Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 92)

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundarapriya

Sahi kaha aapne chevi ji. Par mein release ke baad, mein salman daisy ko nahin dekhna  chathi hoon. Salman daisy ka closeness toh silent hai Na. Toh log phir kaise likhenge. Only elli elli elli.

I pray to God that elli gets such a nice offer and shuts the mouth of all the haters. 

Exactly. Main bhi nahin dekhna chahti - if they do still roam around a month after release (because they will throw success bash and celebrate as well) then we can assume things because then we know it's not for any promotion pakka Smile

I also pray the same... I'm sure she will soon Smile

sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Ab tho daisy aur salman ka bonding bahut acha ho Gaya yaar. Yeh dil maange more (ElliSa)
Kya Kare. .?

Lekin bonding pehle hi acchi thi... Daisy and Salman know each other from Tere Naam days and she's close with his family toh she's a family friend... Smile But I agree there is a lot of closeness between them however not many people are writing about Salman-Daisy relationship - most are saying she's jealous of Elli-Salman I think ConfusedLOL

Release ke baad dekhte hain Salman-Daisy relationship. Smile Abhi ke liye only Elli Elli Elli Tongue

I was thinking for some days I am not gonna search for any news regarding elli because daily I search search and the only thing I get is rumors. 
Just wanted to share what mannish Paul has said.

When prodded if actor Elli Avram, his co-star from Micky Virus, has got an extra edge over him in Bollywood for being under actor Salman Khan's shadow now, he says, "I don't think that just having a godfather can ensure success here. I mean whether you have a godfather or not, mehnat toh bhai karni padegi varna yahan kuch nai milna."

Y is everyone behind elli? God save her from all the evil eyes. 

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

I was thinking for some days I am not gonna search for any news regarding elli because daily I search search and the only thing I get is rumors. 

When prodded if actor Elli Avram, his co-star from Micky Virus, has got an extra edge over him in Bollywood for being under actor Salman Khan's shadow now, he says, "I don't think that just having a godfather can ensure success here. I mean whether you have a godfather or not, mehnat toh bhai karni padegi varna yahan kuch nai milna."

Naaah Manish doesn't mean harm for her - I know he adores her Smile aapne woh BB ka episode dekhi when Manish came? Tongue
But sahi kaha Manish ne because if he said that she does have an edge then people will give Salman credit whenever Elli gets anything and he would be insulting Elli as well. She definitely has to prove her mettle warna kuch nahin hoga... but we don't have to worry because I think Elli bahut mehnti hain aur I think she can be a good actress someday - unme bahut potential hain Smile

But yes there are quite a lot of haters out there so God save her from those evil eyes Smile

Edited by Chevi - 16 January 2014 at 4:20pm
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Ab main chali... bahut dehr hain... been waiting for Elli's tweet for so long aur aaj raat finally mil gayi Smile Aap sab ko shubh raatri... kal baat karte hain hopefully with more tweets from Elli Tongue
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Naaah Manish doesn't mean harm for her - I know he adores her Smile aapne woh BB ka episode dekhi when Manish came? Tongue
But sahi kaha Manish ne because if he said that she does have an edge then people will give Salman credit whenever Elli gets anything and he would be insulting Elli as well. She definitely has to prove her mettle warna kuch nahin hoga... but we don't have to worry because I think Elli bahut mehnti hain aur I think she can be a good actress someday - unme bahut potential hain Smile

But yes there are quite a lot of haters out there so God save her from those evil eyes Smile

The biggest thing was daisys fake twitter in which she said salman has said genuine things about her. 
ReallyConfused
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

The biggest thing was daisys fake twitter in which she said salman has said genuine things about her. 
ReallyConfused

Yeah - that Daisy's fake twitter thing made me go Shocked I hope Elli didn't give out any of her details nor Andy. Smile

Manish does like Elli. And I'm sure he's not an ill-wisher of her. Godfather se kuch nahin hota seriously because lots of people with Godfathers (star kids etc.) don't make it or are not appreciated. Toh Elli will have to prove herself aur woh karegi.. yeh meri belief. Tongue
Challo ji... goodnight Hug

sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Ab main chali... bahut dehr hain... been waiting for Elli's tweet for so long aur aaj raat finally mil gayi Smile Aap sab ko shubh raatri... kal baat karte hain hopefully with more tweets from Elli Tongue

Night night chevi ji. Sweet dreams.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

Hardika Senior Member
Hardika
Hardika

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
good night everyone 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

Go to top