Crime patrol: Dastak

EDT: A Crime Revisited (10th and 11th January)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Episode name: A Crime Revisited
Air date: 10th and 11th January

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 11 January 2014 at 12:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EDT: A Crime Revisited (10th and 11th January)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
It's about the 5-year-old girl who was assaulted after Nirbhaya. Ouch

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Shocked I cant believe its real?! This case really happened?! Shocked A five year old child! Ouch My body is trembling reading about it... Such monsters should be hanged to death...Such "police" officers should be beaten to death...they are a bunch of morons...that pevert who did this i would burn him alive! Dead

i am not ashamed to use such a word...such monsters deserve it... Angry

Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 January 2014 at 4:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladybabu2008Muskaan92

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Some things highlighted in today's episode are disgusting.
  • This guy has done it before. And that time he was married to the girl he did the act with.
  • He wasn't alone but with a friend.
  • The only reason this case ever got solved was because of the media and protests.
  • As soon as everything died down all the support given to the family was taken away.
I'm absolutely ashamed at such things!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-lovely_lady

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I would blame the stupid Panchayat for allowing him to marry his victim...!! How can a girl bear the rapist as her husband...?? And, the girl was no less than a idiot...!! She supported him by saying that he canot do sucha an act...!! How foolish...!
Also, the police officer was hopeless. How easily he told the uncle of Pari to be care-free...

The rapists/animals should be burnt live. 

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
This is the worst incident I ever heard in my life...

When I read about it some months ago I had cried a  lot.. When I realized they are going to show that story I have to make up my mind to watch..Because it would be difficult for me...
Crime Patrol Team showed this story sensitively...
I hated the police officer who didn't do his duty properly...

Hats off to the NGO's whose efforts ended up in giving new life to Pari...
Without their support Pari's incident would have gone under the wraps...

satyanveshi

Groupbie

satyanveshi

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
15 April, Gandhinagar, New Delhi

Gudiya, a 5 year minor girl was kidnapped by a neighbour for near 40 hours. The guys attacked her many time during these 40 hour. On 17th Apr 2013, she was rescued when some people heard she is crying somewhere. She was critical when they found her. A 200 ml bottle and candles were found in her organs. During the whole incident, police did not write any FIR, even when Gudiya's uncle called them that she was kept inside a home and crying. When they called police, police responded that if they can hear the voice then rescue her themselves! -

See more at:
http://crimepatroldastak.blogspot.in/2014/01/a-crime-revisited-gudiya-five-year-old.html#sthash.VMq2V5zy.dpuf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top