Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will Zee give in to public demand and ask KSG to come bk to Qubool Hai (Page 3)

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
as for me i have been pass in this type of situation before we did all thing to bring giaa mahek as gopi in saathiya but in vain untill herself she said she is not interested to cont .  karan himself said he dont want to cont so . we cant do anything more it on them now .

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by MissCoco

Why would they ask him to come back when he quit QH himself? LOL
bcoz fans wanna see him Embarrassed yu know na fans those who give trps Embarrassed

seems like fans who give trps are not bothered much, as trp increased to 2.9 without him being in the show.
aww ever heard of trp dropping too n don't worry even at worst serials do run Big smile n he made the show wat it is today can't respect that then lets not go there Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupsheilasandhu

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

bcoz fans wanna see him Embarrassed yu know na fans those who give trps Embarrassed

seems like fans who give trps are not bothered much, as trp increased to 2.9 without him being in the show.
aww ever heard of trp dropping too n don't worry even at worst serials do run Big smile n he made the show wat it is today can't respect that then lets not go there Big smile

He ALONE didn't make what the show is today, it was the team effort, it is and it will be the team effort. Not worshiping him and praising him like he is the king doesn't mean he is not respected. He was amazing as Asad and nobody can deny it, he is an awesome actor that's the truth but when he himself has quit the show there is no point in cribbing and pining for his return. Let him do what he wishes to do. 
TRPs drop when the story goes haywire, as long as story is captivating numbers keep coming.

Edited by bhavnahm - 09 January 2014 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYaKhurafatiKalash

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged

He ALONE didn't make what the show is today, it was the team effort, it is and it will be the team effort. Not worshiping him and praising him like he is the king doesn't mean he is not respected. He was amazing as Asad and nobody can deny it, he is an awesome actor that's the truth but when he himself has quit the show there is no point in cribbing and pining for his return. Let him do what he wishes to do. 
TRPs drop when the story goes haywire, as long as story is captivating numbers keep coming.
oh really then people do watch a show initially for the lead not story kyunki agar story hoti phie salman khan aaj top pe nahi hota n secondly yu don't know me so stop your assumption about me i have not said i worship him so never ever use that word with me again Big smile n i have not told yu lets bring him have i so stop telling me not to crib yu have moved on with new asad wow i haven't n lastly i want him back yu don't so enjoy n plz keep this m watching for story thing with yu Big smile

Edited by karan-007 - 09 January 2014 at 11:16am
Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

oh really then people do watch a show initially for the lead not story kyunki agar story hoti phie salman khan aaj top pe nahi hota n secondly yu don't know me so stop your assumption about me i have not said i worship him so never ever use that word with me again Big smile n i have not told yu lets bring him have i so stop telling me not to crib yu have moved on with new asad wow i haven't n lastly i want him back yu don't so enjoy n plz keep this m watching for story thing with yu Big smile

hope you read the comments carefully. I never mentioned you worship him, did I? neither did I ask you to stop cribbing. I have never asked his fans to stop their campaign, they have all the right to try their best to get their actor back, I just told my opinion that there is no point in all that, that's it. Bollywood and tellywood are very different, any bollywood star can't be compared to tellywood. 
And well I won't reply to you anymore, it doesn't seem good. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalash

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged

hope you read the comments carefully. I never mentioned you worship him, did I? neither did I ask you to stop cribbing. I have never asked his fans to stop their campaign, they have all the right to try their best to get their actor back, I just told my opinion that there is no point in all that, that's it. Bollywood and tellywood are very different, any bollywood star can't be compared to tellywood. 
And well I won't reply to you anymore, it doesn't seem good. Big smile
i have not asked yu to tell me anything its yu who started i just  finished it n like sallu is in bollywood ksg is in tellywood yu agree or not it won't matter to me Big smile

Edited by karan-007 - 09 January 2014 at 11:28am
varunD IF-Dazzler
varunD
varunD

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty_h

as for me i have been pass in this type of situation before we did all thing to bring giaa mahek as gopi in saathiya but in vain untill herself she said she is not interested to cont .  karan himself said he dont want to cont so . we cant do anything more it on them now .
Yeah agree
janny_1 Senior Member
janny_1
janny_1

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
all male leads usually leave. Don't really know the reasons for their actions, but i wish they could stay...

Go to top