Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: With a Difference (Updated Part 10 on Pg 17) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NainanH

Thanks fr ur effort in writing
Its awesome..beautiful.. Thank u so muchBig smile
Bt start kiya hai..toh khatam zarur krna..beech me mat chodna..plz  sure, I will complete it Smile
Aur apna usual dialog..sb theek krdo plzz;-) LOL Things will start getting better in just 1-2 parts
Do pm me fr next update..nd update soon.. Tongue sure, will update soonSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: With a Difference (Updated Part 10 on Pg 17) (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Great to see a new ff! Please do continue and this time with a bigger font if possible. Thanks for pointing it out. Will take care next time.. Big smileSo, you started off from rape case ending.. nice! Looking forward to reading the story. Good to see you are making Kunal take revenge on Thakral soon! I wanted to show Kunal like he should have been, strong and intelligent. Glad you liked it

Thanx for liking it... Smile

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani---Anisah

Great start Clap
Plz do continue ur FF..would love to read further Embarrassed

Thank you so much.. Big smile would update next part soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani---Anisah

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raje.sinal

Nice start n grt work.. do continue ur work.. missing sinal very badly Cry ... pls dont stop in mid... thanks 4 ur FF.. Smile Smile

Me too missing Sinal very much. This is my way of remembering Sinal. I'm glad you liked it. I won't stop in mid.. would update soon...

Thank you for liking it...Big smile

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojoyce

Great start ... loved reading new FF...

Plz continue...

Thank you Big smile

will update soon Smile

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

Good start  ! looking foward to reading your version  in the coming times .
Goodluck !

Thank u so much.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaTi4ever

Hi.. Though I have been a silent reader of this forum for almost an year now, this is my first post on the forum. So let me first introduce myself, I am Manishi.  Even after almost an year since Parichay went off air, I still keep watching the old episodes and keep imagining some other better angles to the story line. Having read almost every ff, ss and os on the forum, I thought of giving vent to my imagination too through this ff. This is my first attempt at writing. Please do let me know how is  it...

@bold  me too.it is not exaggeration but truly my day is not complete without watching at least one SINAL scene, it has become a habit, a daily routine to watch at least one SINAL scene a day .. i miss them  and their awesome chemistry terribly ...
there are the best on screen cuople and will always be..

i like the point from where you began the FF,,, i think , just my pov..it is from here that Parichay started loosing its way ...so  we wil get to read a new  story from a different perspective and i am very excited and eagarly wiating for it  ...
loved the first part ..
please update the next part soon..waiting ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaTi4evervipraja26tharasach

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

Originally posted by SaTi4ever

Hi.. Though I have been a silent reader of this forum for almost an year now, this is my first post on the forum. So let me first introduce myself, I am Manishi.  Even after almost an year since Parichay went off air, I still keep watching the old episodes and keep imagining some other better angles to the story line. Having read almost every ff, ss and os on the forum, I thought of giving vent to my imagination too through this ff. This is my first attempt at writing. Please do let me know how is  it...

@bold  me too.it is not exaggeration but truly my day is not complete without watching at least one SINAL scene, it has become a habit, a daily routine to watch at least one SINAL scene a day .. i miss them  and their awesome chemistry terribly ...
there are the best on screen cuople and will always be..
Yes, indeed. Nobody can take their place. I miss them too therefore I decided to write this ff so that I can feel more closer to them..Embarrassed

i like the point from where you began the FF,,, i think , just my pov..it is from here that Parichay started loosing its way ... This was exactly the reason I started my FF from here in an attempt to give my dream direction to my most favourite characters.. Big smileso  we wil get to read a new  story from a different perspective and i am very exckited and eagarly wiating for it  ...
loved the first part .. Thank you so muchSmile
please update the next part soon..waiting ..
Will be updating very soon...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top