Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i want krk to be exposed soon
and also get his punishment
hope his mother disowns him
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ya in tat accident scene pads might be n mb might goes to chawl to run d swapping track fir sometime lool.finger prints match seems krk even done finger surgery n body surgery ti become completely rk as mb can't recognise krk while she hugged n done blouse test to catch krk n krk proved tatoo test lool cvs n theur jokes lol.may be they took finger prints of rk n prepared skin matching of it n wore it to krk fingers tat might cvs will show as they r trying to prove krk as rk n rk as krk n clise rk completely lol.
vparekh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SVK1234

???????😕 care to explain

Mera kahne ka matalab he rk aur madhu ka plan ho krk ko trap karne me and real cluprit find out karne ke pichhe. jail me actual krk ho and RK krk ki acting karke rk mension me rahta ho.
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maker sick to see Madhu ankle KRK hugging and together in the bedroom. The writers are sick in the mind . I am not going to see the show until RK gets back RK his home. And Madhu maybe bath in seven flowers to wash all the dirt from her being together with another man . Sorry guys no offence.
Just cannot accepts anybody with Madhu . I only want RK and Madhu. Rishibala only
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vparekh

Mera kahne ka matalab he rk aur madhu ka plan ho krk ko trap karne me and real cluprit find out karne ke pichhe. jail me actual krk ho and RK krk ki acting karke rk mension me rahta ho.

if what you posted turn out to be true, I will eat my words.

highly doubtful though, cvs likes to torture rishbalas fan coz of our continious bashing in every track... they r just shooting arrows blindly and waiting to see which one hits the target and failing miserably in each and every track...I hate to say this, but it's time to pack up their nautanki and move on. There is nothing left in the show to salvage period... the unique concept they had in their mind is long gone. That's what they did to their previous show , samething is happening to MEIEJ and mark my word, anyone wanna bet?, they will do the samething to their new show too in about a year, give or take...
vparekh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SVK1234

if what you posted turn out to be true, I will eat my words.

highly doubtful though, cvs likes to torture rishbalas fan coz of our continious bashing in every track... they r just shooting arrows blindly and waiting to see which one hits the target and failing miserably in each and every track...I hate to say this, but it's time to pack up their nautanki and move on. There is nothing left in the show to salvage period... the unique concept they had in their mind is long gone. That's what they did to their previous show , samething is happening to MEIEJ and mark my word, anyone wanna bet?, they will do the samething to their new show too in about a year, give or take...

Dear friend aap jo kah rahe he vo bilkul sahi he.Actully cvs are in revenge mode with Rishbala fans and particular with RK fans. Me sirf aapna frustation and pain nikalne ke liye kabhi kabhi eise positive tukke laga leta hu...sirf man ko behlane ke liye. I agree with u abhi strong RK and happy Rishbala moment dekhna mungerilal ke hasin sapne jaisa lagta he. I hate this type of story. What happened with show after bhai entered the show is still to matter of reserch.