Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really want to know which film she will sign...there is no news of it dese days 
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

But i wonder Indian media who is after salmans life day n night is keeping mum on this issue...if Lulia was in India they wud hv followed her 24x7 ...and when she is displaying all the pics on fb then why Indian media is silent ...i still think these are the pics of Lulia when she was in India ...at that time she must hv attended any party at salmans house ...may b Lulia wants sum publicity thats why she chose now to post these pics

we dunno what was the picture about n where it was taken..don't waste time on this.. yesterday it was Kangana, some people tried so hard that Salman has definitely some chakkar with Kangana..today it's Lulia day.. 😆 tomorrow dunno who will be the target!😉
niksidfan thumbnail

But i wonder Indian media who is after salmans life day n night is keeping mum on this issue...if Lulia was in India they wud hv followed her 24x7 ...and when she is displaying all the pics on fb then why Indian media is silent ...i still think these are the pics of Lulia when she was in India ...at that time she must hv attended any party at salmans house ...may b Lulia wants sum publicity thats why she chose now to post these pics

i hope u r right...no one can be happier than me.. but salman is really a mystery dese days...
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

i really want to know which film she will sign...there is no news of it dese days 

I wish that she plays the lead in Ek tha tiger  part-2 😊
niksidfan thumbnail
thank god one is out ðŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail

i hope u r right...no one can be happier than me.. but salman is really a mystery dese days...

yup i know he is a mystry but we cud read his minds in few things like he wants a loyal,honest and genuine lady as his wife ...he wud def not go for sum second hand or third hand Jaawani's like Lulia and Kangana...
niksidfan thumbnail

I wish that she plays the lead in Ek tha tiger  part-2 😊

its YRF production right? i really hope dey opt for her...
did u hear about salman and vaani kapoor being the leads in the shamit amin wala movie which salman signed recently? the shooting will start in december
sitakshii thumbnail

its YRF production right? i really hope dey opt for her...

did u hear about salman and vaani kapoor being the leads in the shamit amin wala movie which salman signed recently? the shooting will start in december

nopes i didnot read this news
ok so vaani will play salmans heroine ...so now Elli has chance in Ek Than Tiger only -2 with salman...
niksidfan thumbnail

yup i know he is a mystry but we cud read his minds in few things like he wants a loyal,honest and genuine lady as his wife ...he wud def not go for sum second hand or third hand Jaawani's like Lulia and Kangana...

lol..third hand jawani.. ðŸ˜³
 but iulia is sexy..and kangana provides him with perfect ahem ahem...
and yeah if he opts for marriage den he  might  or rather shud go for elli ..she is a homely material whom he cud marry and rely on...she is decent and classy..but den the feelings matter..we still dnt knw what salman feels for her..we defo knw he likes her soo much  but den what type of like is it is still to be found out
Edited by niksidfan - 10 years ago