I WANT TO WATCH...

Posted: 10 years ago
ONE INDIAN SHOW OR MOVIE WHERE,

the female lead will have casual sex before her marriage and then will get married with her soul mate who and who's family would be knowing  about her sexual adventures and would be ok with it.

Edited by asrlovesksr - 10 years ago
Well thats the bitter truth here .
You could have used better words first of all.
And please don't generalise and please say it with some respect.
I'm an Indian and I'm very much proud to be one.

It's not only India btw it's everywhere.
i also hate bollywood and tv industry for that matter. in many movies and shows they show the male having sexual relations before marriage but the girl ? oh no no no no no ! she shd be pure for the male. 
in movie like cocktail they showed deepika hving sex without marriage. same did saif. with deepika ! but when it came to marriage , he chose pure girl. what the f**k !
Originally posted by asrlovesksr

i also hate bollywood and tv industry for that matter. in many movies and shows they show the male having sexual relations before marriage but the girl ? oh no no no no no ! she shd be pure for the male.
in movie like cocktail they showed deepika hving sex without marriage. same did saif. with deepika ! but when it came to marriage , he chose pure girl. what the f**k !

Look at your own words. How degrading.
It was never about virgin or nonvirgin, he just fell in love with her.
God, khudki soch dekho.
Laaga chunari mein daag Rani & Abhishekk! I absolutely love this movie!
ok not the family but the guy (& a brother too if i remember) fully knowing married her.. never judged her over it.. gave her strength from the society' and cherished her..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ASRaddictKKG

You could have used better words first of all.
And please don't generalise and please say it with some respect.
I'm an Indian and I'm very much proud to be one.

It's not only India btw it's everywhere.

i can't respect hypocrisy. i am sorry.

i am proud of india for many reasons but i hate the treatment given to women in india period !

i can't respect what is wrong.
Originally posted by asrlovesksr

i can't respect hypocrisy. i am sorry.

i am proud of india for many reasons but i hate the treatment given to women in india period !

i can't respect what is wrong.

but u r right. main gusse mein kuchh jyada strong likh gayee. i wll edit my post !
Originally posted by princessunara

Laaga chunari mein daag Rani & Abhishekk! I absolutely love this movie!
ok not the family but the guy (& a brother too if i remember) fully knowing married her.. never judged her over it.. gave her strength from the society' and cherished her..

i am not talking abt forced sex or a prostitute getting married dear. 

i am talking abt a woman having casual sex just like Mr rudra ranavat had with laila.
chill guys...plz avoid such abusive  and incoherent language... Edited by Nadia_Malik - 10 years ago