Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

If u were jetha how do u handle Sunder? (Page 4)

_Rohit IF-Dazzler
_Rohit
_Rohit

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Ya and keep making threads like this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkittaSejal.Amit.Ghangasrishabgosavi

nikkitta Goldie
nikkitta
nikkitta

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jack4156

Originally posted by nikkitta

Originally posted by devica

In my opinion
why should one get upset if Jethalal pays Sunder's bills? After all, he is family. Why not?Just because he is his wife's brother? What if he was his own brother ? Aren't there black sheep in every family? I fully agree with Babuji that Daya is doing so much for their family, then why not Jethalal do something for her family? In marriage it is give and take. Not just take, take, take.

And then Jethalal is not doodh ka dhoola hua. He is a vyapari and knows how to do business. What goes around comes around ! It's your karma ! 

I agree with you that Daya is doing so much for thier family. Inturn jetha should do the much for daya and daya's family. There is no problem in this. But is it acceptable in any family that a guy like sundar who is capable of doing much better things in life than what he is doing now, should trap his brother in law for money everytime. Help should be given to that person who is determined to do good in life. There is a lot of difference in how sundar is taking money from jetha. Is he requesting jetha lal for money or is he playing his tricks to trap jethalal? Can you name a single episode where daya scolded for sundar's wrong doings? Isn't this daya's responsible in making sundar realize about this wrong doings? She always supported sundar whatever he did.   I do not like this bonding between daya and sundar. Either daya should make sundar realize about what he is doing or Sundar should relaize himself how others are suffering because of his gimmicks.

Totally agreed with you @nikkita Clap Both Daya and Jetha do their work equally.  Its not good to say that Jethalal do more than Daya but because of Sundar, Jethalal holds much more burden than Daya does and I don't think that Daya holds any burden.

and @devica, if Sundar was Jetha's own brother then simply he wouldn't give money to him all the time like this, Jetha would only help him if he tries to do something good in his life and he wouldn't cheat or play tricks to get money from Jethalal.
And Jethalal really do much for the family not to explain. I just don't like when Sundar play tricks to get money from Jethalal, at least he should give credits to Jethalal. Anyway, its a show and all this makes it funny and enjoyable.

I agree with you jack.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amit.Ghangas

nikkitta Goldie
nikkitta
nikkitta

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit.Ghangas

loveable post by nikkitta, anita123, angelic8219 & devica.
Thanks Amit.

Amit.Ghangas

nikkitta Goldie
nikkitta
nikkitta

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikkitta

In my opinion
why should one get upset if Jethalal pays Sunder's bills? After all, he is family. Why not?Just because he is his wife's brother? What if he was his own brother ? Aren't there black sheep in every family? I fully agree with Babuji that Daya is doing so much for their family, then why not Jethalal do something for her family? In marriage it is give and take. Not just take, take, take.

And then Jethalal is not doodh ka dhoola hua. He is a vyapari and knows how to do business. What goes around comes around ! It's your karma ! 

I agree with you that Daya is doing so much for thier family. Inturn jetha should do the much for daya and daya's family. There is no problem in this. But is it acceptable in any family that a guy like sundar who is capable of doing much better things in life than what he is doing now, should trap his brother in law for money everytime. Help should be given to that person who is determined to do good in life. There is a lot of difference in how sundar is taking money from jetha. Is he requesting jetha lal for money or is he playing his tricks to trap jethalal? Can you name a single episode where daya scolded for sundar's wrong doings? Isn't this daya's responsible in making sundar realize about this wrong doings? She always supported sundar whatever he did.   I do not like this bonding between daya and sundar. Either daya should make sundar realize about what he is doing or Sundar should relaize himself how others are suffering because of his gimmicks.

I appreciate your reply. It is always nice to discuss serial related topics with you. 

Now I completely accept that Sunder plays his tricks and traps Jethalal. The fact that Sunder is ' pahuncha hua' is a well known fact for us viewers. We as viewers  have seen how he is always making Jethalal pay his bills. And that's not done, I agree with you here.

The writers created Sunder-Jetha track to create laughs but Let us leave the fun part of the show and think of this as a real life situation.
Is Daya aware of what Sunder does ? No, she thinks too highly of him and so do other ladies in GS too. Because in the end Sunder appears good to them. In real life also all con people appear too good to be true and are smooth operators and their relatives also many times fall for all their sweet talks.
Now coming to Jethalal, have you wondered why Jethalal allows Sunder to do all this to him? Jethalal is not shy, timid person.He is blunt sometimes rude not only with his business colleagues but even with society people. It is also not fear  of talking the truth as Jethalal can not scared of Sunder. Why should he? He is rich, successful businessman on his own merits. Then what stops him from revealing the truth to Daya and Babuji ? He can tell it once and for all get rid of sunder. If only real life was that simple !

I don't know about writers but I can analyze it from my perspective. If he tells Daya the truth about Sunder and stops helping him, Daya will be shattered. I have no doubt as a dutiful wife she will support Jetha. But Daya is basically a character who believes in goodness of every human beings. She sees only positives in people. She can be called crazy, dumb but that is what she is. We have no control over how others should feel for their loved ones. Daya has special unconditional love for her brother and that can not be changed however much we may not like it.  And to give credit to Sunder, he also loves her a lot and can not hurt her or jijaji beyond certain limits.
If truth is known Daya might tell Sunder to get lost and rectify himself. She may not talk to him too. But people like Sunder are very difficult to change. They go back to their old ways. So Daya can never get back  her brother in life. I feel this can make her loose her basic personality of having faith in others and  I think Jetha knows this and loves her despite her craziness even if she and Sunder bug him so much. She is a unique piece. Maybe Jethalal just does not want to hurt her so badly that she can never be the same Daya again.
I also want to say that some brother sister relations can be so tricky situations. With your husband, you can fight even though you know your sibling is not right but then you have so much love for them that you overlook these things
This is a long Post ! And again these are my opinions. Healthy discussion is welcome. 

Thanks for appreciation devica.

You know we are always having healthy discussions on this forum. Each and every forum member should be appreciated for this. Clap

I agree with many of your opinions. However, I completely disagree with the ones I marked in RED.

The first line in RED Is Daya aware of what Sunder does ? No'. 

Daya definitely know what sundar does. If you mean JOB of sundar YES and if you mean jetha paying sundar's bills' again YES. Daya definitely know that jetha is paying sundar's bills. There were many scenes in this show where jetha paid taxi fee at home for sundar's trips to Mumbai , in presence of babuji and daya. You can't say NO for this.

The second line in RED He is blunt sometimes rude not only with his business colleagues but even with society people'. 

I am really disappointed to hear this from you. Can you name a single scene where jetha scolded or was rude with business colleagues or society members? This is totally false statement for jethalal.

The third line in RED Then what stops him from revealing the truth to Daya and Babuji ?

There is nothing to hide in jetha is paying sundar's bills. Even daya and babuji knew this.

The fourth line in RED he also loves her a lot and can not hurt her or jijaji beyond certain limits.

What is that certain level? Which one is within limit and what is beyond limit?

A guy like young person who can do a business or a job doing foolish things, doing nothing but cheat others, takes( I would say grabs) money from his brother in law. What else he should do to hurt his sister and brother in law. This is betrayal of sundar to his sister. I don't know any levels in betrayal such as this is a good betrayal and this is bad.

The fifth line in RED If truth is known Daya might tell Sunder to get lost and rectify himself.

I am totally failed to understand why you are telling everytime that daya doesn't know what sundar is doing or sundar is taking money from her husband. I totally disagree to this point as I said in the beginning.

And this line With your husband, you can fight even though you know your sibling is not right but then you have so much love for them that you overlook these things

I agree if it is for once in a while, but at the same time it is responsibility of the same person to make her sibling to realize/correct.

Amit.Ghangas

_Rohit IF-Dazzler
_Rohit
_Rohit

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit.Ghangas

loveable post by nikkitta, anita123, angelic8219, jack4156 & devica.

yes

Amit.Ghangas

_Rohit IF-Dazzler
_Rohit
_Rohit

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita123

and why does he always travel in taxi...he does no work other than hanging out with friends. if i were in jethalal position i would simply tell him to travel by train and not taxi. sunder is not some KIG OF AHMEDABAD .

exactly , travel by train if u can't pay for taxi fare. Stop looting your jija ji.

Amit.Ghangas

_Rohit IF-Dazzler
_Rohit
_Rohit

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
And daya just goes blind when it comes to sunder. She doesn't care whats right or wrong ...and jethalal can't do much bcoz sunder is liked by all other family members and society members.

Amit.Ghangas

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Why are you all fighting over shows characters? Just watch, enjoy and forget. LOL

Amit.Ghangas

Go to top