koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Why was it necessary for the saas sasur to go to the academy to leave Sandhya , couldn't just the husband have gone , could not they as mature adults give the couple some last private moments

What is this control by giving zero space , so what if it is Indian family

why the hell should Sandhya be made to feel guilty at the happiest moments of her life by making stupid issues of wearing jewellery or saris by making constant sour faces

Why is the serial showing that wearing the uniform is  in a way an injustice on family life , so one must be super unhappy and tense while wearing it , was not this Sandhya's dream , is not this an achievment

why will the rules of the academy change to accomodate anyone , nobody forced to be an IPS officer so why the sad and sour faces

and why the pressure till the last moment , give her some breathing space

she should join the training happily not with so much tension , i felt the tension had sucked out her happinesss .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bhabho was brought to TA by cvs 
only and only for the trophy challenge
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum Kool.  Agree with you.
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...it irritated me too that Bhabo had to tag along...
But yeah she had to come to add the track of the trophy...
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as if they give a damn about their privacy. 
parents these days are always like "back in my days we were not allowed to do that" yeah, thats why you should ban it for us today, ffs. screw the sentence "back in my days". it has ruined so many opportunities. 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice questions. Ek hi jawab TRPS TRPS TRPS. Bhabo is the character whom the CVs believe keeps them on the top of the charts. SurYa are only a poor second. That being the case unless Bhabo hovers in the background whichever way it is...challenges...matkas...trophy...the production house is not happy. So Bhabo follows Sandhya everywhere. Hope that answered your Q. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
.kat. thumbnail

Welcome to the club!😆
We r all (almost all of us) here one big frustrated with cvs dabh fans, we rake our brains as to why cvs bring babho everywhere, she barges in on their SR, she accompanies them to Singapore, she accompanies them to academy, she even sits in between them in the taxi ( usually old people prefer to sit near the door, as getting in n out is easier) 
I have concluded that dabh is abt babho n surya r the second leads. 

Still love dabh! 
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Sandhya would've been much more relaxed if Bhabo wasn't there.

But for me the more annoying thing was that they super dragged by showing half a day in one weeks episodes! If CVs didn't drag this much .. Bhabo's presence might have been more tolerable (at least for the viewers).

Originally posted by: ..PT..

she even sits in between them in the taxi ( usually old people prefer to sit near the door, as getting in n out is easier) 

😆  Well .. DABH is known for breaking stereotypes .. ðŸ¤”
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the club. I dont think there was any member in DABHILY who was happy seeing Bhabo-Babasa accompanying SURYA. We banged our heads which we have done umpteen times in frustration , but now we are used to seeing her anywhere with SURYA.
And as Ramadi said if Bhabo was not there trophy challenge wont be there and dont worry it is these challenges by Bhabo that has finally bought SURYA together as a couple. 😃

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U  know what i find wrong

The way the serial projects a career

it projects having a career as a sort of injustice on the expectations of normal family life

omg the beendni cannot wear saris omg 

omg she cannot wear marital jewellery like mangalsutra or whatever as per the culture is

slowly the career is chipping away at her role of a beendni , omg

then the sour looks at the uniform

when u wear a uniform u do a grave injustice to the nice , hopeful parivaar

this projection itself is so so wrong

the uniform must be worn not with tension but pride and happiness

i liked the story though i never commented , a simple halwai helping his wife to become an IPS officer

i loved the mental sync between the 2 ...it is beyond education , money or looks , it is the clicking of 2 understandings

but why should she be constantly made to feel guilty , about the job , the uniform , simple things like an orientation , not wearing jewellery or saris , not eating with family

she ate na for so many days with the family why till last moment she must eat with them

and why should family be hurt about this [ bhabho]

which daughter in law will opt for a career if they see this sort of pressurization in a joint family .