Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 (Page 111)

Angelic-Catty Senior Member
Angelic-Catty
Angelic-Catty

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Jst read the updt n it was fabulous.. the starting scene ufff viru m tou luving dis damn luving hubby ,. awww naina maan scene was so sweet.. i mst say dat dey r adorable.. last convo scene was also superb n nyc.. do cntinue it soon n pm me too.. btw thnks for dis chappy's pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

virmanfan013 IF-Rockerz
virmanfan013
virmanfan013

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
awesome update as always and i loved it
starting scene was so damn intresting i mean bathroom walaEmbarrassed aww virat was praising his lady love when she said she look awful. those lines were were touchy which were said by viratEmbarrassed
aww virat was getting ready kasak for school but that little shaitan is so much naughty. huh dady log ke bass ki baat nahi apne bacho ko ready karnaLOL
loved the scene where kasak was taking care of her manvi muma like a mature person. gals are laways smart and they have so much understanding from starting of their birth i mean obviously it's god gifted you seeWink

over all superb part. thanks for the pm

p.s you didn't send any link i mean about where to like the post. if next time you are pming any part then please kindly give the link so that readers can press like buttonEmbarrassed

naina927

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmanfan013

awesome update as always and i loved it
starting scene was so damn intresting i mean bathroom walaEmbarrassed thanks n yeah that was one very sweet n cute scene... aww virat was praising his lady love when she said she look awful. those lines were were touchy which were said by viratEmbarrassed
aww virat was getting ready kasak for school but that little shaitan is so much naughty. huh dady log ke bass ki baat nahi apne bacho ko ready karnaLOL exactly... ye log sirf lecture de sakte... cant even handle one kid...
loved the scene where kasak was taking care of her manvi muma like a mature person. gals are laways smart and they have so much understanding from starting of their birth i mean obviously it's god gifted you seeWink i definitely see n agree with you... girls are the BEST...

over all superb part. thanks for the pm

p.s you didn't send any link i mean about where to like the post. if next time you are pming any part then please kindly give the link so that readers can press like buttonEmbarrassed  oohhh yeah i forgot but then i now have an idea who reads the ff and who doesnt... it is way simple now i guess...

reply in blue

Edited by naina927 - 26 April 2014 at 1:00pm

virmanfan013

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GOOGLU

Fabulous Update Naina...loved it.. Big smile Big smile Big smile  thank u soo much...
Naina maan part wd rishab was adorable. ...love their bonding. ... bonding nahi re... LOVE... specially love maan 'care for Naina... love mrs.naina maan khurana part...she is sooo crazy. ... Clap Clap Clap  craziness ke liye claps... thanks a ton...!!!
Virman bathroom part was one of most special n memorable moment. .. love the way virat expressed himself. ..Really once again fall for him all over again. ... Embarrassed  me too...
As always kasu even little part bring wide smile on my face...love her reason of skipping school... Clap Star
totally outstanding update dear. ... Clap  thanks...
Thanks alot for pm dea. ...Keep rocking. ...tc Big smile

reply in blue
naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilaonmoon

Hey awsm chapter once again. Thumbs Up
I enjoyed reading it... Approve glad u did...
specially the virman scene in the bathroom... virat's adorable words and all...
 Day Dreaming Day Dreaming awww... 

Once again...Cool  little kasak is the star of this updt... my kasu rocks...!!!! Star Star Star
Did I said it before tht I love this little girl so much... tht's one awsm child
charachter you created naina... no u didnt... chalo ab bta dia... ClapClap

And.. what the hell...
Yeh this naina aur maan ki jhagda ki reason !!!! D'oh
They are cartoons ... ROFL haa haa... they are inno like me... Tongue
loved reading their nokjhok... Silly thank u,...

Thnks a lot for the pm...

Love u..Heart Heart take care... and yes.. cont soon... love u tooo...

reply in green
naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rida001

I got ur pm
It was amazing
Naina-Maan are too adorable

Virmaan scene was pretty nice

Thanks for the pm do pm me next time too

thank u soo much...
glad u liked it...
will pm u...
naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Amazing!! Big smile thank u soo much meera I was smiling through out the update..  my pleasure... Naina-Maan ki nok-jhok was really funny.. Rishabh bechara phans gaya tha unke beech mein LOL.. kyun bechara viru phase har time... now its rishabh's turn... LOL LOL Virman scenes were simply superb.. Loved the way Virat expressed his feelings for her.. Heart-warming moment Heart.. truly said...  But itni taareef k baad bhi he has to face Manvi's wrath because of his darling daughter LOL.. Kasak is a sweet heart.. She was taking care of her mumma.. Lovely..  Mannu-Nainu convo was also very nice.. Happy for them.. Waiting for the next.. Thank you for the pm.. your welcome...  Take care Smile

reply in purple

-LumosMaxima-

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

Superb n amazing update!!! thanks a ton...!!!!! ur comment brings a smile on my face...

NaIna n maan nautanki couple n rishab Umpire between dem...tryin to calm or say tryin to understand d matter where as inke ladai ka koi solution he nahi hai...naina complainin n maan bechara bein blackblamed...lekin nice!!! glad u liked it... main toh aisa kuch karti rehti hoon... LOL LOL

VirMan sabse sweet yaha... specially virat n his way of explaining or say his POV abt maanvi beautifully written... i know... me n my romantic novels... Wink kasak is d mini dhamaka at home, bechara virat Cz of kassu nt attendin skul...sherni maanvi bk, acchi class liLOL...2 unpredictable ladies around him... poor but lucky viru... eagerly waitin for next n thanks for the PM!!!

Syed695

Go to top