Main Naa Bhoolungi

India-Forums

Main Naa Bhoolungi
Main Naa Bhoolungi

Mystery Deepens.... Stalker & Manav.... (Page 2)

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
When Inspector asked Shikha whether she knows this guy, she said no without any big effect...
But the way Sameer's "No" echoed when Inspector asked him whether he knows the stalker, now I am 100% sure that he knows the stalker... I think the stalker is lured by money or blackmailed by SAMEER to stalk Shikha...
The way he warned Shikha about SAMEER and mentioned tha he will be back, looks like he wants to protect Shikha by coming back rather than coming back for revenge...

But only thing I could not understand that why the stalker didn't open his mouth against Sameer, except only warning Shikha...

Please keep posting your views here... It will be interesting & fun to explore different theories...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jumeirahprabha.abhadreamyrose

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jumeirah

Kanika999 Senior Member
Kanika999
Kanika999

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I don't think the stalkers name is Manav cause then that mystery will be solved very quickly. I think it's someone else possibly her baby or a guy she falls in love with 

Jumeirah

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i saw Aishwarya's IV and there she was talking abt her poetry
i think this guy stalking here is coz of her poetry

Jumeirah

Jumeirah Senior Member
Jumeirah
Jumeirah

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanikanayar@gma

I don't think the stalkers name is Manav cause then that mystery will be solved very quickly. I think it's someone else possibly her baby or a guy she falls in love with 

stalkers name is Neeraj Big smile
Jumeirah Senior Member
Jumeirah
Jumeirah

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

That stalker is actually her well-wisher when the inspector asks if Sameer know him the way he says no and how the angled it seemed like a lie to me.. You never know Sameer might've done this in the past too.. like an affair/marriage and a murder.. this guy might be related to someone from Sameer's past.. Sameer for sure knows this and the guy to already knows him..

agree with youTongue

and I think Neeraj(stalker) was going after Sameer, and he wasn't gonna go after Shikha. He even didn't open car window when Shikha was knocking LOL But after seeing that Sameer with her and Shikha easily sinks to the first comer, he decided to take over the baton from him, and try it the same way to protect her from him.

Edited by Jumeirah - 09 January 2014 at 4:31am
rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Maybe the real name of the stalker is Manav... Probably in the beginning, he will be called as Neeraj and then it will be disclosed later that his real name is Manav..Nothing is real ... LOL LOL
Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I think Manav is the stalker. The stalker will try to save Shikha from Samir when his true face will be show

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Main Naa Bhoolungi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index