Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 54)

Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
^^^ True^^^
he flirted with her so much .. now shes facing all the criticism that she's getting famous bcuz of salman n all that rubbish ... truth is ppl loved her how she was in house so dignified and an angel .. n ppl r bashing her so much on twitter ,, I feel sry for her ,, salman speaked up fr aalia .. it think he should do it for elli too.. poor girl have no one t support jus bcuz she is not a star kid

LETS TWEET SALMAN TO SUPPORT ELLIE ON THIS

LETS do it together

Piolinaga Groupbie
Piolinaga
Piolinaga

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

@piolinaga: u knw dese things r actually giving me a bad impression on salman,if he is actualy dating iulia or kangana or whooever,den why did he flirted wid ellie or showed affection even after media were after dem,poor elli,she 2 might ve got wrong impression bcoz her blushng at every salman's ques clearly stated her feelings
Salman is realy acting like a casanova or da media is portraying him like dat
I love elli and i hope she manages her career with dignity

Hi, please seat and relax and then think what can you do if a lot of women's around you want to be your friend (real friend, not fake lover-friends)...for what is been portray he has open his farm house to a troupe of friends (boys and girls, but we get stuck on the girls) on new years eve, he is just being there to receive all love, care, attention and for what is been known fact about him he is a truly friend...so Elli is in that same circle; I don't think he is in a serious relationship with anybody just enjoying life and sharing, because of the good person he is, this will be my believe from now on.
Resume: Salman farm house in new years eve was 'Woodstock 1969' peace and love...so the world is better with him around professing and getting love...
This is a good Theory to stick on...

priyaramnath84 Goldie
priyaramnath84
priyaramnath84

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

@priya: elli is being bashed like anything .she shud remain away 4rm twitteq 4 few days
Alia,varun, ranbeeq were nt bashed as much as elli,hard time 4 her

I understand. Really feel bad for her.
Reading salmans link ups with many girls daisy, lulia , kangna really bugs me. I really am not able to understand as to y he flirted with her on national tv and elli has to keep answering questions about him. 
Still waiting for Ellis next film?
I really hope she comes out very high and proves herself. Really feel for her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
r u guys going to tweet him abt this matter ??????????????
niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kulsoom87

r u guys going to tweet him abt this matter ??????????????
no need dear, he wnt read
niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@piolinaga: yeah he must be enjying his life widout commiting and media being media is hell bent on linking him up may be
But anyways for me he wil always remain da greatest entertainer,he entertains like no oder

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piolinagasonia_koolkhansitakshii

Hardika Senior Member
Hardika
Hardika

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
hi guys no new news abt our elisa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Morning guys!

I came here last night and read everything thats written in here..after that I didn't have the heart to write anything so I left. Today I thought I'd share my thoughts too.

So Lulia was really there in the farm house. What a shocker!! ( the tiles, roof top, decorations; everything matches ) you know the other day when i was reading the tweets between Daisy and Andy i realised that she wrote 'saw Andy @ Salmans party' the same way she wrote about Elli. One article says Elli was there n the rest copy/pasted it. Maybe Elli wasn't there after all. I ignored Daisy-Andy tweet cos it's ok she doesn't have to be in every party at Salman's place right? but maybe we really aren't seeing a clearer pic...I know it hurts but..:((((

As for Salman's other 'girlfriends' I dont know what to say. It's his life. I want him to be happy n settle down. He deserves it. I am so grateful to everything he did for Elli during her stay at BB house. I know he probably wants the best for Elli even now but she's a beginner who's being thrashed here and there right now, thanks to his reputation. What's Elli's fault in all this? that she looks like Katrina in some angle? she's a foreigner who has white skin? Katrina fans n Salman haters are eating her alive. Media included.

I am with Priyu ( niksidfan ) on this. Maybe we should focus more on Elli in here. To spare us from disappointment.  I strongly feel that Elli is really affected by all this. Her twitter dp might not be saying something, but she seems low in her twitter account. I have a gut feeling..she's not her positive self I can just feel it. Unhappy

I saw Salman's tweet to Bhatts..Means he's aware of this on twitter too. I know he can't defend everyone but Elli is being bashed more cos of her link with him so it hurts :( she was the one who was clicked with him. She's bashed more than Alia Bhatt.

I'v been noticing but ignoring so many things about this promotion of Elli. She's being written as ' arm candy' 'belly dancer girlfriend' 'dancer trouper' in articles. She's losing her identity. Today the only recent news you can find about her is her being mistaken for Sunny Leone. First read about it on Miss Malini but I thought its the end of it but its everywhere now. I am not degrading Sunny Leone..infact I wasn't happy that the hosts made fun of her the other night at awards function. Nobody should be made fun of n their careers. Everybody deserves respect.

Am I the only person who doesn't like to read 'she's part of his dance troupe'. She's an actress. I know we can't shut everyone's mouth. Neither can Reshma shetty n co. But is this how Elli Avram is going to be promoted? if so not a very smart plan. Cos right now she's having the imagine of a girl toy of Superstar Salman Khan :( Elli was so loved & she had a beautiful imagine for herself in BB house but now she's being talked as trash just becoz she's in Salman's camp. It's just SO UNFAIR to her!

This is not me being negative. I just want to be realistic too. And please dont take this the wrong way cos I am not a fake fan. I love Elli, Salman and ElliSa. But I love Elli more..then comes ElliSa then Salman. I want her to get respect and right kind of promotion. I know Salman can't get her movies straight away. But I dont want her showcased as a belly dancer or in a way that others get the chance to call her a who*e. Our girl deserves better. 

I know i am probably being over sensitive over this. Just like Elli I love joking around but I am very sensitive too when it comes to people i love. Trust me I love ElliSa like crazy and I'll go nuts if they become a real life couple. But I am a more loyal fan of Elli. I don't want her to fade as an ex-flame of the superstar. I hope she doesn't disappoint me.

I know I am reacting like this cos of my attachment to ElliSa n Elli. I am way invested in this. I realized it last night. Cos I genuinely felt SO bad for Elli Unhappy
Sorry about my lengthy essay. But I needed to get this out of my chest. I am waiting impatiently for Elli's next movie announcement. I dont care with whom I just want it to be a good one where she can show her talent. #Hugs&KissesToElli
Sorry again guys *hug*

Edited by mysha - 11 January 2014 at 12:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_Ghoshsonia_koolkhan--L--sitakshii

Go to top