Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 78)

priyaramnath84 Goldie
priyaramnath84
priyaramnath84

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

[QUOTE=mysha][QUOTE=Chevi]

Today I amm feeling really impatient. Tese media people ki toAngry. (even they are eager for Elli's news).Now I really don't know which articles to believe and which not.
First rumours of ARbaaz film, now O teri everything has crashed.
Its really going to be nearly two months yaar. She has not yet signed any film. No announcements yet...Daisy has signed another film even before her first release (it's not that I hate Daisy, I luv Elli sooo... much)
I am really getting very worried, rather say impatient. I feel like asking Salman directly if he is gonna cast her or not. ( I really don't know which to believe after all the media articles). I am getting worried that is she firstly getting offers?

When u read kabir khan's tweets fully, u will understand that Maria (arshad's wife) must know who the heroine is.What about Suraj ji? no developments as yet. Now Elli is also not there, I dont know whom to tweet and ask her recent updates...Really u know how it feel when u get excited and ten suddenly it gets crashed.CryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_beesitakshii

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Chev ROFL

Awww we all need a froggy hug!

BeingChevisitakshii

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysha

Chev ROFL

Awww we all need a froggy hug!

I think that's apt LOL warna main paagal ho jaongi... DON'T ANGRY ME... Ata majhi satakli re LOL

Crazy_beesitakshii

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
why do  i feel that this buzz came form matrix themselves to keep elli in news,...because she is being out of media sight for few days 
u knw what, these types of news  helps celebs to stay in spotlight always...u only think , there was never a mention of elli in this film how can someone spread rumours? there is no smoke without fire... moreover elli in not in the country also..so it seems its all the work of her management team somehow to keep her in news...

and finally someone wrote an article which has a feel good factor and elli got no bashing

Is Daisy Shah upset with Salman Khan?

Wed, January 15, 2014 8:50pm UTC by Namrata Thakker Add first Comment
Is Daisy Shah upset with Salman&amp;amp;nbsp;Khan?
Yogen Shah

As per the latest buzz, the Jai Ho actor isn't happy with her superstar co-star. But the question is - why? Read on to know...

Daisy Shah should be thanking her stars as every newbie dreams of debuting with a Salman Khan film. But instead we hear the dusky beauty is quite miffed with the Dabangg Khan. Apparently, Daisy feels Sallu miyaan is not promoting her personally. SK has launched many newcomers in the industry and the actor always has always gone out to promote all his protgs in the past. However, Khan isn't doing the same for his Jai Ho leading and that hasn't gone down well with Daisy. Well, that's what the reports claim. But there is one more reason why SK's co-star is miffed. Reportedly, the Ms Shah thinks Elli Avram is hogging away all her limelight thanks to her rapport with the bhai of Bollywood. Instead of Daisy, the media is focusing more on Elli and that has irked the former, we hear.

Frankly speaking, we aren't surprised coz Ms Avram does share a special bond with her Bigg Boss 7 host. As for Daisy, she is making her Bollywood debut with Salman Khan. Isn't that enough for now

Edited by niksidfan - 15 January 2014 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_GhoshCrazy_beesitakshii

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Ye kya ho raha hai ElliSa k sath?Cry I wish jaldi they sign a movie n start shooting.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

Ye kya ho raha hai ElliSa k sath?Cry I wish jaldi they sign a movie n start shooting.. 

I just read one article that elli and salman gonna be at oi tere movie song directed by atul agnihotri as guest appearance so now I am sure their feelings with eachother was 80%now with this movie song it's gonna be 100% Party

Which one are u talking about? Now only atul rubbished rumors about elli's dance.Cry
Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

I just read one article that elli and salman gonna be at oi tere movie song directed by atul agnihotri as guest appearance so now I am sure their feelings with eachother was 80%now with this movie song it's gonna be 100% Party
but news is not true.. Atul gave statement to media that Elli is not there in his film

sonia_koolkhansitakshii

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_GhoshCrazy_beesitakshii

Go to top