move forward i want to enjoy more kela scenes plus dips not in a romantic way but as u said funny way lol

Even I want funny KRK-Dips scenes. And I want Dips to identify KRK😛

Originally posted by TeArS4HaPpInEsS

coz no matta wat madhu does she is wrng, if she helps rk she MAHAANBALA, not jus a wife helping her hubby.. Dips is al ovr rk, but dats ok coz rk neva wrng, he was out wit ria dancing letting her hug him.. He evn bout her home in his armz infront ov madhu, but still rk is not wrng, but madhu huggd krk n shez tinted, not gud enuf for rk knw, evn tho krk n rk share da same face... Wat was rk xcuse wit ria n dips?

Agree. Double standards much?😛