Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

LaiRud :Foundation on which the show will prosper. (Page 2)

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Captain Dhaniya, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i know everyone here is allowed to present their own views but what's the point of making the same topic again and again?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

welcomebroDeus_VultVIMAL.SM

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Ok PaRud have had one scene together so how can you decide they don't have any chemistry? Just curious to know! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashsamiraoVIMAL.SM

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Originally posted by ASRaddictKKG

Bilkul honest question.. You don't like Sanaya do you?Tongue

Lol, if she does not like Sanaya. She has the right to do so. Not everyone will like the same actor.

Snowman, i see nothing offending with this post, or when u commented u think Sanaya could have done better in the sangeet scene. I did not find anything offensive, but i do agree with others one thing some of your posts did get little bit carried away. Why would i insult you? We all are not the same. We have different views. As long as people present them in a fashionable way, I have no problems ever.Smile

Um wut? When did I say she has to like Sanaya? I was just asking her a question.

Even I don't like Sanaya as such.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samirao

-stigma- Senior Member
-stigma-
-stigma-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Well , I think most of the viewers watch Rangrasiya to see a "love" story , not a "lust" story ..

when the CV made PaRud the foundation of the show they did not do it based on the majority of the viewers opinion, but this is the story and what they have planned before even casting ..

for you, I hope that Ankita role will not last so long so that you can see her as a lead of a strong show instead of being side character in a hallow show Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevarchana.mh17-Saba-ChaandaniyaDeus_VultGuineaVIMAL.SM

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Lol, if she does not like Sanaya. She has the right to do so. Not everyone will like the same actor.

Snowman, i see nothing offending with this post, or when u commented u think Sanaya could have done better in the sangeet scene. I did not find anything offensive, but i do agree with others one thing some of your posts did get little bit carried away. Why would i insult you? We all are not the same. We have different views. As long as people present them in a fashionable way, I have no problems ever.Smile

Um wut? When did I say she has to like Sanaya? I was just asking her a question.

Yeah, but the way you asked I thought something else, never mind.LOL I like Sanaya, but I don't worship her though. Only one of those few actors you can tolerate offscreen form this industry.LOL
.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Yeah, but the way you asked I thought something else, never mind.LOL I like Sanaya, but I don't worship her though. Only one of those few actors you can tolerate offscreen form this industry.LOL

Same here. I like her acting, that's it.
Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -stigma-

Well , I think most of the viewers watch Rangrasiya to see a "love" story , not a "lust" story ..

when the CV made PaRud the foundation of the show they did not do it based on the majority of the viewers opinion, but this is the story and what they have planned before even casting ..

for you, I hope that Ankita role will not last so long so that you can see her as a lead of a strong show instead of being side character in a hallow show Wink
Well said because she's clearly not the lead of this show but just a side character. I do hope Snowman get his wish of seeing her in a strong story as the lead and not a side character in a different show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I am not cursing u , and I completely understand that every one have different opinions , but why ur wasting ur energy and time by making same kinds of posts again and again , I have to say 2 things 1 this is a love story not a lust story so plz don't search that factor in it , 2 , do u hate Sanaya , if u don't like her it's ok , but at least dont make anti Sanaya post plz

Go to top