Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 48)

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by niksidfan

i really want to know which film she will sign...there is no news of it dese days 

I wish that she plays the lead in Ek tha tiger  part-2 Smile
 its YRF production right? i really hope dey opt for her...
did u hear about salman and vaani kapoor being the leads in the shamit amin wala movie which salman signed recently? the shooting will start in december

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged

i really want to know which film she will sign...there is no news of it dese days 

did u hear about salman and vaani kapoor being the leads in the shamit amin wala movie which salman signed recently? the shooting will start in december

nopes i didnot read this news
ok so vaani will play salmans heroine ...so now Elli has chance in Ek Than Tiger only -2 with salman...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_Ghoshniksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

yup i know he is a mystry but we cud read his minds in few things like he wants a loyal,honest and genuine lady as his wife ...he wud def not go for sum second hand or third hand Jaawani's like Lulia and Kangana...
 lol..third hand jawani.. Embarrassed
 but iulia is sexy..and kangana provides him with perfect ahem ahem...
and yeah if he opts for marriage den he  might  or rather shud go for elli ..she is a homely material whom he cud marry and rely on...she is decent and classy..but den the feelings matter..we still dnt knw what salman feels for her..we defo knw he likes her soo much  but den what type of like is it is still to be found out

Edited by niksidfan - 10 January 2014 at 9:59am
Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

yup i know he is a mystry but we cud read his minds in few things like he wants a loyal,honest and genuine lady as his wife ...he wud def not go for sum second hand or third hand Jaawani's like Lulia and Kangana...
Salman is not mystery..media n we make his life mystery..he seems now quite happy n enjoying his life(bcoz of Elli)..for his upcoming film he is now very much in news n like media we r also confused with so many news..just filter and take ElliSa news n enjoy Big smile

niksidfansitakshii

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged

ok so vaani will play salmans heroine ...so now Elli has chance in Ek Than Tiger only -2 with salman...
I searched google, there is no such news..Salman recently singed two films with YRF.. finding perfect heroine for him will take sometime atleast I think.. Confused

niksidfansitakshii

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged

yeah
but  if the kabir producing film is diff den dat of ETT2  den elli has chnce of 2 movies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

Salman is not mystery..media n we make his life mystery..he seems now quite happy n enjoying his life(bcoz of Elli)..for his upcoming film he is now very much in news n like media we r also confused with so many news..just filter and take ElliSa news n enjoy Big smile
u knw anky, i love ur confidence...because i m losing it with so many articles..i hope ur faith and trust  wins..and i will be first one to applaud u for itBig smile

Anky_Ghoshsitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged

lol..third hand jawani.. Embarrassed
 but iulia is sexy..and kangana provides him with perfect ahem ahem...
and yeah if he opts for marriage den he  might  or rather shud go for elli ..she is a homely material whom he cud marry and rely on...she is decent and classy..but den the feelings matter..we still dnt knw what salman feels for her..we defo knw he likes her soo much  but den what type of like is it is still to be found out

Actually Lulia cheated on him by hiding her marital status ...else salman wud hv never dated her ...salmans family was miffed with lulia on this issue only...she is second hand jawaani ...becaz she is married...

Third hand jaawani is Miss Kangana.who was in a live in relationship with Aditya pancholi (his son suraj pancholi will b launched by salmans production house ) after that this lady spent her nights with her different different boyfriends...so def salman will not go for sumone who changes her bf like her clothes...LOL

Anky_Ghoshniksidfan

Go to top