shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I am enjoying these episodes lately...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Was bored with never ending drag of charu behind unexposable gunghat...

Ok, finally coming to the point,.. what is exactly charu's plan? How the hell will she take Mayank from Gunjan and fly away... I mean am sure, Mayank isn't little 2 year old kid, whom charu would pick up and go and neither is he fool, to go with Charu, when he loves Gunjan... So would Charu even try that while acting to be with Dumb Vikram and almost get married to him...🀒🀒🀒🀒
Nonsense... I mean I simply have never seen any dumb villians like I get to see in this show, be it kidnappers, or be it main antigonist...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Charu that poor thing has lost her mind.😑  She is so crazy about Mayank that she can't think straight.πŸ˜† I think you plan is to sleep or fake sleeping with Mayank by giving him drugs and then play the old I am pregnant.  😑Please CV don't get any ideas now because this is the last thing Mayan fans want to see.πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: milla

Charu that poor thing has lost her mind.😑  She is so crazy about Mayank that she can't think straight.πŸ˜† I think you plan is to sleep or fake sleeping with Mayank by giving him drugs and then play the old I am pregnant.  😑Please CV don't get any ideas now because this is the last thing Mayan fans want to see.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I doubt Charu would be that smart,.. I find her totally dumb and coward..
milla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I doubt Charu would be that smart,.. I find her totally dumb and coward..

I don't trust Charu evil mind she can do just about anything.Angry
milla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalluuu

charu is lost dear

Hey you are back. πŸ‘ Charu is a loser but she never gives up😑
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Charu is crazy and Gunjan is smart.
flipfl0p thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am enjoying these episodes lately...πŸ˜†

Was bored with never ending drag of charu behind unexposable gunghat...

Ok, finally coming to the point,.. what is exactly charu's plan? How the hell will she take Mayank from Gunjan and fly away... I mean am sure, Mayank isn't little 2 year old kid, whom charu would pick up and go and neither is he fool, to go with Charu, when he loves Gunjan... So would Charu even try that while acting to be with Dumb Vikram and almost get married to him...🀒
Nonsense... I mean I simply have never seen any dumb villians like I get to see in this show, be it kidnappers, or be it main antigonist...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seems she is going to exposed before Shaadi, so we might never come to know what she actually planned. (I was really curious to know because, the track was not leading to anything except dragging the episode).
I am just hoping, Gunjan will expose Charu before Gargs spend money for Shaadi again πŸ€£. Or else they would have no money left, when Rachna's marriage eventually happens (Boy who cried wolf) πŸ˜† .
Edited by usrfan - 10 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milla

Hey you are back. πŸ‘ Charu is a loser but she never gives up😑

i m back...so lets hv a fun...😊
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 
I am so happy that both girls are solving / playing this together 
I want this Charu gone as soon as Friday yaar