Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IPK..Jenny

Awww ðŸ˜³

Hehe i was a nuisance before i was even born 😆

haha noo, i was a very good baby. after about 6 months of my birth my parents stopped making me eat or sleep. i had started doing everything on my own. my parents wud keep the food in front of me and i wud eat whatever wud go in my mouth, the rest used to lay fallen. i slept whenever i was sleepy, no matter where i was. i entertained myself but the only thing i needed was attention. 
i was a very attention seeking kid. i needed attention and everyone gave me that as well, so i was a pretty satisfied baby.😆
IPK..Jenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherrybloom1

haha noo, i was a very good baby. after about 6 months of my birth my parents stopped making me eat or sleep. i had started doing everything on my own. my parents wud keep the food in front of me and i wud eat whatever wud go in my mouth, the rest used to lay fallen. i slept whenever i was sleepy, no matter where i was. i entertained myself but the only thing i needed was attention. 
i was a very attention seeking kid. i needed attention and everyone gave me that as well, so i was a pretty satisfied baby.😆

Wow you were a good baby 

Hehe i was eating and doing most things on my own within a year  .. But i was nuisance i was a cheeky child would hide things mess about with dishes, chuck food (not mine i would et mine no matter what 😆) ... Then run around laughing 
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

Wow you were a good baby 

Hehe i was eating and doing most things on my own within a year  .. But i was nuisance i was a cheeky child would hide things mess about with dishes, chuck food (not mine i would et mine no matter what 😆) ... Then run around laughing 

hahaha awwwh i love naughty babies, they are so adorable.
so u know i had gone to US 7 years back and my baby sister was about a year old and my baby brother was about 3 years old. so she was really find of pasta but we wud never give her and my brother, when he wud eat, alot of the food wud fall. so when we used to have our meals, my sister wud go sit beneath the table and eat all the fallen food. she wud just quietly eat up the fallen food until we realized that she was missing and when we wud make her sit on our lap, she wud pick up the food from our plates, throw it on the floor and then go and eat that.
IPK..Jenny thumbnail
IPK..Jenny thumbnail

hahaha awwwh i love naughty babies, they are so adorable.
so u know i had gone to US 7 years back and my baby sister was about a year old and my baby brother was about 3 years old. so she was really find of pasta but we wud never give her and my brother, when he wud eat, alot of the food wud fall. so when we used to have our meals, my sister wud go sit beneath the table and eat all the fallen food. she wud just quietly eat up the fallen food until we realized that she was missing and when we wud make her sit on our lap, she wud pick up the food from our plates, throw it on the floor and then go and eat that.

Hehe aww bless ... When my little sis was born i was 2 and a bit and in the evenings when she was gonna have milk i always took it from mom as if taking it upstairs to her but i would sit on the stairs and drink it 😆 mom used to have to remake it and take it herself haha
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

Hehe aww bless ... When my little sis was born i was 2 and a bit and in the evenings when she was gonna have milk i always took it from mom as if taking it upstairs to her but i would sit on the stairs and drink it 😆 mom used to have to remake it and take it herself haha

haaawww😲
u bad child. u used to drink ur baby sisters milk. thats really bad jenny.
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
chal jenny, me going now!
i need to finish the chapter so i can update at night
byee
IPK..Jenny thumbnail

haaawww😲
u bad child. u used to drink ur baby sisters milk. thats really bad jenny.

Haha haan i know ... I was a bad child 
IPK..Jenny thumbnail

chal jenny, me going now!

i need to finish the chapter so i can update at night
byee

Aww okaiii ...
Byeee tc