How I want the story to progress.

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So again as I do it every weak again my take on the forthcoming story. The cvs never use my version but then it's ok...I am happy speaking it out to my frns on the forum. So here it goes...
  • Saachi meets Madhuri Goel and decides to leave DV for his family as she cannot be the cause of separation and unhappiness of his whole family.
  • To make DV believe that she is after money, Saachi accepts the cheque of 25 crores with an intention never to encash it.
  • Dhruv is shocked and insists to talk to Saachi alone.
  • Saachi declines but DV demands again and forces her to speak to him alone.
  • They meet outside the restaurant and DV asks her as to what did his mother or father say to him that she is taking this decision. He says that he knows his mother and she would help them unite, and Saachi should not come under any influence. 
  • Saachi feels bad for Dhruv who still don't know how manupalative his mother is, but chooses not to tell as she does not want him to lose trust on his own mother.
  • DV again questions her and speaks bluntly that he knows well that there is something hidden which Saachi is not telling him and he will find out.
  • Saachi sees her sacrifice coming out starts speaking in a harsh tone with DV. She tells him that she doesn't like his family and why should she marry in it. She also says that DV's father has promised her that he will not touch her land and since DV also knows what the land means to her, he should understand. 
  • She confirms that DV was important to her but not more than her farm and her fathers dream so the choice was obvious.
  • DV assures Saachi that nothing will happen to her land and he will win the case for her.
  • Saachi gets sarcastic and says how can he fight against himself and such a big businessman his father is, she does not want to fight more.
  • She says that she is happy in her own life and has realised that only her family and farm means everything to her and she has no capacity and inclination to fight for love and she doesnt feel like risking her land for DV's love.
  • DV gets shattered knowing this and gets all tears. He gets super angry and tells Saachi that she promised that she will fight for their love and she has no right to back off.
  • He gets bitter about this relationship and tells her that she is very weak and has no courage.
  • He tells her that she never loved him and always everyone became a reason for their separation and she never faced challenges.
  • He tells her that he can fight the world but not fight her but now cannot love her like before as she doesn't deserve it.
  • He continues that whatever be the reason, is it his parents or fear of farm or something else, the crux is that she has left him and this failure will stay with him forever that despite loving someone like mad, he could not make her love him.
  • DV breaks down into tears and shouts her to leave. He tells her that it's over from his side and he will never come back to Panchgani. 
  • He thanked her for everything and says that he will ensure that he never cries for her and will become as happy as he was, erasing this chapter of his life forever.
  • Saachi leaves with Aadu in a taxi and cries the whole time on the way. Aadu understands her but stays quiet.
  • DV returns his Mumbai wala home and is super angry. He is shown gymming and hitting the punch bag...all his muscles flexing and his angry image highlighting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
After this separation I don't want the story to move back to the same lines and DV finding out the truth soon and goes running to Saachi. 
So I want it this way...

• DV is all bitter about the relationship and decides to change his life. 
  • His mom sees him upset and comes to console him. She makes him see the apparent changes and tells him how he has changed from a happy person to a person who is always sad.
  • DV realises that he should not spoil his life for a gilt who could not keep her promise and fight for love.
  • He decides to peruse his law profession and joins fathers office.
  • Daddy gets all happy and gives him all important positions.
  • Anway gets jealous as he has been always toiling out but it's Dhruv who gets the fruits.
  • DV gets back to his friend circle where he finds no solace. He speaks out to Vishwas alone and shares his trauma.
  • Vishwas tells DV to indulge in some social activity and DV does not believe him.
  • Vishwas takes him forcefully to a handicapped home where he sees how people are helpless and so much of trouble is there everywhere.
  • DV feels bad for them and decides to help them, he comes to know that the building which is a shelter to so many handicaps is in litigation and some builder wants to bring it down.
  • DV decides to fight the case on humanitarian grounds and help those people.
  • Saachi on the other hand makes her busy with her farm and the new order that she has got keeps her more busy.
  • She remembers DV but does not shows and feels that DV would be happy with his family.
  • DV also remembers Saachi but jilts the thought thinking that he does not matter to her.
  • DV gets busy in the court case and starts getting threatening calls from the builders side.
  • DV does not get agitated and reaches for the first hearing.
  • He proves to be a very clever lawyer and uses his old antics to get an edge of the opponent.
  • Super intresting court case track.
  • DV is there is newspaper al over.
  • DV is beaten up by the goons of the builder and is hospitalised.
  • Saachi comes to know of it through newspapers and plans to visit the hospital. She comes hiding and sees DV badly injured.
  • No one was luckily in the hospital room so she comes and sits on the chair besides DV's bed.
  • She starts stroking his hair and DV who was subconscious holds her hand and keeps it on his chest.
  • Saachi feels the rush of emotions within her and remembers how DV did the same when he was ill and she had nursed him.
  • Dv does not release her hand and they both sleep like that.
  • Morning DV wakes up and sees Saachi sitting there and with a jerk pulls his hand away which wakes up Saachi.
  • Saachi feels bad and begins to leave. DV asks still you have ego?
  • Saachi says that she just came to see him as he is fighting for a good cause and doesn't loves him.
  • DV says he does not want her to love him and she should better leave. Saachi sees the ring lying on the side table.
  • DV tells her, it's now not for her and again shows her the door.
  • Saachi begins to go out and DV again stops her in irritation and asks if nothing moves her, how she holds so much of her ego and how makes him so insignificant.
  • Saachi has no answers and tells him again that she came for concern and not out of love.
  • Saachi leaves and DV senses that all this is love in Saachi and there is something that she is holding back.
  • He decides to go to Panchgani and find out. He takes his fathers project responsibilty on him and leaves for Panchgani.
  • He has his unit being set up right adjacent to Saachi's farm. 
Edited by vinee_vinee - 10 years ago
kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
continue vinee...continuee 
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ab agar main tumhe yeh kahun ke maine bhi ditto aise hi socha tha..toh will y believe ??? 🀣

omg Vinnie...this is exactly i perceived it in my mind...but the only diff is hotel convo...last bit bhi same thi bcz I watched the similar thing in one of the shows. πŸ˜›
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=naneta]ab agar main tumhe yeh kahun ke maine bhi ditto aise hi socha tha..toh will y believe ??? 🀣

omg Vinnie...this is exactly i perceived it in my mind...but the only diff is hotel convo...last bit bhi same thi bcz I watched the similar thing in one of the shows. πŸ˜›[/QUOTE

superb post  vinnie and kya story likha hai...wahh re waah.. ... πŸ‘

nancy...haila..πŸ˜‰...me too ..ditto .soochi...,but only diff is gym ...πŸ˜‰... last scene bhi same... bcz i 

don't watch any show excpt joak...jisme bhi sirf separation hi chal raha hai... kya baat hai ..vinnie .. hum sab ek jaisa soochte hai.. wat say..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Really I am so happy that we all think alike...ab mere us thread mein mein Veena ka naam bhi add kar deti huinπŸ˜‰
Nanu...sach me aisa dikhayege to thoda convincing lagega...otherwise no hope.
naneta thumbnail

Originally posted by: drveena

high 5 😳
lolzz yeh joak kaunsa show hai ??? full form plz

naneta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Really I am so happy that we all think alike...ab mere us thread mein mein Veena ka naam bhi add kar deti huinπŸ˜‰

Nanu...sach me aisa dikhayege to thoda convincing lagega...otherwise no hope.

haye agar aisa dikhayenge toh I will be very very happy...atleast separation convincing toh lagega na. n of course story will move forward with an interesting track... I must say tum mein ek bahut acha writer chupa hai 😎
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

nancy...😊 i don't know if  we are allowed to name other serials in this forum.πŸ˜•.still by hearting the rules..πŸ˜•.. that's why short form kiya maine.. it's jodha akbar...πŸ˜ƒ

naneta thumbnail
@veena di
bingo

me too watch this show..my second fav.