Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#76||CRAZY Sarunians||{IO} (Page 85)

IPK..Jenny IF-Sizzlerz
IPK..Jenny
IPK..Jenny

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 20890

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HUMII10592

me too mast
Smile Thats great whatsup??

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 62818

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by arshirupa

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by arshirupa

Originally posted by --Hunter--

chalo bulavaa aaya hai mata nai bulaya hai ...

bye amit
are yue toh bhagwan kaa ganna hai D'oh

lol..mujhe laga tum janne bale ho
nahi mai nahi jaane wala
Good are you hungry?? 



Btw Heyy and subah ka good morning LOL Was in maths class to post dekha nahi 
aree its okay yaar Embarrassed
gud mrng and heyLOL
LOL Heyy ... Kaise ho ...exams kaise the?


Btw mere question ka answer nahi diya
sab badiyaa ..exam bhi mast gaye
nope ..im not hungry LOL
thats great Thumbs Up
So wassup ... Have spoke for a while right or am i being a bhulakkad Confused
LOLOkii dokii 
kuch nahi bas aise hi baitha hu idle ..kaal practical exam hai toh mobile pe practicaks ki snaps khich liye hain ..vahan chupke se mobile on karke answer sheet mai utar dunga LOL
ShockedShockedShockedCHEATER CHEATER !!!!! 
AngryPadha kyun nahi 
mai kitaab nhi kholta Wink still mere 75+ aa jate hain %age ..an d yeah 79 highest hote hainWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK..Jenny

IPK..Jenny IF-Sizzlerz
IPK..Jenny
IPK..Jenny

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 20890

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hunter--

@Jenny  u know meri IF ki iss journey mai sirf 2 ,log aise hain jinse mai kabhi dosti karna nahi chata ...u know after kaisi bhi fights ho par still mera mood dosti karne kaa karta hai but still there are 2 peoples jin se dil hi nahi karta dosti karne ko..one is the moderator LOL in this IF LOL
 Really!? LOL Can i know who?? 
cherrybloom1 IF-Rockerz
cherrybloom1
cherrybloom1

Joined: 25 October 2012
Posts: 5798

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherrybloom1

Bani-
well, i had this frnd who was dating another very close frnd of mine, her name is also ananya. so he really liked that girl but the girl was shifting and so they had planned on breaking up before she leaves so their frndship wud not be disturbed but then the guy refused to break up when she was leaving and that created alot of drama.
finally he let go off her because they got into loads of fights but he was in a really bad shape. clearly, he liked her alot. throughout this time, i was right there beside him, trying to make him cope up with things and help him through this. there were times he  used to call me at nights and cry and i had heard it all.
i dont know when and how, i started liking him. during this phase when i was helping his out, i was indirectly helping myself out of some crises as well. so i started liking him but i made sure that he never got to know. none of my delhi frnds knew about it, not even my bestfrnd.
i dont know how, but one day he found out and i realized there was no point of hiding it anymore and i confirmed it to him that i did like him. that day i had promised him that my feelings wud never come in b/w our frndship, and i never let it come either.
things were going fine until suddenly i dont know what happened, he started ignoring me out of the blue. i kept trying to talk to him and understand what went wrong but he refused to listen to me. i didnt know what was happening. then he wud come to me and say sorry and i like a fool wud forgive him.
this kept happening for a few months and then one day i finally heard a rumor about me. the minute i heard it, i realized that it was his work. i went upto him and confronted him about the same but he refused to reply to me.
things just started becoming worse when i finally lost my head and yelled at him and told him to be away from me.
by this time my grades had started falling and i had started shutting myself behind closed doors. my teachers realized that something was not right and they spoke to my parents about the same. i realized i was holding onto things for no reason and decided to get councelled. i started councelling but it somehow never helped and so i finally left it.
side by side that guy had started trying to talk to me and say sorry. he kept sending msgs through my frnds but i refused to reply.
then i saw that my classmates and frnds had gotten manipulated by that guy and had started to corner me. i finally realized that there was no way out of this unless i forgive him.
and i did, i forgave him 2months back for my own sake...

i will kill u bani
u didnt mke me write this dukh bhari kahani of mine just to run away.Angry
--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 62818

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

@Jenny  u know meri IF ki iss journey mai sirf 2 ,log aise hain jinse mai kabhi dosti karna nahi chata ...u know after kaisi bhi fights ho par still mera mood dosti karne kaa karta hai but still there are 2 peoples jin se dil hi nahi karta dosti karne ko..one is the moderator LOL in this IF LOL
 Really!? LOL Can i know who?? 
well Moderator kaa naam janke kya karogi Embarrassed and another one isi CC kaa hai Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK..Jenny

IPK..Jenny IF-Sizzlerz
IPK..Jenny
IPK..Jenny

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 20890

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by arshirupa

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by arshirupa

Originally posted by --Hunter--

chalo bulavaa aaya hai mata nai bulaya hai ...

bye amit
are yue toh bhagwan kaa ganna hai D'oh

lol..mujhe laga tum janne bale ho
nahi mai nahi jaane wala
Good are you hungry?? 



Btw Heyy and subah ka good morning LOL Was in maths class to post dekha nahi 
aree its okay yaar Embarrassed
gud mrng and heyLOL
LOL Heyy ... Kaise ho ...exams kaise the?


Btw mere question ka answer nahi diya
sab badiyaa ..exam bhi mast gaye
nope ..im not hungry LOL
thats great Thumbs Up
So wassup ... Have spoke for a while right or am i being a bhulakkad Confused
LOLOkii dokii 
kuch nahi bas aise hi baitha hu idle ..kaal practical exam hai toh mobile pe practicaks ki snaps khich liye hain ..vahan chupke se mobile on karke answer sheet mai utar dunga LOL
ShockedShockedShockedCHEATER CHEATER !!!!! 
AngryPadha kyun nahi 
mai kitaab nhi kholta Wink still mere 75+ aa jate hain %age ..an d yeah 79 highest hote hainWink
haan mujhe pata hai tu kitaab nahi kholta bhuddhe LOL Jks
Wow i wish i could get marks like that i have to read cover to cover to have a chance of passing Ouch
IPK..Jenny IF-Sizzlerz
IPK..Jenny
IPK..Jenny

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 20890

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

Originally posted by --Hunter--

@Jenny  u know meri IF ki iss journey mai sirf 2 ,log aise hain jinse mai kabhi dosti karna nahi chata ...u know after kaisi bhi fights ho par still mera mood dosti karne kaa karta hai but still there are 2 peoples jin se dil hi nahi karta dosti karne ko..one is the moderator LOL in this IF LOL
 Really!? LOL Can i know who?? 
well Moderator kaa naam janke kya karogi Embarrassed and another one isi CC kaa hai Embarrassed
naachungi Dancing LOL 
D'oh is cc ke 60 odd members hai and i cant read minds you know 
IPK..Jenny IF-Sizzlerz
IPK..Jenny
IPK..Jenny

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 20890

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherrybloom1

Originally posted by cherrybloom1

Bani-
well, i had this frnd who was dating another very close frnd of mine, her name is also ananya. so he really liked that girl but the girl was shifting and so they had planned on breaking up before she leaves so their frndship wud not be disturbed but then the guy refused to break up when she was leaving and that created alot of drama.
finally he let go off her because they got into loads of fights but he was in a really bad shape. clearly, he liked her alot. throughout this time, i was right there beside him, trying to make him cope up with things and help him through this. there were times he  used to call me at nights and cry and i had heard it all.
i dont know when and how, i started liking him. during this phase when i was helping his out, i was indirectly helping myself out of some crises as well. so i started liking him but i made sure that he never got to know. none of my delhi frnds knew about it, not even my bestfrnd.
i dont know how, but one day he found out and i realized there was no point of hiding it anymore and i confirmed it to him that i did like him. that day i had promised him that my feelings wud never come in b/w our frndship, and i never let it come either.
things were going fine until suddenly i dont know what happened, he started ignoring me out of the blue. i kept trying to talk to him and understand what went wrong but he refused to listen to me. i didnt know what was happening. then he wud come to me and say sorry and i like a fool wud forgive him.
this kept happening for a few months and then one day i finally heard a rumor about me. the minute i heard it, i realized that it was his work. i went upto him and confronted him about the same but he refused to reply to me.
things just started becoming worse when i finally lost my head and yelled at him and told him to be away from me.
by this time my grades had started falling and i had started shutting myself behind closed doors. my teachers realized that something was not right and they spoke to my parents about the same. i realized i was holding onto things for no reason and decided to get councelled. i started councelling but it somehow never helped and so i finally left it.
side by side that guy had started trying to talk to me and say sorry. he kept sending msgs through my frnds but i refused to reply.
then i saw that my classmates and frnds had gotten manipulated by that guy and had started to corner me. i finally realized that there was no way out of this unless i forgive him.
and i did, i forgave him 2months back for my own sake...

i will kill u bani
u didnt mke me write this dukh bhari kahani of mine just to run away.Angry
Aww she said brb shortly after you did 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC#73||CRAZY Sarunians||{IO}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: IPK..Jenny   Replies: 978   Views: 18269

IPK..Jenny 978 18269 28 December 2013 at 2:58am by arshirupa
CC#72||CRAZY Sarunians||{IO}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Author: IPK..Jenny   Replies: 945   Views: 17011

IPK..Jenny 945 17011 24 December 2013 at 7:00am by SangArshian4eva
CC#71||CRAZY Sarunians||{IO}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: IPK..Jenny   Replies: 1072   Views: 20923

IPK..Jenny 1072 20923 20 December 2013 at 8:34am by SangArshian4eva
CC#70||Crazy Sarunians||{IO}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: KamleeChhori   Replies: 1107   Views: 17631

KamleeChhori 1107 17631 15 December 2013 at 3:21pm by mubina_m19
CC #69|| CRAZY Sarunians ||{IO}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: IPK..Jenny   Replies: 1116   Views: 20123

IPK..Jenny 1116 20123 14 December 2013 at 10:12am by SangArshian4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index