Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

Yeah really pissed with Ben waala track , why can't it juz end fast ???!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm really desperate for some Akdha romance ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Exactly Vincy.. One month over..still this crap going on..CryAngry
when will akdha b back..Cry
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

Exactly Vincy.. One month over..still this crap going on..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
when will akdha b back..๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 year later ... ๐Ÿ˜†
Heeralicious thumbnail

1 year later ... ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol๐Ÿ˜†
Uske bad bhi bas Hello hi bye bye..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

Lol๐Ÿ˜†
Uske bad bhi bas Hello hi bye bye..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Hello hi nahi bus bye bye only ... ๐Ÿ˜†
Heeralicious thumbnail

Hello hi nahi bus bye bye only ... ๐Ÿ˜†

loool..๐Ÿ˜†
Bye bye ke baad they'll say..ok lets meet next year then๐Ÿ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i understand your frustration nancy dear
i at times feel i am watching another show
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
๐ŸคฃNancy I so want all of this happening now.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†And Imagine What a treat it would be to watch white witch aka The Wazir-E-Aliya of the Great Mughal Sultanate serving a mere Baandi ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐ŸคฃMaza aajayga Mujhe aur Hum Saare Victims of her white poison๐Ÿคฃ Ok I guess We all have lost it after the epi,But After reading some posts,I'm trying to get positive again.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ And Yes the Three points you mentioned,I so agree there.๐Ÿ˜ƒThat moment when Jalal holded Jodha's hand,My heart-beat stopped and Ishq hai Woh Eshas playing after centuries made it more magically passionate to watch โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณA WOW moment for me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Then 2nd point Yes I so was murmuring to Jalal while watching that pls push her hand away Jalal and He did.๐Ÿคฃ And the 3rd scene,When Rajat was on feet and walking,I actually didn't realized at that moment about Rajat's recovery as I was too busy in My frustration at that point with Whatever CRAP was happening in that Scene. ๐ŸคขBut Later When I realized that My Rajat got quite well(much better than before๐Ÿ˜ณ)I was just Wuhoo๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ P.S.Need a favour from you,When you posted that 18 os,I was inactive and When after few days I saw you deleted it bcoz It was against IF rulesCan you pls PM me the OS?!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณYa Though I'm 17 but still.๐Ÿ˜› โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†Anyhow Now OS,SS,FF are only sahara which I'm not getting time to read much,But Especially want to read this 18 one๐Ÿ˜†which is deleted. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rosypink thumbnail

hi!!!! โญ๏ธ i am new here... actually i had joined this forum due to the writers.i was attracted by their writteng skills (ff,os and ss) { like jalal was attracted to jodha ๐Ÿ˜ณ } .i would like to thank them...๐Ÿ‘

Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosypink

hi!!!! โญ๏ธ i am new here... actually i had joined this forum due to the writers.i was attracted by their writteng skills (ff,os and ss) { like jalal was attracted to jodha ๐Ÿ˜ณ } .i would like to thank them...๐Ÿ‘

Awww!!! Thank you rosy !๐Ÿ˜ƒ That's really an honour for our JA Forum writers..๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank You๐Ÿ˜Š
Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Janvie--

๐ŸคฃNancy I so want all of this happening now.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†And Imagine What a treat it would be to watch white witch aka The Wazir-E-Aliya of the Great Mughal Sultanate serving a mere Baandi ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐ŸคฃMaza aajayga Mujhe aur Hum Saare Victims of her white poison๐Ÿคฃ Ok I guess We all have lost it after the epi,But After reading some posts,I'm trying to get positive again.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ And Yes the Three points you mentioned,I so agree there.๐Ÿ˜ƒThat moment when Jalal holded Jodha's hand,My heart-beat stopped and Ishq hai Woh Eshas playing after centuries made it more magically passionate to watch โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณA WOW moment for me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Then 2nd point Yes I so was murmuring to Jalal while watching that pls push her hand away Jalal and He did.๐Ÿคฃ And the 3rd scene,When Rajat was on feet and walking,I actually didn't realized at that moment about Rajat's recovery as I was too busy in My frustration at that point with Whatever CRAP was happening in that Scene. ๐ŸคขBut Later When I realized that My Rajat got quite well(much better than before๐Ÿ˜ณ)I was just Wuhoo๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ P.S.Need a favour from you,When you posted that 18 os,I was inactive and When after few days I saw you deleted it bcoz It was against IF rulesCan you pls PM me the OS?!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณYa Though I'm 17 but still.๐Ÿ˜› โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†Anyhow Now OS,SS,FF are only sahara which I'm not getting time to read much,But Especially want to read this 18 one๐Ÿ˜†which is deleted. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Loolll Janvie...ryt..๐Ÿคฃ
Aww n I'll give ya OS..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†