Main Naa Bhoolungi

Mystery Deepens.... Stalker & Manav.... - Page 2

Kanika999 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't think the stalkers name is Manav cause then that mystery will be solved very quickly. I think it's someone else possibly her baby or a guy she falls in love with 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i saw Aishwarya's IV and there she was talking abt her poetry
i think this guy stalking here is coz of her poetry
Jumeirah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kanikanayar@gma

I don't think the stalkers name is Manav cause then that mystery will be solved very quickly. I think it's someone else possibly her baby or a guy she falls in love with 

stalkers name is Neeraj ðŸ˜ƒ
Jumeirah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

That stalker is actually her well-wisher when the inspector asks if Sameer know him the way he says no and how the angled it seemed like a lie to me.. You never know Sameer might've done this in the past too.. like an affair/marriage and a murder.. this guy might be related to someone from Sameer's past.. Sameer for sure knows this and the guy to already knows him..

agree with you😛

and I think Neeraj(stalker) was going after Sameer, and he wasn't gonna go after Shikha. He even didn't open car window when Shikha was knocking ðŸ˜† But after seeing that Sameer with her and Shikha easily sinks to the first comer, he decided to take over the baton from him, and try it the same way to protect her from him.

Edited by Jumeirah - 10 years ago
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe the real name of the stalker is Manav... Probably in the beginning, he will be called as Neeraj and then it will be disclosed later that his real name is Manav..Nothing is real ... 😆 😆
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Manav is the stalker. The stalker will try to save Shikha from Samir when his true face will be show