Arjun's Cool, cosy and contemporary space

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Cool,cosy and contemporary space

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

As you enter actor Arjun Bijlanis home,it gives you a very contemporary feel.The golden and brown colour used to decorate the house,exude warmth.The home has minimal furniture most of which has been picked by his wife,Neha Swamy.The bedroom has a large mirror,which gives a very studio-type feel to it.A string of bulbs framing the mirror,adds to this feel.Some small items like an ashtray and a basketballshaped lamp deviate attention from an otherwise contemporary feel.Says Arjun,I am a huge basketball fan and I couldnt resist picking up the lamp.Neha and I bought these items from random stores over the years.The living area has been decorated by Neha and the sofa cover is more expensive than the sofa itself.Another favourite section of mine bar was broken down thrice before I finalised it.

Arjun Bijlani shows off his perfume collection

The actor put a string of mirchi lights inside the bottle

This lamp was an impulsive pick from a random store

Arjun,who has played soccer and basketball in college,bought the lamp four years ago

The balcony is Arjuns favourite corner where he likes to spend his evenings reading and sipping on coffee

The couple chose brown and golden colours for the living area to give it a contemporary feel

The ashtray

One of the walls of the living area has been done up with red and gold wallpaper

A decorated earthen pot

thnx so much for pics n article..😊
wow such a beautiful house... arjun and neha has done it so well... 
Really amazing things esp the lamp and ashtray.