Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by xPalkix

What's all this politics thing about and why is Elli included? 

I'm not too clued up about the whole politics scenario. But there's this utsav (celebration) that is held every year and it is still held this year but there is an uproar against the officials spending money on it when there are people who are dying from the cold nearby. So the celebrities performing are under question as to why they'd support the event.
Originally posted by Chevi

I'm not too clued up about the whole politics scenario. But there's this utsav (celebration) that is held every year and it is still held this year but there is an uproar against the officials spending money on it when there are people who are dying from the cold nearby. So the celebrities performing are under question as to why they'd support the event.

Oh no that's bad ðŸ˜²

Oh no that's bad ðŸ˜²

Salman, Madhuri, Ranveer, Varun, Alia, Elli... all of them... More than the actual UP management - they are being bashed but this event has been running since the beginning of December.

Salman has said that he is helping the people suffering from the cold but there is a special initiative to cure children with heart disease and they are visiting small shehrs etc. for this cause when he was asked why he was attending.

Salman, Madhuri, Ranveer, Varun, Alia, Elli... all of them... More than the actual UP management - they are being bashed but this event has been running since the beginning of December.

Salman has said that he is helping the people suffering from the cold but there is a special initiative to cure children with heart disease and they are visiting small shehrs etc. for this cause when he was asked why he was attending.

All I am going to say is I hate politics. 
I am sure nothing will come out of this though. Just people complaining as always. 
Madhuri, Salman and Elli in one picture is wow! 
There is so much speculation about Salman wanting to sign Elli in his film. I am so happy!

All I am going to say is I hate politics. 
I am sure nothing will come out of this though. Just people complaining as always. 

I know I hate it too. Yes, everything dies down eventually ðŸ˜Š 100% this will as well.

Good night Chevi ;)
My Paro ðŸ˜†

Good night Chevi ;)
My Paro ðŸ˜†

I just realized the time... a goodnight from my side too 🤗

#ElliRocks

I just realized the time... a goodnight from my side too 🤗

#ElliRocks
[/QUOTE

We need to tweet Elli positive stuff. Bashers are posting lots of negative tweets. We need to cheer up our Elli.