Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 49)

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by niksidfan

Originally posted by sita11

yup i know he is a mystry but we cud read his minds in few things like he wants a loyal,honest and genuine lady as his wife ...he wud def not go for sum second hand or third hand Jaawani's like Lulia and Kangana...
 lol..third hand jawani.. Embarrassed
 but iulia is sexy..and kangana provides him with perfect ahem ahem...
and yeah if he opts for marriage den he  might  or rather shud go for elli ..she is a homely material whom he cud marry and rely on...she is decent and classy..but den the feelings matter..we still dnt knw what salman feels for her..we defo knw he likes her soo much  but den what type of like is it is still to be found out

Actually Lulia cheated on him by hiding her marital status ...else salman wud hv never dated her ...salmans family was miffed with lulia on this issue only...she is second hand jawaani ...becaz she is married...

Third hand jaawani is Miss Kangana.who was in a live in relationship with Aditya pancholi (his son suraj pancholi will b launched by salmans production house ) after that this lady spent her nights with her different different boyfriends...so def salman will not go for sumone who changes her bf like her clothes...LOL
logically what u r saying is correct but salman's heart rather doesnt function logically Embarrassed
media is telling dat since kangana has suffered so many break ups and salman too so dey are like perfect as dey shares the same pain but i find dem eewww  but hum jo sochte hain woh hote kaha hain..Ouch
i heard salman and kangana are sharing open relationship...because deir rumours came out in 2012 but still no big news about dem.. how much someone take to be in a realtionship or knw each other better...i dnt think salman  can take such long time.. but den never say never...

about iulia...salman might have found her mature and sensible and moreover very pretty soo...
he is really as elli says...EKKK NUMBERRR LOL LOL i actually dnt have much faith in him..

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

Let's think positive definetly we will see salman and elli's movie and I don't know why my heart every time feels That salman will get married this year with elli I don't know why... Seriously do u guys feel the same from the buttom of ur heart ?
with so many articles i have doubt as of now..let some time pass den only it wud be clear Embarrassed
niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
chalo i m going too
tc.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhan

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

u knw anky, i love ur confidence...because i m losing it with so many articles..i hope ur faith and trust  wins..and i will be first one to applaud u for itBig smile
When u love someone or true fan of someone n pray everyday for something to happen..u automatically get that confidence, I can understand ur thoughts also..sometimes I also get confused with those articles and then ask my heart can it be true..my heart says no,then I again read all those articles news pix on ElliSa n I can connect them..he said to Elli on her eviction day indirectly 'bas ek naam yaad rakhna..Salman Jann' n excatly it's happening in Elli's life Wink but ya we need to give them time,it's normal in any relationship..we have to be patient n keep supporting them Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhansitakshii

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

Let's think positive definetly we will see salman and elli's movie and I don't know why my heart every time feels That salman will get married this year with elli I don't know why... Seriously do u guys feel the same from the buttom of ur heart ?
I feel from the buttom of my heart.. dunno if they will get married this year or not but my heart says they r already in a relationship which is very initial stage...we need to give them time.. pls keep praying n supporting Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_ksonia_koolkhansitakshii

Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Srsli I am not keeping my hopes that high abt elli and salman  ... salman has just put elli in zarine and sneha category... if he would realli like her .. he would have suggested her name to one of YRF films, jus like he launched Katrina instead of suggesting her name to sum dance trips... zarine was dere too n sana was dere too ...

About kangana I don't beilive it because the video e24 ppl r showing daisy is in it ...
I am sure that daisy girl is in salman's life

Lastly we shuld support Elli only... and I hope she get the biggest banner film without getting help frm someone and prve everybody wrong

I have an Idea lets tweet kabir khan, kunal kohli abt elli wat d u think
and lets tweet daisy abt ganesh affair lol
priyaramnath84 Goldie
priyaramnath84
priyaramnath84

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kulsoom87

Srsli I am not keeping my hopes that high abt elli and salman  ... salman has just put elli in zarine and sneha category... if he would realli like her .. he would have suggested her name to one of YRF films, jus like he launched Katrina instead of suggesting her name to sum dance trips... zarine was dere too n sana was dere too ...

About kangana I don't beilive it because the video e24 ppl r showing daisy is in it ...
I am sure that daisy girl is in salman's life

Which video of daisy and salman are they showing in e24? And when.
Just wanted to know the details
Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I personally dnt like her too... I wish elli hoti jai ho mai os ki jaga ... but daisy is more close to his family and they have attending parties a lot together .. on the other hand salman haven't got elli any movie ... jus like he did to Katrina in her initial days and daisy also said in her tweets that she already signed her second movie

Reshma shetty is personally managing daisy according to one of her tweets and on the other hand some agent from matrix is managing elli

Go to top