pakhi..tumhari pakhi... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -mango-

I agree with you, love! Paakhi is such a simple and loving person, and TV lacks characters like Paakhi nowadays. I love how she is presented as an understanding, caring, intelligent person who knows how to face challenges really well. She has failed many times, but she always brings herself up again and tries to become a positive person all over again. That kind of resiliency is so wonderful! 
Nowadays, TV dramas introduce characters who are so modern and really rude and always crying bucket loads because of something, while Paakhi is such a sweet character, I've fallen in love with her. I don't know what is wrong with Anshuman, but if I was in his place, I would fall for Paakhi from the very beginning. 😳 
Shraddha Arya pulls of Paakhi just amazingly. 👏
@red,this is the reason that made me to write about her a women should always be potrayed in this manner specially thru amedium like tv which now approachable to evryy niche much relatable n close to life😊
Originally posted by parichayan

@red,this is the reason that made me to write about her a women should always be potrayed in this manner specially thru amedium like tv which now approachable to evryy niche much relatable n close to life😊
Exactly! Characters should not be portrayed so unrealistically, but they usually are in most saas-bahu tv shows. These shows' large audience are young girls, and they get such wrong messages about how girls should behave, and dress, and treat people around them... it's all wrong! 
I guess that is where I love Paakhi so much. She is definitely a great role model for all the young viewers of the show. 
Edited by -mango- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -mango-

Exactly! Characters should not be portrayed so unrealistically, but they usually are in most saas-bahu tv shows. These shows' large audience are young girls, and they get such wrong messages about how girls should behave, and dress, and treat people around them... it's all wrong! 
I guess that is where I love Paakhi so much. She is definitely a great role model for all the young viewers of the show. 
thus its time call for a change n thus here is this show for that😊😳
Originally posted by ...Jes...

amazing dear! :')
thanx😊