Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 111)

priyaramnath84 Goldie
priyaramnath84
priyaramnath84

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

[QUOTE=priyaramnath84]Waiting for elli or ellisa news daily. Daily searching in google. Sometimes the forums gets filled with news. Sometimes even moving two pages is getting difficult. Paparazzi is eagerly waiting for their news. I like Elli's mom being with her. But i feel for ElliSa to happen she needs to be little independent. Else every time her mom will be with her. 
Kuch toh news de do. Bahut bore ho rahin hoon. Kaash mein unki dost hoti ya relative hoti. 

Worry not very soon yeh news ayega ki elli aur salman  together in movieSmile

Kaash yeh sach ho jaaye. ElliSa ka news bhi ( personal) jaldi se aaye to achcha hoga

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_beesonia_koolkhanBeingBlunt

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Morning Ellians!

I need a good Elli news to cheer me up. And here I thought she'd attend Jai Ho premiere too.Bummer! Unhappy Uurgh why couldn't they have it in India? 

Nowadays Andy is everywhere. Even Hazel is seen more. ALERT! me in ranting mode LOL

By the way, is it just me or has anybody else noticed she's not in touch with bb7 mates, except for very lil with Sangy. She n Hazel are not even following each other. Thought they'd be real close after bb7. Don't think she's in touch with Ratan as well. Not even with Andy. There's no way she'd miss seeing that pic of Sangy-payal-tanman saying missing her. But she didn't respond to that pic too Confused I know ( n I love it too ) that she's a very private person but it really seems she had drifted apart from all ex-mates, so soon. I really wanted a pic of her with Sangy and Payal. I kind of expected Payal to post a pic at bb7 after party. Could it be Ells keeping a distance from Sangy around Payal? LOL I noticed in finale too they weren't as affectionate as in bb house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_Ghoshsonia_koolkhan

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

Embedded image permalink

Day Dreaming

I want her in a song with only sarees. In a slow romantic song. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhan

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysha

Morning Ellians!

I need a good Elli news to cheer me up. And here I thought she'd attend Jai Ho premiere too.Bummer! Unhappy Uurgh why couldn't they have it in India? 

Nowadays Andy is everywhere. Even Hazel is seen more. ALERT! me in ranting mode LOL

By the way, is it just me or has anybody else noticed she's not in touch with bb7 mates, except for very lil with Sangy. She n Hazel are not even following each other. Thought they'd be real close after bb7. Don't think she's in touch with Ratan as well. Not even with Andy. There's no way she'd miss seeing that pic of Sangy-payal-tanman saying missing her. But she didn't respond to that pic too Confused I know ( n I love it too ) that she's a very private person but it really seems she had drifted apart from all ex-mates, so soon. I really wanted a pic of her with Sangy and Payal. I kind of expected Payal to post a pic at bb7 after party. Could it be Ells keeping a distance from Sangy around Payal? LOL I noticed in finale too they weren't as affectionate as in bb house.
May be they r in touch over phone..hence no need to follow on twitter.. I'm just guessing,not sure Confused

Crazy_beesonia_koolkhan

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

May be they r in touch over phone..hence no need to follow on twitter.. I'm just guessing,not sure Confused

Anky! Hug

Ya she doesn't have to follow on twitter to be friends but I have a feeling Sangy is the only person so far she's in touch with even if its over the phone. Cos if Andy was in touch we'd know by now, he's so vocal and expressive about everything LOL

sonia_koolkhanBeingBlunt

Go to top