Episode 471 Discussion: January 9th, 2014

Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 471 Discussion: January 9th, 2014

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Please read the pointers below for posting on EDT.  

Also, extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. This is an entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Please try and post only reviews (which can be one liners - if you wish) on page 1.  
  2. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more and the discussion becomes irrelevant to the topic on hand, please take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  3. Regulate the font size and colors. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters, or multi-colored font for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3878844
  • The link to the playlist of edited RM scenes is here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3761863

MAS also maintains sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-11
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3852970
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse (Chat)

Indexing of EDTs from December 2012 -July 2013

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3877707

Cheers,
MAS

disgusting..utterly disgusting..i never said it but this time i want the trps to drop to the lowest..

the first half forced comedy, more of a tragedy..

the second half, disgust..krk and Madhu in the same bedrooom..rk and madhu separated..why, what happened to lomdi ka dimag and rk ko pehchane Ki nazar?

dips and rk, pathetic..

preacp..memory loss..really cvs , heights..
Stick a fork in me I am done with this show.never in my life I was this upset and mad. what the hell they r showing us? disgust utter disgust. That's my review.

Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
Finally KRK replaced RK in the house..
I am glad that KRK did not touch her 

Dips and KRK scene could have been much better but as body double is being used we cannot expect much from them..

My heart goes out for RK today..poor guy..how many times will he go to jail πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

No visitors are allowed near RK and his voice is not even audible ???Isnt it torturous πŸ˜‘ for him and for us too??

PRECAP: I did not get it..whats with the bus ?? Are they heading for a memory loss track.I wanted one before KRK but not now and not like this at all if they are heading towards it...
Don't expect anything from this Cvs they make a mockery of true love today where wife can't recognize her own husband so anybody can become Madhubala's husband RK if they have proper marks on their body just like RK.Disgusting .Thanks for small mercy they are not sharing same bed otherwise i would have off  the TV at that time only.KRK was granted bail some times back so how he can be arrested without any reason,this remind me of that disgusting track where law was acting according to him.When Madhu will recognise real RK after she become suspicious of KRK due to his action so in that case her love is only physical attachment not emotional but RK love is emotional since he feel Madhu.Deepali and KRK(RK) scene as expected what's new i don't feel like laughing Precap can't say anything before watching the EPISODE.

In this way u want to rise  TRP Cvs.U really think  TRP aunties will like this track where wife get touchy unknowingly with other man thinking him to be her husband and don't feel anything while  touching him.Just one word CHEAP .
2 things..

we love krk but not in rk's place..krk as a character hasn't evoked tht much sympathy tht we tolerate him, specially with Madhu...a woman living with a stranger under one roof, thinking tht he is her husband is disgusting..and what good reason does krk has to do it? What good sanskar, ma Ki siksha etc etc does he talk about..is his mental age below 10? If he wants money, he already took 4 crores from rk and foolishly gave it to bhujang..he has rk's entire property and bank balance then why is he working for bhujang? His mom will be proud of him when she will know that her son deceived a person, cheated his wife, and ruined them?

now Mb will have such this kind of toilet comedy? Tht washroom scene was sick!! Specially when we are so used to watching vd as rk..plz spare us the horror!

ab toh Madhu ka hook bhi nahi khulega , she wud want to do it every night and feel romantic 24x7 Bec rk is not around..

eta..finally at this juncture i am able to hate Mb, rk, and rm with all my heart..thank you cvs ..love is an overrated emotion..but yes, half the credit i will give to vd's wife also..she asked us to be happy to see vd on screen everyday, now i will see how long will she see him as krk and in Mb..we were his fans , not his pet dogs..next time i will make sure i keep my eyes and ears closed to his personal life when he does his next project..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
@yog, just the two of them sleeping under one roof was pukish..will anyone see the cctv footage to see whether they slept together or no? This is not comedy ke meri izzat khatre Mein..what about tht innocent woman? Her izzat?

how the hell did the finger prints matched? And how did bhujang kidnapped rk? Was there a secret tunnel below that cupboard? How did krk enter rk mansion?

rk is finished today..better to kill him and Mb can marry krk, for all tht i care..i wish i was never addicted..
Originally posted by _charu_

@yog, just the two of them sleeping under one roof was pukish..will anyone see the cctv footage to see whether they slept together or no? This is not comedy ke meri izzat khatre Mein..what about tht innocent woman? Her izzat?

how the hell did the finger prints matched? And how did bhujang kidnapped rk? Was there a secret tunnel below that cupboard? How did krk enter rk mansion?

rk is finished today..better to kill him and Mb can marry krk, for all tht i care..i wish i was never addicted..
now I am wondering what explanation  she will give to RK after he comes out last time she said "mein pagal hoon" I think this time she will said " mere dil toh keh raha tha ki who  mera RK nahi hai par dimag bol raha tha ki hai" so this way Cvs will justify her action.
Originally posted by _charu_

Bang on, excellent questions and hope cvs provide us with some logical answer , will be shock if they doπŸ˜†

Only way RK finger prints match is, original finger print of RK is replacd with KRK. otherwise, There is no way, I mean it is nearly impossible to have 2 ppl have the same finger prints , even identical twins doesn't have the same FP. 

What about RK got shot and his stabbing as someone posted yesterday, a simple medical exam will tell he is the real one.. guess cvs forgot that too.. selective amnesia i guessπŸ˜†. 

but knowing cvs, they think we r all illiterate and dumb and will accept any senseless bakwas coz we r suckers..

I have nothing against VD, he is a verstile and outstanding actor.. 

Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
I never liked KRK.. And now I hate him...  Not because I m RK fan.. But because its impossible to find KRK antics cute with all his vile deeds.. I hated him when he was mad at madhu for slapping him.. What was he expecting?? 
 KRK is doing the same shit that the sleaze bag sultan did... Crying about his Maa.. And her upbringing.. RK was so right to call him Sadakchaap, gutterchaap and what not.. Shame on this Hanumaan Bhakt and village boy.. A man can't have another woman's name engraved on his wrist but can share a room with another woman... Double standards.. Can they just stop whitewashing all their pukeworthy villains.. Maa ki mithai and dad's zameen my foot.. What will he feel if some random old man shares a room with his mom in the village.. 

I hope this track fails.. A random man living with a respectable woman in the same room.. Disgusted!! CVs again proved that they can never help dishing out some pukeworthy tracks.. They have always disrespected marriage and tey continue to do so...

And madhu again disappoints me.. She never had that connection with RK.. Just get the same tattoo and get the swagger.. She can't recognize her husband.. Is it too tough to recognize ur husband's touch? Especially after all this proximity.. While RK could feel madhu in jail.. 

I hate that f**king KRK.. And VD fans plz spare me some torture.. You are more than welcome to go gas on him but I just find him as disgusting as that pukeworthy Sadakchaap Sultan..!!

I don't even care for the precap.. As I am not willing to watch this dumb woman who just drools on her husband physically but is clueless about him.. And that evil rogue who disguises himself as a Hanumaan worshipper screaming about his chastity but has no concerns about dignity of another woman..

RK was right.. KRK is Sadakchaap indeed.. Hate the CVs.. I hope they wrap this show very soon.. As they can't revive it anymore...