Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

If u were jetha how do u handle Sunder? (Page 2)

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Jethalal should pretend he has gone bust due to sundar always ripping him off, then emotionally play on sundar that he is responsible for ruining his sister's home. I think daya is the key to bringing sunder down, if she really having problems then sundar will feel guilty.

Sunder Lal is very clever & beshram person. He will catch Jetha red handed if he will try to pretend something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal._Rohit

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit.Ghangas

Originally posted by angelic8219

Jethalal should pretend he has gone bust due to sundar always ripping him off, then emotionally play on sundar that he is responsible for ruining his sister's home. I think daya is the key to bringing sunder down, if she really having problems then sundar will feel guilty.

Sunder Lal is very clever & beshram person. He will catch Jetha red handed if he will try to pretend something.

Jethalal needs to face his situation, he needs to tell both daya and his father about sunder's deeds, I'm surprised sunder hasn't gotten beaten up yet taking money from anyone and everyone, the guy only gave a party because his friends threatened him. He needs to explain that he can't keep bailing sunder out money wise because it's a bad habit sunder has developed to spend lavishly and then use jethalal's money to fit the bill.  I swear daya knows sunder rips jethalal off  but because it's her baby brother she lets it go.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal._RohitAmit.Ghangas

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
sorry but my view is something different if jethalal openly flirting with married lady babitha  and that is taken as a fun then we can take this sunder episode as funny only

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkittaSejal._RohitartifactsAmit.Ghangasrishabgosavi

artifacts IF-Dazzler
artifacts
artifacts

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
In my opinion
why should one get upset if Jethalal pays Sunder's bills? After all, he is family. Why not?Just because he is his wife's brother? What if he was his own brother ? Aren't there black sheep in every family? I fully agree with Babuji that Daya is doing so much for their family, then why not Jethalal do something for her family? In marriage it is give and take. Not just take, take, take.

And then Jethalal is not doodh ka dhoola hua. He is a vyapari and knows how to do business. What goes around comes around ! It's your karma ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkittaSejal._RohitAmit.Ghangasrishabgosavi

artifacts IF-Dazzler
artifacts
artifacts

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

sorry but my view is something different if jethalal openly flirting with married lady babitha  and that is taken as a fun then we can take this sunder episode as funny only

Agreed 100 % ! 

If ghisa pita jokes like nagging wife. flirting with neighbour's attractive(can't use other words) wife are considered fun , then this is equally funny. Old concepts of jokes, but still I will take it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkittaprincessglorySejal.Amit.Ghangasrishabgosavi

nikkitta Goldie
nikkitta
nikkitta

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit.Ghangas

Originally posted by nikkitta

First of all, Jetha should get support from daya and bapuji to handle sundar. Else, it will be impossible.
If I were Jetha, I would always try to avoid sundar. If I know that sundar is coming to home I would leave for shop in the early morning and will come late in the night. If I know that sundar is trapping me for his money I would say that I didn't received due from customers/parties and I will give it once I get them.
Honestly, a person should be tactically very smart to handle the brother in law like sundar.Approve

Do u think jetha should spend his life in the fear of Sunderlal in his own house.

It is not about fear. There is much difference between Fear and AVOID.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal.Amit.Ghangasrishabgosavi

nikkitta Goldie
nikkitta
nikkitta

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

In my opinion
why should one get upset if Jethalal pays Sunder's bills? After all, he is family. Why not?Just because he is his wife's brother? What if he was his own brother ? Aren't there black sheep in every family? I fully agree with Babuji that Daya is doing so much for their family, then why not Jethalal do something for her family? In marriage it is give and take. Not just take, take, take.

And then Jethalal is not doodh ka dhoola hua. He is a vyapari and knows how to do business. What goes around comes around ! It's your karma ! 

I agree with you that Daya is doing so much for thier family. Inturn jetha should do the much for daya and daya's family. There is no problem in this. But is it acceptable in any family that a guy like sundar who is capable of doing much better things in life than what he is doing now, should trap his brother in law for money everytime. Help should be given to that person who is determined to do good in life. There is a lot of difference in how sundar is taking money from jetha. Is he requesting jetha lal for money or is he playing his tricks to trap jethalal? Can you name a single episode where daya scolded for sundar's wrong doings? Isn't this daya's responsible in making sundar realize about this wrong doings? She always supported sundar whatever he did.   I do not like this bonding between daya and sundar. Either daya should make sundar realize about what he is doing or Sundar should relaize himself how others are suffering because of his gimmicks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

artifactsSejal._RohitAmit.Ghangas

jack4156 Senior Member
jack4156
jack4156

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkitta

Originally posted by devica

In my opinion

I agree with you that Daya is doing so much for thier family. Inturn jetha should do the much for daya and daya's family. There is no problem in this. But is it acceptable in any family that a guy like sundar who is capable of doing much better things in life than what he is doing now, should trap his brother in law for money everytime. Help should be given to that person who is determined to do good in life. There is a lot of difference in how sundar is taking money from jetha. Is he requesting jetha lal for money or is he playing his tricks to trap jethalal? Can you name a single episode where daya scolded for sundar's wrong doings? Isn't this daya's responsible in making sundar realize about this wrong doings? She always supported sundar whatever he did.   I do not like this bonding between daya and sundar. Either daya should make sundar realize about what he is doing or Sundar should relaize himself how others are suffering because of his gimmicks.

Totally agreed with you @nikkita Clap Both Daya and Jetha do their work equally.  Its not good to say that Jethalal do more than Daya but because of Sundar, Jethalal holds much more burden than Daya does and I don't think that Daya holds any burden.

and @devica, if Sundar was Jetha's own brother then simply he wouldn't give money to him all the time like this, Jetha would only help him if he tries to do something good in his life and he wouldn't cheat or play tricks to get money from Jethalal.
And Jethalal really do much for the family not to explain. I just don't like when Sundar play tricks to get money from Jethalal, at least he should give credits to Jethalal. Anyway, its a show and all this makes it funny and enjoyable.

Edited by jack4156 - 09 January 2014 at 3:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IMansinikkittaSejal.Amit.Ghangas

Go to top