Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 26

Posted: 10 years ago
Sighhh... πŸ˜† Is Mid-Day a reliable source? πŸ˜† Main itni conphuse ho gayi hoon πŸ˜†

One article ne itna halla macha diya πŸ˜† I'm even doubting to believe it whether the girl in question is Elli or Kangna... anyways jo bhi ho... I hope we get clarity soon... because when I read the article again I was like ELLI ELLI ELLI... then when I read it like the 10th time keeping Kangna in mind - I was like: "Crap, Kangna?" πŸ˜†

Let's see πŸ˜† I like both the girls to be honest - Elli a lot more but literally at this point - I'll just be happy if Salman is happy with whomever he is with.
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
I wish all the predictions about Elli by that pandit who came on bb7 comes true.
God bless Elli
Neha Dhupia is jobless there days..she is forgottten ...poor lady thought of adopting the cheap shot of spreading rumours abt salman and that cheap woman kangana...
Originally posted by Sanu...

we dont know if kangana is dating salman or elli is dating salman.

but this article is definitely about kangana and salman

Your first statement πŸ‘πŸΌ

Second one - I'm going with 50-50 πŸ˜† But yes, I'm on board for the Kangna-Salman vs Elli-Salman. Now if only I knew what Kangna was doing in December πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chevi

Sighhh... πŸ˜† Is Mid-Day a reliable source? πŸ˜† Main itni conphuse ho gayi hoon πŸ˜†

One article ne itna halla macha diya πŸ˜† I'm even doubting to believe it whether the girl in question is Elli or Kangna... anyways jo bhi ho... I hope we get clarity soon... because when I read the article again I was like ELLI ELLI ELLI... then when I read it like the 10th time keeping Kangna in mind - I was like: "Crap, Kangna?" πŸ˜†

Let's see πŸ˜† I like both the girls to be honest - Elli a lot more but literally at this point - I'll just be happy if Salman is happy with whomever he is with.

Really, even I was expecting it to be Elli😭. But I didn't understand by what they meant Bollywood lineage. I am soo confused.
πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
o god... i never heard about kangana and salman...
kangana and salman.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
Originally posted by Chevi

It's Elli..none else..Kangana is nowhere now-a-daz with Salman..neither she was in India at new year ever,nor she was invited at Salman's party..
Main generally in gumnaam articles main believe nahin karti because I remember this other thread stating some stuff about the Roshans divorce and suddenly everybody concluded that Farhan Akhtar and Suzanne were having a thing. I chose not to believe that one and any further ones for peace of mind. You never know in Bollywood - I guess it'd be like opening a can of worms really. πŸ˜•
Soon Miss Dhupia will get a good reply by salman...she has stooped really low...lower than before 
Originally posted by sita11

same here and i hv this much faith on salman that he wont go for any loser and cheapster lady in his life ...so chill ...EliSa rock all the way πŸ˜ƒ
some people get carried away so easily..just only with one article..yesterday seeing those pix we analysis so many things, today just to see one article wo v not very clear..people started analysing differently.. dunno wat to say!! fed up!Cry