India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

pakhi..tumhari pakhi... (Page 2)

-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I agree with you, love! Paakhi is such a simple and loving person, and TV lacks characters like Paakhi nowadays. I love how she is presented as an understanding, caring, intelligent person who knows how to face challenges really well. She has failed many times, but she always brings herself up again and tries to become a positive person all over again. That kind of resiliency is so wonderful! 
Nowadays, TV dramas introduce characters who are so modern and really rude and always crying bucket loads because of something, while Paakhi is such a sweet character, I've fallen in love with her. I don't know what is wrong with Anshuman, but if I was in his place, I would fall for Paakhi from the very beginning. Embarrassed 
Shraddha Arya pulls of Paakhi just amazingly. Clap

Edited by -mango- - 09 January 2014 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrparichayanvirgo_gurl

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

Awesome post Thumbs Up
You described the character of Paakhi so well Clap
Paakhi has become my favourite TV character so far.. never seen a better character.. she is not OTT, she is not over preachy, she is neither too loud nor too dumb. I think the best part about paakhi is that we can relate to her Smile
And yes kudos to Shraadha arya for portraying the character so well Clap
thanksSmile glad u like it

@underline exactly when one starts watching this girl deffoo one gets connected in real n for once u'll forget that its justt a character n we are watchinga daily soap where womens are hyped heavy loaded jewellry those gordy dresses..oh godDead n see here the simplicity of the characterSmile kuddos to the one who actually wrote this character Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrvirgo_gurl

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mango-

I agree with you, love! Paakhi is such a simple and loving person, and TV lacks characters like Paakhi nowadays. I love how she is presented as an understanding, caring, intelligent person who knows how to face challenges really well. She has failed many times, but she always brings herself up again and tries to become a positive person all over again. That kind of resiliency is so wonderful! 
Nowadays, TV dramas introduce characters who are so modern and really rude and always crying bucket loads because of something, while Paakhi is such a sweet character, I've fallen in love with her. I don't know what is wrong with Anshuman, but if I was in his place, I would fall for Paakhi from the very beginning. Embarrassed 
@red,this is the reason that made me to write about her a women should always be potrayed in this manner specially thru amedium like tv which now approachable to evryy niche much relatable n close to lifeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mango-

-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

@red,this is the reason that made me to write about her a women should always be potrayed in this manner specially thru amedium like tv which now approachable to evryy niche much relatable n close to lifeSmile
Exactly! Characters should not be portrayed so unrealistically, but they usually are in most saas-bahu tv shows. These shows' large audience are young girls, and they get such wrong messages about how girls should behave, and dress, and treat people around them... it's all wrong! 
I guess that is where I love Paakhi so much. She is definitely a great role model for all the young viewers of the show. 

Edited by -mango- - 09 January 2014 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrparichayan

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by parichayan

Exactly! Characters should not be portrayed so unrealistically, but they usually are in most saas-bahu tv shows. These shows' large audience are young girls, and they get such wrong messages about how girls should behave, and dress, and treat people around them... it's all wrong! 
I guess that is where I love Paakhi so much. She is definitely a great role model for all the young viewers of the show. 
thus its time call for a change n thus here is this show for thatSmileEmbarrassed

-mango-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
amazing dear! :')

parichayan

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan