Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 14

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ellisafan

I hope elli and salman get married before they work together at movie ... I started to dream already salman is surrounding with 5 kids and elli is making aloo ka paratha oh how niceπŸ‘

lol,i think dey ve a long way to go,love cnt happen so quickly and mreover elli needs to shine.being an elli fan i want her to shut hater's mouth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_bee thumbnail
Oh who cares about what happened. Our couple traveled together. Bollywood hunk Salman's plane door opened n the first person to come out with his bodyguard is his rumored gf ( shows they both doesn't care about whats being written about them ) they didn't just travel in the same plane. Both coming out together means Elli was accompanying him.

Salman's definitely in overprotective mode. Probably he doesn't want her in another plane with all the upsets going on. He can't leave her out of his sight ( not in a romantic way..but to protect from ppl ) he talked about how violent fans can get just few days back.

Yes this is not a JaiHo thing yet i am surprised too with his open 'showcasing' of Elli. Whatever it is..he n his team wanted her beside him no doubt about that. Its really risky to flaunt her like this but he's doing it.

Lastly I can't believe we are discussing about Elli making a forced entry into Salman's press conference/welcoming whatever πŸ˜†
Kulsoom87 are we talking about the same Elli Avram? as in our Elli? πŸ˜†
Tomorrow when I come here I'll read that plane pic is fake..Elli was just photoshoped into it. She didn't really travel with him 🀣
Honestly the traveling arrangement showed their set up. Whats there to doubt? πŸ˜‰

Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
Crazy_bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

lol,i think dey ve a long way to go,love cnt happen so quickly and mreover elli needs to shine.being an elli fan i want her to shut hater's mouth

I also dont think anything is there yet. They like each other obviously...if any kind of more than 'like' is there its from Salman's side only i'd say.
For the time being I think Salman's hellbent on making her a star and Elli's just going along. Lets see where their hearts take them. For now I really want them to grow into close friends.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysha

Oh who cares about what happened. Our couple traveled together. Bollywood hunk Salman's plane door opened n the first person to come out with his bodyguard is his rumored gf ( shows they both doesn't care about whats being written about them ) they didn't just travel in the same plane. Both coming out together means Elli was accompanying him.

Salman's definitely in overprotective mode. Probably he doesn't want her in another plane with all the upsets going on. He can't leave her out of his sight ( not in a romantic way..but to protect from ppl ) he talked about how violent fans can get just few days back.

Yes this is not a JaiHo thing yet i am surprised too with his open 'showcasing' of Elli. Whatever it is..he n his team wanted her beside him no doubt about that. Its really risky to flaunt her like this but he's doing it.

Lastly I can't believe we are discussing about Elli making a forced entry into Salman's press conference/welcoming whatever πŸ˜†
Kulsoom87 are we talking about the same Elli Avram? as in our Elli? πŸ˜†
Tomorrow when I come here I'll read that plane pic is fake..Elli was just photoshoped into it. She didn't really travel with him 🀣
Honestly the traveling arrangement showed their set up. Whats there to doubt? πŸ˜‰

very well said Mysha.. sometimes we ourselves r fans of ElliSa as well as Critcs also..when something good happens like we get atricles news or pix, first we start liking, commenting so many good things..after sometimes some of us start analysing..did this really happen?why Salman is doing this?may be just happened..something like that..see we dunno what's going on Salman's mind or how deep of their freindship but we have to believe what we see..Salman now getting open about Elli, take it positive way..today from pix we can conclude Salman came with Elli in the same flightat Etawah, they attended conference happily together..spent time together what else we want?still some people will be shouting Salman has chakkar with Daisy,Lulia etc..take a chillpill n relax..just enjoy the making of ElliSa.. πŸ₯³
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I also dont think anything is there yet. They like each other obviously...if any kind of more than 'like' is there its from Salman's side only i'd say.
For the time being I think Salman's hellbent on making her a star and Elli's just going along. Lets see where their hearts take them. For now I really want them to grow into close friends.

Me too.. if anybody says that Elli and Salman are dating or truly in love - I will be the first to say NO however so much it will hurt me. Early stages - time will move along and hopefully love or fondness will grow. But I am truly convinced that Salman is doing everything to promote Elli - which unfortunately will attract a lot of negativity. But main thing is that she is there and according to me, she is talented so I'm hoping she'll go far. Again, regarding her career - it's early days. So I can't say she's definitely gonna be the next big thing and she's gonna rule Bollywood - but I can only pray and hope that she does get good movie roles, does good work and remains happy in life. Aage kya kare mujhe nahin maloom, mujhe sirf yehi pata hain ke I will never stop being her fan - even if she remains 1-film old or whether she does indeed become the next big thing. 😊
Crazy_bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

very well said Mysha.. sometimes we ourselves r fans of ElliSa as well as Critcs also..when something good happens like we get atricles news or pix, first we start liking, commenting so many good things..after sometimes some of us start analysing..did this really happen?why Salman is doing this?may be just happened..something like that..see we dunno what's going on Salman's mind or how deep of their freindship but we have to believe what we see..Salman now getting open about Elli, take it positive way..today from pix we can conclude Salman came with Elli in the same flightat Etawah, they attended conference happily together..spent time together what else we want?still some people will be shouting Salman has chakkar with Daisy,Lulia etc..take a chillpill n relax..just enjoy the making of ElliSa.. πŸ₯³

Anky well said urslf! πŸ‘πŸΌ very true. Thats exactly how things roll in here πŸ˜†
Lets enjoy this ride. Nobody can change the fate. Whats to happen will happen.
#GoElliSaGo! 
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
Crazy_bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chevi

Me too.. if anybody says that Elli and Salman are dating or truly in love - I will be the first to say NO however so much it will hurt me. Early stages - time will move along and hopefully love or fondness will grow. But I am truly convinced that Salman is doing everything to promote Elli - which unfortunately will attract a lot of negativity. But main thing is that she is there and according to me, she is talented so I'm hoping she'll go far. Again, regarding her career - it's early days. So I can't say she's definitely gonna be the next big thing and she's gonna rule Bollywood - but I can only pray and hope that she does get good movie roles, does good work and remains happy in life. Aage kya kare mujhe nahin maloom, mujhe sirf yehi pata hain ke I will never stop being her fan - even if she remains 1-film old or whether she does indeed become the next big thing. 😊

Another great post! πŸ‘  I know we are being impatient from time to time, but everything needs time. Be it for them to make a friendship, or her career. We have no choice but to sit back n watch. Both of them has our love n blessings <33333 more than enough for them *hugs n kisses to Salman n Elli*

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Another great post! πŸ‘  I know we are being impatient from time to time, but everything needs time. Be it for them to make a friendship, or her career. We have no choice but to sit back n watch. Both of them has our love n blessings <33333 more than enough for them *hugs n kisses to Salman n Elli*

And till anything seals the deal #DoWhateverYouWantToDoMan πŸ˜†
But a few key facts no-one can deny is the fondness both share for each other and that Salman is really promoting her - that's the friendship stage. Aage aage dekhte kya kya hota hain πŸ˜†
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understood ur point of view but don't u think it's more than just normal the way Salman behaving with Elli or u can say promoting her..his manager managing Elli,not only that he has invited in all parties at home,spening most of the time with her though we came to knwo this through secret sources of media,he met so many times in last few days with Elli..whatever it's at his b'day,new year eve,BB7 finale party,Sholay screening..she is not in his upcoming movies but still he is very much aware of the fact that they(ElliSa) rvey much hot topic now and he did not avoid of answering about Elli..he even said that he wud gift her Audi car later when media asked(that means he did nt deny it)..the latest is above all..Elli was nowhere in the Etawah mahotsav but last day she tweeted she will be part of that..don't u think it's Salman who wanted to take her with him?he is promiting her so many ways then y the necessity of taking her to Etawah so far from mumbai?and some atrciles claim that she will be part of world tour with Salman..I don't think we need more to prove that ElliSa is on the way of making.Salman has definitely something special for Elli more than just fondness..it might not be that so called 'Love' but it's definitely something which bring smile happiness on his face as well as ours.. πŸ˜ƒ
Crazy_bee thumbnail

And till anything seals the deal #DoWhateverYouWantToDoMan πŸ˜†
But a few key facts no-one can deny is the fondness both share for each other and that Salman is really promoting her - that's the friendship stage. Aage aage dekhte kya kya hota hain πŸ˜†

Exactly Chevi! πŸ˜†

K me off for tonight..luv u all. sharing our thoughts like this in hear is great. I love our fan club For morning tea I want ElliSa news everywhere πŸ˜† night n tc Ellians! ❀️

ps; tonight some of our posts are essays πŸ˜† but good ElliSa essays so it was fun to read πŸ˜†