Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
In his message, KM said thankyou for the criticism πŸ˜† It makes him a better guy & actor. So he doesn't mind if we tell him something that we don't like. We are just saying our opinions & looking out for our jaanu😳 He does his best to make his fans happy. And im sure he laughs about it lol
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Jackie..you are absolutely right...he loves to know all that we feel about him...
that's what makes him a class apart from all other actors...

one more thing I admire him for is that he is not in a social networking site...I know you all may not agree here...but that speaks a lot of him...that he does not want to promote himself...on his own...he anyway reads our comments and sends us messages when he thinks he should...

I love the fact that he keeps us guessing of his next move...which makes it exciting...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=trinilisa] Actually I think it's your long commentthat caused this chain reaction,, lol but I loved it as you already know !!!!!

Everyone seem to be on KM about his weight -- poor guy, I feel sorry for him 😭but I think we should not send negative vibes to him and we don't know if he's stressed or anything ,, you know what I mean, he's only human,,so ,, but again his fans are free to voice their own opinion.(quote) sorry Lisa bt i cnt agree with the negative vibes comment its not negativity but worry thats making some of us say what we have been saying. Its just that his weight is flutuating up and down for the last few months maybe its coz there are long periods where we dnt get pictures of him and than we get 1 and so we are noticing his weight more and what a drastic change in him there always is.   as i mentioned to u last night i am very proud of his fans for making him aware of the fact that he isnt looking healthy. we all do understand that these actors must experiment with their looks whether its being thin, fat, bald or long hair or whatever and if its for a role than we all will accept it bt it must be done in a healthy way. And when i mentioned salman i wasnt just mentioning him for the sake of mentioning him like i always do lol bt the way he lost so much of weight over a relatively short period of time bt he still managed to look healthy whilst doing it is something that kinshuk should consider when he is trying to lose weight. and we know that he aint perfect and we always accept him the way he is( he has funny looking teeth sometimes i notice sometimes i dnt lol) its just 1 of those things like the weight. and if he is worried/stressed than i think its even better that every1 is letting him know we are worried about him and so whatever is worrying him he will sort it out coz he will know how worried we are about him.( and if its regarding his movie dnt worry kinshuk chill yaar some of your fans aka me already hate it so it dnt matter that its taking long there is nothing that we can do about the time u put in the movie it will come out when it comes out and now all we want to see is u back on tv). And kinshuk if u read this i got 1 positive thing to say about that recent pic of yours that i forgot to say be4 was your thighs are looking hot. and whilst reading it u better not have been touching your teeth or thighs rofl. and i felt bad at some of the other comments against angad my jaan isnt a follower.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Sandia...it was your comment indeed...I was most amused with this ear-ring thing...don't get me started early in the morning...πŸ˜†

arre yaar dnt blame me it was jackie's fault lol. And wow just love how informative this post is becoming kinshuk see whatever u do we become interested in it lol u even made earrings interesting lol
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti and I think "Poocho...kyun...poocho...poocho..." will certainly work here right now right with all this going on...

But it's all good.. and yes Sandia I know what you meant with Salman and losing weight and looking healthy .. I think in his prediction post thing had the name of it... not sure

And somehow I agree with Shanti and the network thing although it kills me not hearing from Kinshuk except for long overdue interviews but he chooses to be away from this type of stuff so we have to accept it...  but he may change his mind..πŸ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
What is going here ?? πŸ€£ 
@Shanti Di 

OMGG!! Yeh Post aapne banaaya ?? πŸ€£ . Ur Comment about earrings .Hahahhahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sandia 

I totally agree with ur Salman's Point . Yes the way he reduced his weight which I find it right was appreciative . 

@ALL

Even I didn't noticed the Ear Ring until and unless Zoya told me πŸ˜›πŸ˜† . I was SHOCKED that It's the First time I missed something in my Sweetu's Pic which was related to him 😲 πŸ˜­.  As Far as KM's Health is concerned ..Well To me KM still looked HAWT and HANDSOME in the Pics πŸ˜‰ . Now I just want him Backkk on TV πŸ˜­
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

What is going here ?? πŸ€£ 

@Shanti Di 

OMGG!! Yeh Post aapne banaaya ?? πŸ€£ . Ur Comment about earrings .Hahahhahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sandia 

I totally agree with ur Salman's Point . Yes the way he reduced his weight which I find it right was appreciative . 

@ALL

Even I didn't noticed the Ear Ring until and unless Zoya told me πŸ˜›πŸ˜† . I was SHOCKED that It's the First time I missed something in my Sweetu's Pic which was related to him 😲 πŸ˜­.  As Far as KM's Health is concerned ..Well To me KM still looked HAWT and HANDSOME in the Pics πŸ˜‰ . Now I just want him Backkk on TV πŸ˜­

Jii bilkul...aapko idhar laane ke liye mujhe yeh karna pada...my sweet behna...😳

you asked me to join the forum and you are enjoying your 'dostana' elsewhere!πŸ˜†

Thanks dear for going through this and having a laugh...πŸ˜ƒ

Humaare Hero ne hum sabko crazy bana rakha hai...hai na? Crazy kiya re!!!!πŸ˜›
trinilisa thumbnail
It's all good Moni, everyone going crazy over a simple ear-ring worn by our dashing Kinshuk and not forgetting his weight.. πŸ˜†

Thank God a World War did not happen after this pic with the lighter in his hand from his movie πŸ˜† which I am sure was all part of his character...

Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail

And I think no one even noticed it until I asked..  but still it's all good fun and entertainment for Kinshuk,,

Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx alot u reminded of the lighter again!! πŸ˜΅