Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mysha

Exactly Chevi! 😆

K me off for tonight..luv u all. sharing our thoughts like this in hear is great. I love our fan club For morning tea I want ElliSa news everywhere 😆 night n tc Ellians! ❤️

ps; tonight some of our posts are essays 😆 but good ElliSa essays so it was fun to read 😆

Goodnight 🤗 and yes, it has been quite an eventful day for sure 😆
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh who cares about what happened. Our couple traveled together. Bollywood hunk Salman's plane door opened n the first person to come out with his bodyguard is his rumored gf ( shows they both doesn't care about whats being written about them ) they didn't just travel in the same plane. Both coming out together means Elli was accompanying him.

Salman's definitely in overprotective mode. Probably he doesn't want her in another plane with all the upsets going on. He can't leave her out of his sight ( not in a romantic way..but to protect from ppl ) he talked about how violent fans can get just few days back.

Yes this is not a JaiHo thing yet i am surprised too with his open 'showcasing' of Elli. Whatever it is..he n his team wanted her beside him no doubt about that. Its really risky to flaunt her like this but he's doing it.

Lastly I can't believe we are discussing about Elli making a forced entry into Salman's press conference/welcoming whatever 😆
Kulsoom87 are we talking about the same Elli Avram? as in our Elli? 😆
Tomorrow when I come here I'll read that plane pic is fake..Elli was just photoshoped into it. She didn't really travel with him 🤣
Honestly the traveling arrangement showed their set up. Whats there to doubt? 😉

Truly said. But I didn't understand the meaning of  " with all the upsets going on" and "he talked about how violent fans can get just few days back" because I don't know what Salman spoke about the fans.  Just wanted to know. Thanks
Crazy_bee thumbnail
Lady Farah @BeingFarah

Another pic of Salman khan at tonight function, along with Elli Avram,Madhuri Dixit Sana Khan after the performance pic.twitter.com/irxYxhDsLz

BeingChevi thumbnail
To end the night of... My Dabangg Khan and Golden Girl Elli Avram

BeingChevi thumbnail

Lady Farah @BeingFarah

Another pic of Salman khan at tonight function, along with Elli Avram,Madhuri Dixit Sana Khan after the performance pic.twitter.com/irxYxhDsLz

hahahhaa.. we posted the same thing... I was waiting for another update from Lady Farah - she promised earlier she'd give more pics 😆😆
Crazy_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyaramnath84

[

Truly said. But I didn't understand the meaning of  " with all the upsets going on" and "he talked about how violent fans can get just few days back" because I don't know what Salman spoke about the fans.  Just wanted to know. Thanks

Political unrest going on in that area. I dont know the details since I am not from India. but alot is happening n bollywood actors are being bashed for even performing there. So its quite unsafe i read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypB1IsVjPLM
He's talking about fans in here 😊

Crazy_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

hahahhaa.. we posted the same thing... I was waiting for another update from Lady Farah - she promised earlier she'd give more pics 😆😆

LOL the more the merrier 😆
I am off *yawn*  i went to twitter for one last check n got that pic..came back here n posted it ..n ended up in youtube too just now for sallu clip 😆...

K night y'all! 😆
BeingChevi thumbnail

Political unrest going on in that area. I dont know the details since I am not from India. but alot is happening n bollywood actors are being bashed for even performing there. So its quite unsafe i read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypB1IsVjPLM
He's talking about fans in here 😊

Yupp this gathering is extremely controversial. I saw this one interview:

The reporter asked Salman if he knows that people are dying in the cold and whether they are helping people there?

His response:
Jee haan kar rahe hain... kar rahe hain.. jahaan par bhi jaa rahe hum.. wahaan par 100 log... 100 bacche... ka heart ka ilaaj kar rahe hain... woh kar rahe hain... aur usse zyaada bhi karenge.. we're going to about 8-10 places.. chotte shehron - wahaan par bhi jitne bhi hain - bacchon ki heart ilaaj kar rahe hain... so 8-10 places...hum log sau-sau ka ek aakhda kar rahe hain...

If they want to bash him for that... go ahead.

Anyways - not just him - Madhuri, Alia, Varun, Ranveer - I guess all are under the knife at the moment.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What's all this politics thing about and why is Elli included? 
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy because I thought we will never see Elli with Salman after BB but we got pictures and he confirmed he wants to do a movie with her :D