Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

I think Varun will b alive ... (Page 13)

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Lovely Post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Jyo!!!!! I think its been forever! Happy New Year. How have you been?

Are you even allowed on non-Zee forums Wink? (kidding, kidding).

I know, right - what's the point of killing off the hubby? So many twists die with him. Toh chalo -Varun will be alive.

And now Jyo, the serial-queen, the secret TV serial script-writer has revealed the twists! Hope none of the Nautanki folks are lurking to steal your ideas. But seriously, i don't remember you ever being wrong!

Jyo ne bol diya. Bas!

OMG Subss u here ShockedShockedShocked.. well me a free bird outside zee tv forums TongueLOLLOLLOL...

And I hope my serial experience in this case fails and CVs do surprise us all  but again u never know what the Trp Gods demand OuchOuchLOL

Waise u watching it too Wink
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorva12sharma

Hey guyz
wassup
ki haal shaal??
ok enough of rambling
i am usualy silent types but i want to share my views.
In the starting only, it was mentioned that the story is more or less little bit tiny winy based on shakespear's Othello.
I think Vishal will not die. May be he will get injured, but he won't die. I think when paro and rudra will be romancing then Tejawat will use vishal against rudra. Tejawat will rescue Vishal and he will say the same old lame story of how BSD took paro and how she is suffering. Later tejawat will fill vishal's ears. And he will be turned against Rudra. Vishal will try to make paro come back to birpur but till then she will get to know about the true face of tejawat. And as we know that Rudra is suffering from trust issues then he will think that paro is having an affair with vishal.

I think i am being silly here...But what to do...india forums is the joint family of sillies and i am sharing my silsiley thoughts with evem more silsiley people.

ps. If you want to throw tomatoes at me then you are welcome...tamatar bade mehnge ho gaye hain yaar..sardi me mil bethkar tamatar ka soup piyenge..

As per Othello script , that guy was Othello's friend whom Othello will doubt thinking he has an affair with his lady love desdemona ... In this case I think one article already came about a parallel lead .. so that could b Rudra's friend on whom in future Rudra will hv doubts regarding Paro hving affair with him Ouch...

This Varun along with Tejawat might do the job of that third party who created doubts in Othello ka mind regarding desdemona ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index