Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: With a Difference (Updated Part 10 on Pg 17) (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 19

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya.d

Nice update Manishi... Thank youSmile liked how seema teasing kunal... liked SiNal's discussen about that case...Smile Thank you so muchBig smile  plzz want some SiNal romantic moments... and what about shilpa's merriage EmbarrassedEverything coming one by one..Embarrassed i know i am being so demanding  LOL but can't help it when it comes to SiNal .. Can't blame you either..Tongue continue soon Will update soon and thanks for PM Big smile Mention notSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya.d

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: With a Difference (Updated Part 10 on Pg 17) (Page 16)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Very  nice update  ! 
Quite interesting    case coming up  .

liked the way  Sidhi  is shown recovering and  getting  involved  .

looking foward  for the next update .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaTi4everd.padmini

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

Very  nice update  !  Thank you..Smile
Quite interesting    case coming up  . I'm trying hard to make it interesting given my zero knowledge of the domainTongue

liked the way  Sidhi  is shown recovering and  getting  involved  . Thank you so muchBig smile

looking foward  for the next update . Will be updating soon..Smile

vipraja26

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Part 9

Raveena: Aap kaise ho bhabhi?

Siddhi (indifferently): Theek hoon.

Raveena: Mujhe pata hai bhabhi aap mujhse naraz ho. Jo bhi kuchh aapke saath hua usmein kahin na kahin main bhi involved hoon. Pehle bhi ek baar maine ghar se Nisha ke case ka evidence churaya tha aur uske liye bhaiya ne aapko blame kia tha aur uske baad maine phir se bhaiya ke case ki cd churayi. But bhabhi, believe me jab mujhe sach pata laga tab main uss cd ko wapas le aayi thi.

Siddhi was shocked to hear what Raveena just said. So she was the one who had stolen the evidence of Nisha's case from Kunal's drawer. Anyways, whatever happened doesn't matter much to Siddhi now.

Raveena: I'm really sorry bhabhi.

Siddhi: Jaane do Raveena. Ab us sab ko koi theek nahi kar sakta aur... (She went mute abruptly on seeing Kunal standing in the doorway.)

Kunal was staring angrily at Raveena. Raveena looked back to see who was Siddhi looking at. She got up shocked and frightened to see Kunal standing right behind her. His eyes were red in anger. Kunal paced towards Raveena. But before he could say anything, Vikram came asking Raveena to leave as they were getting late. Raveena was rooted to her spot due to fright.

Kunal: Raveena...

Siddhi spoke in between...

Siddhi: Raveena, tum jaao. Hum baad mein baat kar lengein.

She bid goodbye to Vikram and Raveena and they left leaving SiNal alone in their room. Kunal was taken aback by what he had just heard. Siddhi too didn't know how to react to all that had just happened.

Siddhi tried to speak up to pacify Kunal seeing him too angry...

Siddhi: Kunal... wo Raveena...

To Siddhi's utter astonishment, Kunal spoke in such a low tone that no one could guess what emotions were actually going on inside him.

Kunal: Raveena aisa kaise kar sakti hai...

He quietly moved out of the room. Siddhi had wanted to stop him but she was not sure how will he react. So she decided to give him sometime of isolation.

Kunal had moved out on the terrace. He sat on a chair lost in deep thoughts. "Raveena aisa kaise kar sakti hai. Usne mujhse zyada vishwaas uss Rohit pe kiya! Nisha ke case ki CD Raveena ne churayi... Aur mere case ki CD? Usse Raveena ka kya relation? Uss CD ke baare mein toh sirf humein hi pata tha. Thakral, Richa aur Rohit ko toh iske baare mein kuchh bhi nahi pata tha. Kahin Raveena ne hi toh unko uske baare mein nahi bataya tha?" Kunal was fuming in anger. But more than his anger for Raveena, he felt guilty for Siddhi's situation.

He felt guilty of all the time he had shouted at Siddhi. Not that he had not felt bad for the same earlier but today he understood that things are not always what they look like from your perspective. "Jab mere drawer se CD gayab huyi thi tab maine kitni asaani se Siddhi ko blame kar diya. She kept saying that she didn't do it but I turned my deaf ears towards her. But even then she was the only one who helped me win that case. But I did never apologized to her for the same ever. Richa ne mujhpe itna ghatiya ilzaam lagaya par Siddhi ne mujhse ek sawaal nahi kiya. She stood by my side even when my own selfish sister was supporting those cheaters. I always forced my wishes on her, be it the night we spent together or my decision to take divorce from her, but she did never complain. She even took a bullet for me, put her life in danger but what did she ever get in return? Only disrespect and rejection! I owe an apology to her for all this, for whatever she had to go through due to me, my family and my horrible past."

Siddhi was getting restless sitting in the room. She thought of going to Kunal and speak to him many a times but the uncertainity of his reaction towards the situation, especially to her, always held her back. "Kitni der ho gayi Kunal ko gaye huye. Main jaakar dekh hi aati hun..." She got up and turned around to see that Kunal had just entered the room. Kunal took small steps and stood right in front of Siddhi. He kept standing there for several seconds not speaking anything. Siddhi tried to look through his eyes to make out what he was thinking. Kunal stood there with his head slightly bent down and moist eyes. Kunal tried to speak to her.

Kunal: Siddhi, tumhaare saath jo kuchh bhi hua, sab meri wajah se hua. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki Raveena aisa bhi kar sakti hai. I... I am really...

Siddhi sensed where it was all going. She couldn't see Kunal in this state, neither did she want him to apologise to her for anything, as she believed it wasn't his mistake after all.

Siddhi: Kunal time kya hua hai?

Kunal was baffled. Here he was doing the most difficult task of his life, and Siddhi was behaving childish.

Kunal (extremely puzzled) : Kya???

Siddhi turned around to have a look at the wall clock placed behind her. She quickly took note of the time, went to the desk and wrote the date and time on a piece of paper. She then placed the paper beside his gold medal on the wall.

Kunal looked perplexed : Ye kya kar rahi ho tum?

Siddhi had a mischievous smile on her face.

Siddhi : Arey, itna unique incident hua hai aaj iss time par. Ise note karke, sambhalke rakhna chahiye na!

Kunal : Kya matlab? Main tumse kya baat karne aaya hoon aur tum ye kya kar rahi ho?

Siddhi: Matlab ye ki jo Mr. Akdoo kabhi apni galti hote huye bhi kisi ko sorry nahi bolte, aaj wo dusron ki galti ke liye sorry bolne aaye hain. Ye baat toh humesha ke liye note karke rakhne wali hi hai na. Dekhiye Kunal, jo bhi kuchh hua, jo kuchh Raveena ne kiya, usmein aapki koi galti nahi hai. Isliye aapko mujhe sorry bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. (After a pause) I'm going to reheat the food. Aap aa jaaiye.

Kunal stood amazed at Siddhi's reaction. After she left the room, he went near the note on the wall, gazed at it for a few seconds and silently went outside to the hall.

At night, while Siddhi slept peacefully, sleep evaded Kunal. He got up from the bed and went to the wall where Siddhi had pasted the note. He touched it and smiled. He took it off the wall and kept it securely in his diary. He then sat down on the chair to write. 

Siddhi ko samajhna bhi kitna mushkil hai. I am still amazed at the way she reacted to the situation and did not allow me to even say sorry. Jaanti hai na ki mere liye ye kaam kitna mushkil hai... :-) Magar kitni asaani se mere saamne mujhe akdoo bula rahi thi..!! :-| But I like the way she understands me and the way she has accepted me as the man I am.

But accept? Did she really accept me as her husband? Was she ever able to accept our relationship or would do so ever in the future. Kitne sawaal hain jinka koi jawwab nahi. 

Inka jawaab paane ka ek hi tarika hai bas, ki main Siddhi ko apne dil ki baat bata doon. Main use yeh bata doon ki mujhe uska saath chahiye, ki main usse bahut pyaar karta hoon. 

Pata nahi Siddhi ka jawaab kya hoga, par jo bhi hoga mujhe manzoor hoga...

To be continued...

Edited by SaTi4ever - 17 April 2014 at 6:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetybird14vipraja26Pranathi-sinaldivya.dsurbhijsinalbestAni---Anisahd.padminijay_bpm

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
hey i am the first to post this time around...yuppieee

Thanks for the PM dear..
lovely update..StarStar
glad at least in FF you touched the points (kunal knowing about raveen steeling the CD in both occasions) which was so conveniently forgotten by  CVs , and which Kunal never came to know about .. 
I was hoping till the leap happened , at least during the rape case , Kunal would come to know the real culprit behind the leaking of information to the media about SINAL case, Sidhi wearing the blue saree etc   and would regret big time for shouting and being rudeto her for no fault of her , and also regretting for the way he danced with her and behaved with her in the party without understanding her real motives  but never happened ..CryCry
really loved that you touched one of the issues ..ClapClap

so for me highlight of the part was Kunal feeling guilty and trying to says sorry ..Sidhi's reaction was typical sidhi ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaTi4evervipraja26

sinalbest

IF-Dazzler

sinalbest

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Amazing update.. Clap Star
hats off for this updte.. Clap Star
thanks for pm..
Continue soon.. Smile

SaTi4ever

Ani---Anisah

IF-Dazzler

Ani---Anisah

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Amazing update...Thanks for the pm..Do continue plz Big smile

SaTi4ever

SaTi4ever

Groupbie

SaTi4ever

Posted: 18 April 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

hey i am the first to post this time around...yuppieee My pleasureBig smile

Thanks for the PM dear.. Mention notSmile
lovely update..StarStar Thank youBig smile
glad at least in FF you touched the points (kunal knowing about raveen steeling the CD in both occasions) which was so conveniently forgotten by  CVs , and which Kunal never came to know about .. 
I was hoping till the leap happened , at least during the rape case , Kunal would come to know the real culprit behind the leaking of information to the media about SINAL case, Sidhi wearing the blue saree etc   and would regret big time for shouting and being rudeto her for no fault of her , and also regretting for the way he danced with her and behaved with her in the party without understanding her real motives  but never happened ..CryCry
really loved that you touched one of the issues ..ClapClap Thank you so much. Big smileEmbarrassed I wasn't sure how would you people react to this part Tongue as I always found Raveena too much irritating. But I too wanted Kunal to know all the instances where he had misunderstood Siddhi, that's why added a few of them here. 
As far as the CVs as concerned, I would have left watching the show in between if it was not SiNal who kept me hooked to the show.Tongue They really goofed up everything after a certain point.

so for me highlight of the part was Kunal feeling guilty and trying to says sorry ..Sidhi's reaction was typical sidhi .. I loved this Siddhi who was potrayed in the first few months of the show..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top