Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 13|~Be the flame,not the moth~ (Page 43)

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34502

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by Serviana

I am wondering...can night shift reach 50 pages tonight?
maybe that would be good

Yeah. I was thinking we should try so aisu and neelum have some parampara to do tomorrow when they get upLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikaMehdiKsladjana333rbb1

MehdiK IF-Rockerz
MehdiK
MehdiK

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 5999

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

it reflects her gentle upbringing while shlok's respnse reflected his


Agreed!! He desperately needs her and he cannot bare it!!Ouch


Omg u r still with paramparaLOL


Multi-tasking! Catching up and organising my things for tomorrow morning!Ouch
see you need to show those Agnihotris that women are capable of more thank cooking aloo everyday

Yeah! Though I may even be cooking with aloo tomorrow but not with everything!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisumalavikaServianasladjana333rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by rbb1

God can't wait to see the day when Shlok falls in love with Astha and tells her


We will have to wait for that...just i think she will not believe him...
yeah she will find it hard to believe him after what he did the first time


Yeah...he will have to try really hard to prove heistelling the truth
agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MehdiKServianasladjana333

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by rbb1

Ok need to sleep no idea what I'm typing
Goodnight everyone
Love you all xxx


Good night Ray!Hug

But have mot i seen you posting after this one too?
yes you have lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MehdiKsladjana333

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by Serviana

I am wondering...can night shift reach 50 pages tonight?
maybe that would be good


Yeah. I was thinking we should try so aisu and neelum have some parampara to do tomorrow when they get upLOL
yeah lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MehdiKServianasladjana333

MehdiK IF-Rockerz
MehdiK
MehdiK

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 5999

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by rbb1

God can't wait to see the day when Shlok falls in love with Astha and tells her


We will have to wait for that...just i think she will not believe him...
yeah she will find it hard to believe him after what he did the first time

Yeah...he will have to try really hard to prove heistelling the truth

Well, that's what happens when you tell lies!! He deserves that at least!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Servianasladjana333rbb1

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34502

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by rbb1

Ok need to sleep no idea what I'm typing
Goodnight everyone
Love you all xxx


Night Ray!! Sleep well! God-willing I will speak to you tomorrow!
I need to sleep but I don't want to go lol

Then stay a little bit more...we are 7 pages away from 50.

But dont listen to me...i am sitting beside my dads bed and have nothing else to do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MehdiKsladjana333rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by rbb1

Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by projapothi

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

it reflects her gentle upbringing while shlok's respnse reflected his


Agreed!! He desperately needs her and he cannot bare it!!Ouch


Omg u r still with paramparaLOL


Multi-tasking! Catching up and organising my things for tomorrow morning!Ouch
see you need to show those Agnihotris that women are capable of more thank cooking aloo everyday


Yeah! Though I may even be cooking with aloo tomorrow but not with everything!!!
lol ok

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MehdiKServianasladjana333Neelum.drashti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 8||~happy being human~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Neelum.drashti   Replies: 1185   Views: 34185

Neelum.drashti 1185 34185 27 December 2013 at 1:27pm by Neelum.drashti
~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 7||~Love hurts~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Neelum.drashti   Replies: 1188   Views: 33825

Neelum.drashti 1188 33825 22 December 2013 at 1:25pm by Neelum.drashti
Shrenu Parikh

Author: .Leprechaun.   Replies: 8   Views: 1875

.Leprechaun. 8 1875 22 December 2013 at 11:56am by minuu
~~||shrenu parikh/aastha AT 6||~Believe in yourself~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Neelum.drashti   Replies: 1188   Views: 27130

Neelum.drashti 1188 27130 17 December 2013 at 12:28pm by Neelum.drashti
The moth and the bee...30th september

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: misti73   Replies: 63   Views: 5698

misti73 63 5698 01 October 2013 at 5:46am by Angie12

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index