Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 80

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chevi

No she's coming back today as per her tweet 😆

She has to do that PIllai college festival on 30th.

😃
Originally posted by sita11

😃

I hope she attends IIFA 😃 It's being held in Florida - anybody near? 😛

I hope she attends IIFA 😃 It's being held in Florida - anybody near? 😛

Will elli perform at iifa? Firstly will she attend? What about filmfare?
By the way jai ho copy trailer reviews are good. It has a strong message. Daisys performance is appreciated.  The reviews are that she will get big budget offers after this film.she also looks very good onscreen.
When will these things happen to elli? 

The screening will be held in dubai. If it was in mumbai, hopefully elli would have attended it.
Originally posted by priyaramnath84

Will elli perform at iifa? Firstly will she attend? What about filmfare?
By the way jai ho copy trailer reviews are good. It has a strong message. Daisys performance is appreciated.  The reviews are that she will get big budget offers after this film.she also looks very good onscreen.
When will these things happen to elli? 

The screening will be held in dubai. If it was in mumbai, hopefully elli would have attended it.

I don't know whether she's attending - but I hope she does. And I don't think she'll perform. Well, nothing can be said for sure yet. Not sure about her attending filmfare either. I'm just expressing that I hope she attends these. 😛

Yes. I've heard stellar reviews for Jai Ho so far! So happy for Salman 😃 And happy Daisy got recognition - poor girl facing all that flak before the movie. 😛
i have watched original "stalin" , that was crap
hope jai ho is better

I don't know whether she's attending - but I hope she does. And I don't think she'll perform. Well, nothing can be said for sure yet. Not sure about her attending filmfare either. I'm just expressing that I hope she attends these. 😛

Yes. I've heard stellar reviews for Jai Ho so far! So happy for Salman 😃 And happy Daisy got recognition - poor girl facing all that flak before the movie. 😛

S. Hope elli also gets good reviews after she stars in a big budget banner.i have read her reviews of mickey virus. She didn't get good reviews.hope she really out shuns the newcomers like daisy. It's not surprising to k ow that daisy performed well as she knows hindi.
But elli doing hindi movies is so great as she is completely new to the language. Eagerly waiting for her news.
Again she us returning to seven on 1st march? Then again she will be off for 2 weeks.😕
Has elli returned.? Which place is that in her picture. Is it a train?
I am asking because she has to be in Sweden in March 1. When she is in Sweden, we will again miss her updates.
hello guys ...sory fr  fr cumng in uninvited 
----------------------------------------------

made some stuff of elli...hope u all lyk it
------------------------------------------

Freebies :

--------------------------------------------------------------------

like u all me too waiting to see her on silver screen...hope fr d awsum year ahead fr elli ðŸ˜³
Edited by Aakanksha_7 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aakanksha_7

Freebies :

like u all me too waiting to see her on silver screen...hope fr d awsum year ahead fr elli ðŸ˜³

Arrey wah! I will use after Jai Ho releases so I can focus on Elli 😛 Thank you so much! They are sooo beautiful as always 😛
Originally posted by Aakanksha_7

Freebies :

welcome Aakanksha!!🤗 post anything what u want related to Elli or ElliSa (Elli-Salman) ðŸ˜ƒ