Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

pasumarthisa

IF-Dazzler

pasumarthisa

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Apart from kumud ji's entry, the hug and their convo which was a delight, there were two things i liked in the episode.

1. Danny hugging the person on the street who told him which way Kusum went. It was a genuine scene and had that impact for me.

2. Kalika became a billi atleast for one episode. She is usually on a rampage. Atleast today she was clueless and Saras, Kumud and even kusum outwitted her. I know she is CVs' favorite and this wont last long. Her very existence means she has to brew trouble.

Kusum's change of heart - I am not that impressed. She didnt confess how she tried to burn herself alive. She still has to do lot of prayaschit. How would Desais feel if they know she tried to burn herself and said to kumud that she can take phere on her chitaa? this 180 degree turn in just words

Kumud - Today she again started on the lines of 'Kusum aisa kuch nahin hai' etc. Instead of atleast saying u tried to end ur life and that hurt me so much. Par Deviji ne darshan diye. Yeh kam nahin hai.

Saras- Atleast tried to make it clear that they did this to bring Danny and kusum closer.

Tomorrow when Kusum ji goes dramatic and puts each other's hands together, I hope atleast someone opens their mouth and says her stamp of approval is not needed and they have decided to be together.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreemena_khappychappyDocWhoSindhuMenontwilaKK84Arshics

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Milan Bytes (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Apart from kumud ji's entry, the hug and their convo which was a delight, there were two things i liked in the episode.

1. Danny hugging the person on the street who told him which way Kusum went. It was a genuine scene and had that impact for me.

2. Kalika became a billi atleast for one episode. She is usually on a rampage. Atleast today she was clueless and Saras, Kumud and even kusum outwitted her. I know she is CVs' favorite and this wont last long. Her very existence means she has to brew trouble.

Kusum's change of heart - I am not that impressed. She didnt confess how she tried to burn herself alive. She still has to do lot of prayaschit. How would Desais feel if they know she tried to burn herself and said to kumud that she can take phere on her chitaa? this 180 degree turn in just words

Kumud - Today she again started on the lines of 'Kusum aisa kuch nahin hai' etc. Instead of atleast saying u tried to end ur life and that hurt me so much. Par Deviji ne darshan diye. Yeh kam nahin hai.

Saras- Atleast tried to make it clear that they did this to bring Danny and kusum closer.

Tomorrow when Kusum ji goes dramatic and puts each other's hands together, I hope atleast someone opens their mouth and says her stamp of approval is not needed and they have decided to be together.

@bold - I don't expect any such to happen. Even today when kusum was doing her nautanki, both Saras and Kumud looked guilty and did not bring out the horror of all that she had been doing 

Anyway, the last week, kusums deeds have been underplayed and dismissed and so I expect no 

retribution, all will be well in Desai land, and kusum will be back to being the dear sister 

That's what is so wrong with Hindi shows, Santhi, the whole message that anything and everything is 

acceptable and forgivable and chalta hai in families.

But there is that one central character who will be hauled over coals over anything and nothing. 

So last night, Saras and Kumud were in the dock, while bechari kusum was the wronged one for her 

choti si galti for which Saras gave her itni badi sazaa 

How is a few days of stress and fear too much sazaa for facing near death by fear, 

the threat of suicide by a loved one, 

the pressure to sacrifice the man you love to keep your sister alive

- the thousand deaths she has put Kumud through all in the name of love ? 

I don't think we will get that closure from this show, so let us also shrug and move on 

Btw, since the Chabis are all with Gun only, how did Saras get the chabi of the oopar ka kamra? 

Haila, did he too invade VCs bedroom and steal the chabi? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreemena_khappychappySindhuMenontwilapasumarthisaInfofan

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Originally posted by Arshics

And Yash, please take lessons from Saras and Danny 

On ladki patana, you are too lalloo 

And your wife is making you an ulloo 

Aur Yash, tumhe mil raha hai babaji ka tullu LOL   just wanted to add this line Tongue

And thank you very much for the awesome bytes Arshi Hug

But really hope kusum will not do another roundabout..i just cant believe her, but she seemed to be earnest...so lets see Ermm

Vidya, the flashbacks kusum had in that scene seemed to make it clear to her that Saras would never care for her the way he cares for Kumud, and Danny was there for her always 

So I guess, she did realise that she is an external factor for Saras and Kumud and this jolted her out of her meera bai trance 

Only sad thing is that she will not realise the horror of what she has done, I would have liked her to back down as the guilty one and not as the poor wronged one, as is happening now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_ktwila

pasumarthisa

IF-Dazzler

pasumarthisa

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Kusum's change of heart - I am not that impressed. She didnt confess how she tried to burn herself alive. She still has to do lot of prayaschit. How would Desais feel if they know she tried to burn herself and said to kumud that she can take phere on her chitaa? this 180 degree turn in just words.

@bold - I don't expect any such to happen. Even today when kusum was doing her nautanki, both Saras and Kumud looked guilty and did not bring out the horror of all that she had been doing 

Anyway, the last week, kusums deeds have been underplayed and dismissed and so I expect no 

retribution, all will be well in Desai land, and kusum will be back to being the dear sister 

That's what is so wrong with Hindi shows, Santhi, the whole message that anything and everything is 

But there is that one central character who will be hauled over coals over anything and nothing. 

So last night, Saras and Kumud were in the dock, while bechari kusum was the wronged one for her 

How is a few days of stress and fear too much sazaa for facing near death by fear, 

I don't think we will get that closure from this show, so let us also shrug and move on 

Btw, since the Chabis are all with Gun only, how did Saras get the chabi of the oopar ka kamra? 

True Arshi. You said it so well. Leads are hauled over coals. I mean she tortured Saras n Kumud for so many episodes. And such a lame ending.

Arshi kyaa yaar aap bhi saras par shak kar rahe ho? Dadaji ke paas duplicate hua hoga. Iss liye saras ko mil gaya.

Saras's expressions were good today even though he was in separate frames in many shots.

Ab tho thoda sa romance dekhne ko milna chahiye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_kDocWhoSindhuMenontwilaArshics

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tryforceful

Just like that Kusum says "Mischief Managed" to this whole emotional blackmail and as predicted by many astute forum members here, the Desai parents don't bat an eyelidLOL 

Anyway, since we are all conditioned enough to not look for logic...

Hurray for Samud wedding (?) and
Welcome back JennyG, you were missedHug

Have a great day, all 

Shrija, a totally disappointing end to kusums drama. She could commit blackmail, arson, near murder, 

suicide attempts, lying, cheating, but still last night she was the poor wronged one and Saras the guilty 

If dadaji and Dukhba had not stood by him, who knows VC might have launched his famous thappad 

on Saras for giving dhoka to the Desais ! 

Aisa hi hota hai Desai parivar main ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreemena_kDocWhotwila

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

HHBB Arshi. I was unable to check the forum earlier today. Anyhow, Kumud is back and Kusum ka bachpana is forgiven... whattay surprise!!!! And Samud feeling guilty for lying to her and to inconvenience her!!!!!!!!!! Whattay surprise!!!!

@ blue - above sums it up well.

Santhi - sorry, I didnt reply to your post in the previous CB earlier... had internet issues... I watch a random episode of SC occasionally. Its been ages actually since I stopped watching on a daily basis, I think when Saras put the kamarband on Kusum I think was the last straw for me. Posts on CB give me more than enough info for me to rant LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_khappychappyDocWhotwilaArshics

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Kusum's change of heart - I am not that impressed. She didnt confess how she tried to burn herself alive. She still has to do lot of prayaschit. How would Desais feel if they know she tried to burn herself and said to kumud that she can take phere on her chitaa? this 180 degree turn in just words.

True Arshi. You said it so well. Leads are hauled over coals. I mean she tortured Saras n Kumud for so many episodes. And such a lame ending.

Arshi kyaa yaar aap bhi saras par shak kar rahe ho? Dadaji ke paas duplicate hua hoga. Iss liye saras ko mil gaya.

Saras's expressions were good today even though he was in separate frames in many shots.

Ab tho thoda sa romance dekhne ko milna chahiye.

Over the last few episodes, the shadi of Saras and Kumud has been raised many times, by dadaji, by Khoti kaki, Saras himself and now by kusum herself. 

Since right now there is no hurdle left, I expect the shadi ki tayyari to start, till the new twist which will pull them apart ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_ktwilapasumarthisaInfofan

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vidya0906

And Yash, please take lessons from Saras and Danny 

On ladki patana, you are too lalloo 

And your wife is making you an ulloo 

Aur Yash, tumhe mil raha hai babaji ka tullu LOL   just wanted to add this line Tongue

And thank you very much for the awesome bytes Arshi Hug

But really hope kusum will not do another roundabout..i just cant believe her, but she seemed to be earnest...so lets see Ermm

Vidya, the flashbacks kusum had in that scene seemed to make it clear to her that Saras would never care for her the way he cares for Kumud, and Danny was there for her always 

So I guess, she did realise that she is an external factor for Saras and Kumud and this jolted her out of her meera bai trance 

Only sad thing is that she will not realise the horror of what she has done, I would have liked her to back down as the guilty one and not as the poor wronged one, as is happening now. 

@ Bold - would have been great if we had got to see this!

I hope the actor and character have got over the Meera bai tranceWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_kDocWhotwila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top