Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 (Page 54)

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Awesome Naina!! Clap Loved the beginning of the update.. You have portrayed Manvi's inner turmoil brilliantly.. As if everything is happening in front of my eyes.. Superb!! Virman have come a long way.. Every relationship has its ups and downs and somehow all these obstacles made their bond stronger than ever.. Loved how Virat reacted after listenting to her.. Really eager to know where Virat is taking her and how he will make her realize that she is kind of over analysing everything.. What is going on between Madhu & Rishabh?? They are actually behaving like a couple :p.. Mohit is so not ready to let go of his past.. Wonder what he will do next.. Missed Kasak in this one.. Will be waiting for the next.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie2244 Goldie

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
The title of the update was very nice...
Thank god that selfless maanvi took the power over the selfish maanvi..
Such a pure love she has for kasak.. The part where she said  "MERI KASAK VIRAT"  That part ufff... i litterally had tears in my eyes,,, that was the beautifull part of the whole update..
Oh the chapter of Mohit comes again thats wonderfull... hehehheheh i just love the conversation of rishabh n madhubala.. 
OMG that means Mohit is back in action.. superb yr,, thats such a great twist in the story... m tou just loving it...

Plz make it soon the next one... i love this story very much...

Edited by cutiepie2244 - 12 March 2014 at 2:25pm
kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
naina nice update manvi's confusion guilt and love very well explained waiting to see how and what virat explains to her and makes it easy for her Big smile
waiting for the next update 

virman_superhit Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hi Naina.. First of all really sorry sorry sorry... For not replying earlier... Haven't checked the forum since long ya... CryCry.. Really v sorry.. But I just logged in and saw two of ur updates... Awesome... Just read them.. SmileClapClap

Awww... Loved Kasak completely... She is so damn adorable.. And smarty... SmileSmileLOL.. Never forget the gifts that she has demanded.. Lol.. And her demands ... Lol.. LOLLOL.. And she demands gifts for making beautiful drawing.. Lol.. ClapLOL.. And love her excuses... Doremon shoes are running fast... ROFL.. LOLLOLEmbarrassed... Finally she settled for ipad.. Too good.. Smile

And then Virman... Awww... Virat justs tries to understand Maanvi always.. He knows what is she going thru with all this and dilemma she has regarding Kasak and the new born.. But I just hope that he will make everything fine soon.. SmileSmile.. He doesn't get angry... Just wants her to b happy... So sweet... Best father and even better husband.. ClapClapLOL

And Maanvi was outstanding... She is so selfless.. Just thinking about Kasak.. And also her child.. She loves them equally and just wants to be fair to them... Awww... And she just wants Kasak to be so happy.. ClapClapSmile.. Very nice... All were great in both the updates... Just wanna know where will Virat take her... 

And now Madhu and Rishabh.. Trying to make their relation work... Lol... Its nice... I hope Rishabh truly falls for her... And all is well between them.. SmileSmile

And Mohit gets some sense and he stops all this and move on... He should be happy too.. SmileSmile

All in all... They were two awesome updates... Beautifully written... ClapClap.. As usual... That is not even needed to be said.. U r an awesome writer... Loved the updates...

Love u.. Please continue soon... Waiting... 

janvi0513 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Great lovely going

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvi0513

Great lovely going

thank u... Smile
rida001 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina927

Originally posted by rida001

Nice update
Thanks for the pm
But I have a problem I had to read previous parts to remind the story as I had forgotten it...So can you plz put recap in next parts

Coming to the story
Maanvi's concerns are right, I am confused too. Viraat should understand her. Waiting for the next part to know where he tool her.
Mohit-naina track is going emotional but want them to be together
By the way there was less of Virmaan so try putting more of them
DMG is one of the best stories I have read so dar
Keep it up!!!

ohh i see... will surely add recap from now on... n always feel free to give me suggestion... i really appreciate it... Smile
im glad u liked the update... Big smile
so u want mohit n naina together... i will unite them if ppl want... Embarrassed
thanks again for the compliment... means a lot... Star
there has been virman n virman in the last few updates i guess... but i will surely add more of virman...

ambarsariya Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Awesome update...Clap
but it was really short!!LOL

Go to top