Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 73

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

no way!! Jackline kahan se ayegi? she just broke up with Sajid Khan.. n she was nowhere in Salman's party.. kya bol rahe ho Sonia ji!!
after sajid she had   another affair . she had  a lot ov   pics wid dat guy . he was not an indian .  Edited by sonia_koolkhan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

after sajid she had affair  another affair . she had  a lot ov   pics wid dat guy . he was not an indian . 
Ok.. but do u mean her current affair with Salman??!!! ðŸ˜²

Elli's new tweet🤣

*Challenge Accepted* :P

Elli's new tweet  ðŸ¤£
🤣🤣 WOW.
Looks like i have a get a job soon. 😳
😆

Guys remember hush affair  article . 
 If da  news  z  true den   actress would be Jacqueline Fernandez. I could be wrong . 

S. Even I feel so. She also had an affair with some prince of dubai or some other country t ( not sure). Even in pinkvilla everyone feels it's jacqueline . She broke up with sajid in may. And all pictures of salmans birthday has not been posted. 

One thing I feel salma jacqueline pair is million times good and better than salman daisy. 
It seems the police umang event will be held on Jan 18. All the stars are performing. Srk. Aamir. Salman and daisy are gonna perform to jai ho songs.
Wish elli was also there for the performance ( though I feel she shud be promoted thru films and not dances).
Just thought if elli and salman were there, there could have been a a moment between them 
Really missing ellisa.  
Originally posted by priyaramnath84

S. Even I feel so. She also had an affair with some prince of dubai or some other country t ( not sure). Even in pinkvilla everyone feels it's jacqueline . She broke up with sajid in may. And all pictures of salmans birthday has not been posted. 

One thing I feel salma jacqueline pair is million times good and better than salman daisy. 
see...i saw the red carpet of salman and jack..and i felt there is certainly a chemistry...they are very much comfortable with each other...so either its good friendship which salman has with many girls int he induatry or there is something...and i checked google and there was not a single report i found about their affairs...and in the hush hush articles they stated dat rumour mills has earlier given reports about them...
 so im  confused...may be they are good friends..and the reporters were praising them  as pair and salman was as usual flirting😳 yeh banda kabhi nahi sudhrega...
Originally posted by niksidfan

see...i saw the red carpet of salman and jack..and i felt there is certainly a chemistry...they are very much comfortable with each other...so either its good friendship which salman has with many girls int he induatry or there is something...and i checked google and there was not a single report i found about their affairs...and in the hush hush articles they stated dat rumour mills has earlier given reports about them...
 so im  confused...may be they are good friends..and the reporters were praising them  as pair and salman was as usual flirting😳 yeh banda kabhi nahi sudhrega...

Arrey we're still on that hush hush article... 😆 I thought we've been burned enough from the media 😉 But yes, no doubt there's lots of chemistry between Salman and Jackie - they make an amazingly hot pair but it seemed more friendly to me on the red carpet than anything else 😛 They have shot scenes for Kick already so of course they're friends. Salman is unmarried so I guess every girl next to him is under scanner 😆 Bechare... lekin isne sahi kaha inki gf/marriage wala topic national issue ban gaye hain - I just love that line of his 😆
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by priyaramnath84

It seems the police umang event will be held on Jan 18. All the stars are performing. Srk. Aamir. Salman and daisy are gonna perform to jai ho songs.
Wish elli was also there for the performance ( though I feel she shud be promoted thru films and not dances).
Just thought if elli and salman were there, there could have been a a moment between them 
Really missing ellisa.  

even I am missing ElliSa. really salman and daisy are gonna perform together. 😡
Wish in the future elli and salman get to perform.
So arbaaz next is going to start in next 10 Days.
so elli is not in this movie.