Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

I think Varun will b alive ... (Page 10)

Storybrooke Goldie
Storybrooke
Storybrooke

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Good call...I think so too. It opens the way for more twists later on in the story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jyoti06

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Changing of story isn't possible at all, everything has been planed from behind. The wedding sequence was the first to be shot in Rajistani all these episodes weren't shot in orders. Even ST tweeted in mid November they were shooting at some police station in Rajistan that was the scene between Paro and Rudra shown in SBS where he was questioning her about Thakur.    Confused

decent07jyoti06

cute_hina Newbie
cute_hina
cute_hina

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Nice Post...I think future main RR ki story Pakistani serial Dastaan ke jaisa shape le ley gi...Varun-Paro aur Rudra mujhay Hassan-Bano aur Basant Singh ke jaise lagte hain...I think story bhi waisi hi hogi Varun border cross kar jai ga aur Paro ko Rudra arrest kar le ga aur baad main jab paro border cross kar ke apne hasband ke pass jana chahe gi tu Rudra use jane nahin de ga  jaise 2nd promo mein dikhaya tha ke Rudra bolta hai Bhaag jahaan tak bhaag sakti hai per jahaan ruke gi sarhad ki tarhan mujhay pai gi

decent07jyoti06

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Gr8 post

decent07jyoti06

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Jyoti. I actually hope Varun lives as I want to know how Paro will behave after believing that she lost her husband when in reality he's alive. I was telling my sis that if they make Varun bad, I hoped that another man will get killed and Paro will assume him to be her husband. Only after several months or close to a year should they meet and this is when Paro is ready to move on in a life with Rudra. It would be interesting to see Paro's reaction, who she reunite with her husband whom she liked yet never really knew or will she unite with Rudra, her true love? I don't mind if Varun is bad or good as I really liked the actor and I hope to see him in RR in the future. I'm already a PaRud fan but I like PaRun as well. I liked their sweet, innocent interaction. Varun is seen like a really nice guy and it would be great if he remains good but I wouldn't mind him changing in the future either.

decent07jyoti06

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Beautiful post Jyoti. I actually hope Varun lives as I want to know how Paro will behave after believing that she lost her husband when in reality he's alive. I was telling my sis that if they make Varun bad, I hoped that another man will get killed and Paro will assume him to be her husband. Only after several months or close to a year should they meet and this is when Paro is ready to move on in a life with Rudra. It would be interesting to see Paro's reaction, who she reunite with her husband whom she liked yet never really knew or will she unite with Rudra, her true love? I don't mind if Varun is bad or good as I really liked the actor and I hope to see him in RR in the future. I'm already a PaRud fan but I like PaRun as well. I liked their sweet, innocent interaction. Varun is seen like a really nice guy and it would be great if he remains good but I wouldn't mind him changing in the future either.

I doubt it Sidda... we need Parud together ... cannot happen as long as Varun is alive... in any form... also remember the promos...Paro was shown becoming a widow.

Methinks Varun is not as seedha as he looks... he must be in the know about what his kaka ( ?) is upto...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sidda8jyoti06Sofna

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I doubt it Sidda... we need Parud together ... cannot happen as long as Varun is alive... in any form... also remember the promos...Paro was shown becoming a widow.

Methinks Varun is not as seedha as he looks... he must be in the know about what his kaka ( ?) is upto...
I am totally confused about this Varun guy just don't get his character at all, his sugary talk just doesn't gene well with me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sidda8jyoti06SofnaNewbiesoapfan

DN2012 IF-Dazzler
DN2012
DN2012

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Right I don't want him alive in any form too,not human,not ghost...nothing...I don't even want him as a pared around Paro...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jyoti06Newbiesoapfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index