Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 (Page 130)

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 10 August 2014 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Nice precap
Waiting for update

chandiniebinda IF-Dazzler
chandiniebinda
chandiniebinda

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Nice precap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Nice so v hv sum interesting drama ahead! Waitin for nxt Naina!

naina927

sandhYA_123 Goldie
sandhYA_123
sandhYA_123

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
NYC  PRECAP. NOW LITTLE  KASAK ALSO KNOWS ABOUT NAINA LOVE WITH MOHIT. SO UPDATE SOON AND ALSO GIVE VIRMANS SCENE. TAKE CARE.SmileSmileSmile

naina927

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Oh no! I just can't believe Kasak is asking all these questions.. Superb precap.. Can't wait to read the chapter.. Please update soon Naina.. :)

naina927

aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Shocked omg small kid asking such a questns Shocked
Nyc precap dear
Update it soon

naina927

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 91
         ~~  kashmakash

RECAP : romance re-entered virman's life, virat takes manvi to her doctor and there he sees naina, he thinks she is pregnant, virat asks manvi to talk to naina but when manvi couldnt talk to naina, she becomes emotional... virat toold manvi he has to go out of station and manvi asks him to take her n kasak along.

manvi suddenly remembered she promised swamini bua and others that they will do something for mohit and shikha, so she went to vanshika's room. there she told vanshika that she has an idea... an idea of making mohit and shikha meet alone... may be on a date or something. vanshika further told swamini and they all planned a candle light dinner for mohit and shikha. virat was impressed by this idea of his dearest wife and praised her as well.

manvi and virat were sitting in their room talking with excitement as they were really hopeful that things might work out well, when kasak walked in.
" but chachu loves nain... why new aunty...??? why not nain...?? " asked kasak.
manvi was shocked on listening to the question raised by her little princess and she looked at virat who looked equally shocked and surprised.
" who said mohit chachu loves nain...??? " manvi asked in a soft tone trying to make kasak tell her the things she knew.
" pragati bua said that day... coffee wale day... u also said that... " kasak replied now playing with one of her doll.
manvi looked at virat and he shrugged.
" but why nain loves maan uncle...??? " kasak asked again making manvi gulp down the lump that formed at the back of her throat.
" whom do you love more...??? " asked virat out of curiousity.
" i love mumma papa daadi daadu naani naanu mohit chachu pragati bua swamini bua-daadi maan uncle my friend riya her doggy snoopy doremon noddy tom n jerry... " replied kasak in one breathe.
" no... thats not what i meant... " whispered virat.
" cmon virat... stopp... " manvi told virat giving him a stern look.

manvi pulled kasak in her arms and said after kissing her forehead " jaana... never talk about this with anybody... its for the big people to talk about... my sweet little innocent girl will not think about this love thing and who loves who... you love us and we love you... nothing else should matter kasu... "
" but if nain loved chachu woh humare house rehti na... " kasak asked manvi.
" hmmm... not exactly... but yes woh humare paas rehti... " replied manvi.
" toh maan uncle ko bol dete hain ke nain ko humko dede... " kasak replied with a grin on her face.
manvi smiled at kasak thinking if this all could be that easy in reality... what if life was that easy and free of complications and problems... but then would be life... no it would just be a fantasy or a fairytale.

" why are you not eating...?? should i order something else...?? nain...?? " asked mohit in an urgency hidden in his voice.
naina looked at the man sitting in front of her... the man who was her first love... the man she dreamnt of spending her life with... the man who was supporting her when HER husband left without a word.
" i cant do this... " came the reply.
" what...??? what can you not do nain...?? " asked mohit secretly hoping that it wasnt what he was thinking.
" i... i feel guilty... i shouldnt be doing this mohit... how can i cheat on maan...?? "
" you are not cheating on him... its the other way round... dont tell me you still doubt me... dont you believe the proofs i showed you... nain you got to trust me... you know i love you... " 
" but i saw love in his eyes... am i a fool mohit...??? why cant i see things straight... when it was us... i did the unexpected and hurted you... and now when im with maan... things arent working out... i couldnt even reach him for god sake... " naina said with tears in her eyes.
mohit got up and hugged naina and she hugged him back. she needed him and his support while he just needed her... all of her.

" a dinner date...?? " asked manvi.
" yes... " replied virat with a cheeky grin on his face.
" romantic... candle light...?? " asked manvi with a say-yes-else-i-will-say-no look.
" anything you say... "
" okkk... done... "
virat convinced manvi to go out with him and later they decided on taking kasak along with them because somewhere virat felt guilty for not giving kasak as much time they used to give her.

" hum kab jaenge...?? " asked kasak for the tenth time in the last fifteen minutes.
" baby wait for sometime na... lets dad talk to everybody... " manvi made kasak understand the situation but hiding the importance and the actual reason behind this dinner.
" okkk... " kasak said with a sad face.

" this is not a hotel... " said rishabh in a high commanding tone when naina entered the house.
" bhai... bhai woh... actually i... " said naina fumbling with words.
" we need to talk nain... "
" im not talking... i dont want to talk... " said naina with a sudden disappointment in her voice
" it was not my fault... it just slipped out of my mouth... why will i try to ruin your marriage...??? " rishabh said looking at his feet and in a tone which clearly showed how sorry he was.
" its okk... if that makes you feel less guilty... " naina said emotionlessly.
naina was about to march towards her room when rishabh's words stopped her.
" stop seeing your ex... you are married... "
" im not seeing my ex... and bhai please dont interfere... " naina said coldly.

naina stormed into her room and on closing the door broke into tears. she was already emotionally drained and this little conversation added a bit more to it.
" nain... im sorry... "
shocked bewildered naina turned around to see the face she was missing like hell. but next second she looked down and couldnt look at him, how could she after almost cheating on 
him and the other reason being his sudden disappearance and his supposedly cheating on her.
" nain... i... i had my own issues to sort... i shouldnt have left u... im very sorry... may be... may be you hate me now... but... but i cant live without you... i love you... love you soo much... " maan said while taking baby steps towards naina and he held her hands into his while confessing his never ending love for his wife.
" maan please... go away maaannn... "
" i cant... nain i need you... " maan almost begged when he saw something in naina's eyes... something which scared him.
" im tired... i need to sleep..."
without a word naina went to the bed and closed her eyes.

mohit reached late at the venue where virat asked him to. he looked around for his mother, sister and other relatives but couldnt find them. he called them but strangely none of them picked up the calls. mohit was confused and was about to leave that place when someone called him. mohit found that that someone was shikha; the girl his family want him to marry. finding her there and everyone missing from the place they were supposed to be, immediately made him realise that it was a tarp they all purposely set for him. mohit without showing any ounce of interest in the girl in front of him, left the place and decided to go home.

manvi, virat and kasak had a great time... correction great family time... it indeed turned out to be the much needed opprtunity they needed. everyday its isnt possible for them to spend that much time together because sometimes its business, sometimes family, sometimes manvi's pregnancy mood swings and many more endless hindrances. they returned home and manvi took kasak in her room while virat went to his bedroom.

manvi was brushing kasak's hairs after changing her clothes while kasak still seemed fresh as ever... not even a trace of tiredness on her beautiful and cute face.
" jaanu... what do you know more about nain and chachu...??? " manvi asked unable to control her anxiety.
" i know everything mumma... " said kasak who suddenly felt proud enough to understand the things adults understand.
manvi stared at kasak and kasak knew she has some explaining to do.
" that day i went with chachu na... "
" which day...?? "
" when chachu bua came to our house to stay mumma... "
" ohhh... okkk... " said manvi who remembered when they all came to their place for a stay and they planned to get mohit move on with his life.
" that day i asked chachu whom does nain love... him or maan uncle...??? and he said nain loves him... simple... aur mumma uss din ice cream shop pe bhi we met nain... chachu nain and me... " kasak chirped with happiness and told manvi whatever happened but in bits and pieces.

manvi heard every word kasak said and she believed it as well as she knows how bright her daughter is but can she blindly follow what kasak told her. as she is just a kid after all...

manvi returned to her room after putting kasak to bed. she wanted to talk to virat but on finding him asleep she didnt feel it right to wake him up as she can always talk to him later. manvi putting all the thoughts aside, got into bed and closed her eyes.

it was late night... or we can say early morning but rishabh still couldnt sleep so he came out in the garden and sat on the chair. he looked up at the sky and tried finding the answers to his questions in the dark black sky but none helped. rishabh couldnt believe he had ruined the most important relationship of his life... he couldnt believe he again messed up with naina's life and today the way she looked at him... it broke him... it hurted him more than the pain caused by thousands of knives being stabbed into his heart and then mercilessly pulled out.
" i was not like this... i was never like this... never... how the hell did i change...?? why did i end up losing the ones i love...??? why...??? why cant i have a normal life like others...??? why do i mess up my life and the life of the ones i love...??? why...??? " rishabh cried like a child for the first time ever under the illusion that he was alone... all alone... but madhu saw it. she got scared on not finding rishabh in the room and came out to find him when she saw her husband in the most vulnerable state ever.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

this is to inform u all that from now on the story will proceed on a faster rate as im planning to wrap up the ff as soon as possible... major reason is that i dont want to leave the ff incomplete and second reason is i dont get much time these days to keep you guys hanging in the wait of the update.sending pms is a little difficult so please cooperate... otherwise like my page on fb for recent updates

love
naina Heart

Edited by naina927 - 11 August 2014 at 2:33pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

abc456jeemanrocksdan23Soni_virmanaditidixit20stunninggirlfazniakittu_11hindujareddyangelrjVaarya53garimaksgianlujeyn9bubbles666qwerty012jayprabuafshanmk093priya_nishalnrithyaopanamaasandhYA_123kokubabaViratmanvifan31aparnalokamchandiniebindahangokSyed695swathinkulsum_virmanniki795Niaksharmakusharberryprathejeharshusanghita0000-LumosMaxima-

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 11 August 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
cant belive it im the firstDancing
but right now im too Confused, what is happening in nainas live...
ufff has she now cheated on maan or not...i just hope she doesnt ...

you know i have  a soft corner for maan & naina in this ff...
it was great to see maan back... i hope you reunite them soon...

great work

Edited by hangok - 11 August 2014 at 2:53pm

naina927

Go to top