Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_bee thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niksidfan

now the reporter  wont stop linking elli and salman...out of so many starts  salman is seeign with only elli

he is nt even promoting his current costars πŸ˜• soo strange

Ya looks like Bhai has lost his heart πŸ˜†

I want media to go nuts after them lol...hype is already there..i want more. They haven't worked together yet n this.imagine when they start working together πŸ˜‰

#DaisySanaWho
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysha

Ya looks like Bhai has lost his heart πŸ˜†

I want media to go nuts after them lol...hype is already there..i want more. They haven't worked together yet n this.imagine when they start working together πŸ˜‰

#DaisySanaWho

i dnt knw why is he doing this..? may because of media as we knw how stubborn he is..when he was getting bashed  for telling off kushal he  didnt stop what he wants to do ,in fact he did it more.. now people are accsuing him of favouritism for elli and he is showing more of it ...she is not even his costar and he is going along with her like he is current co star or rather his gf/wife... πŸ˜² i really have nt hoped to see this..seriously.and shera was protecting his "bhabhi"πŸ˜‰ Edited by niksidfan - 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Where is Daisy and Sana is my question... if anybody, Sana (who is confirmed to be present - haven't heard Daisy's confirmed attendance) should be walking with Salman πŸ˜†

seriously..😲 sana is surely present so she shud be with him...and if get the news of daisy being present also den i will be bound to think dat salman considers elli more dan his favourite gal ,its more dan dat because no hero whose film release is round the corner will promote another new girl more dan his current costar from that movie..only if its something else
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can't believe they came off the plane together
..ya finally ..its about damn time!πŸ₯³. we have waited so long! that girl behind ElliSa in blue shirt is the Matrix girl right? 

Yeah I think so. She's one of the representatives. 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail

seriously..😲 sana is surely present so she shud be with him...and if get the news of daisy being present also den i will be bound to think dat salman considers elli more dan his favourite gal ,its more dan dat because no hero whose film release is round the corner will promote another new girl more dan his current costar from that movie..only if its something else

I agree with that... but they could also have come via some other transport... because Farah ji posted pics of Salman, Varun, Alia and Elli exiting the plane and only later mentioned that Sana was there. 😊 Daisy is not reported to be there - maybe she's coming later.
Crazy_bee thumbnail

i dnt knw why is he doing this..? may because of media as we knw how stubborn he is..when he was getting bashed  for telling off kushal he  didnt stop what he wants to do ,in fact he did it more.. now people are accsuing him of favouritism for elli and he is showing more of it ...she is not even his costar and he is going along with her like he is current co star or rather his gf/wife... πŸ˜² i really have nt hoped to see this..seriously.and shera was protecting his "bhabhi"πŸ˜‰

LOL i am shocked too😲..n loving this πŸ˜† weird kind of JaiHo promotion i must say.
Lets keep JaiHo aside..technically there's no reason why he should be flaunting Elli πŸ˜†  like u said unless there's something more. I mean he's keeping her next to him like a gf/wife/lead actress of a movie he's promoting πŸ˜‰
BeingChevi thumbnail

Well then this just re-affirms Salman's liking for Elli πŸ˜† #SanaWho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Crazy_bee thumbnail

Well then this just re-affirms Salman's liking for Elli πŸ˜† #SanaWho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail

I agree with that... but they could also have come via some other transport... because Farah ji posted pics of Salman, Varun, Alia and Elli exiting the plane and only later mentioned that Sana was there. 😊 Daisy is not reported to be there - maybe she's coming later.

but that also says something...why only elli with salman. she can also come with them later..in fact i thought salman ,madhuri are gonna come together while the rest will be dere later..
  but anyways..god bless dem..
elli is getting huge promotion..i bet no othre newbie got  such promotion...
more pressure will be on her shoulder when she wud do films..people people will expect much from her now
elli must have gone fida over her salman ji..he was looking dashing
BeingChevi thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

Babaji ka thullu for the entrance and press meet 🀣