Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hv a childish satisfaction seeing this... I cud never for the life of me figure out the bashing he got or the amt of angst his leaving generated... No other actor who left before or after him got bashed like tht...
I mean he is an actor and left a show... So? 

This kind of love for a man is unhealthy na... I mean becoming bitter like he divorced u in real life...and name calling...even to the extent of calling him a rapist...l

I just imagine how much they wud hv loved him.l had heard tht one of them used to keep kc fast for him...I guess it might hv been true considering the way they bashed him...

It was just an actor leaving a show...

First those bloody insider info ppl and then these ppl...made it into a circus
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

Btw unsubstantiated rumors state that dall Ji announced on drive time that Barun is shooting .. Any body knows anything about that ?

She didn't say tht...she was asked if she was in tch with Barun and she sd yes very much...then she was asked if they talked abt his films...she sd no we r a grp of friends who when me meet prefer not to talk abt work...he may say...tintin I saw ur promo..it was good...but that's it...so I know his schedule meaning when he is on location and when he is back but nothing else
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw your promo it was good ... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

I saw your promo it was good ... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

? Whom r u talking to?
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thunkoo for clearing the confusion .., god knows from where the news of his being on shoot emerged :( bekaar khush ho gayee main ... Chalo khush hona is good !
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

Thunkoo for clearing the confusion .., god knows from where the news of his being on shoot emerged :( bekaar khush ho gayee main ... Chalo khush hona is good !

Maybe these ppl didn't believe tht he was shooting ever...and tht mitali, his pr and of course he himself ( well obviously..he be da original liar remember) were all lying...
But after this news they r happy...coz u know what? Dolls ...like hips...don't lie
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

Maybe these ppl didn't believe tht he was shooting ever...and tht mitali, his pr and of course he himself ( well obviously..he be da original liar remember) were all lying...
But after this news they r happy...coz u know what? Dolls ...like hips...don't lie

😆😆😆 
simim thumbnail
Hmmm...some symballism...laden posts...by some ppl...in some forums
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

Hmmm...some symballism...laden posts...by some ppl...in some forums

Woh toh hona hi tha...

Are people still allowed to criticise Paro/Sanaya or the show or do people give you special names when you do that?
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

Woh toh hona hi tha...

Are people still allowed to criticise Paro/Sanaya or the show or do people give you special names when you do that?

Yes u do...with each criticism...one name...muft...muft...muft...muft...