IPK..Jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
heyy diEdited by IPK..Jenny - 10 years ago
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Bani-
well, i had this frnd who was dating another very close frnd of mine, her name is also ananya. so he really liked that girl but the girl was shifting and so they had planned on breaking up before she leaves so their frndship wud not be disturbed but then the guy refused to break up when she was leaving and that created alot of drama.
finally he let go off her because they got into loads of fights but he was in a really bad shape. clearly, he liked her alot. throughout this time, i was right there beside him, trying to make him cope up with things and help him through this. there were times he  used to call me at nights and cry and i had heard it all.
i dont know when and how, i started liking him. during this phase when i was helping his out, i was indirectly helping myself out of some crises as well. so i started liking him but i made sure that he never got to know. none of my delhi frnds knew about it, not even my bestfrnd.
i dont know how, but one day he found out and i realized there was no point of hiding it anymore and i confirmed it to him that i did like him. that day i had promised him that my feelings wud never come in b/w our frndship, and i never let it come either.
things were going fine until suddenly i dont know what happened, he started ignoring me out of the blue. i kept trying to talk to him and understand what went wrong but he refused to listen to me. i didnt know what was happening. then he wud come to me and say sorry and i like a fool wud forgive him.
this kept happening for a few months and then one day i finally heard a rumor about me. the minute i heard it, i realized that it was his work. i went upto him and confronted him about the same but he refused to reply to me.
things just started becoming worse when i finally lost my head and yelled at him and told him to be away from me.
by this time my grades had started falling and i had started shutting myself behind closed doors. my teachers realized that something was not right and they spoke to my parents about the same. i realized i was holding onto things for no reason and decided to get councelled. i started councelling but it somehow never helped and so i finally left it.
side by side that guy had started trying to talk to me and say sorry. he kept sending msgs through my frnds but i refused to reply.
then i saw that my classmates and frnds had gotten manipulated by that guy and had started to corner me. i finally realized that there was no way out of this unless i forgive him.
and i did, i forgave him 2months back for my own sake...