CC#76||CRAZY Sarunians||{IO} - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago
@rupa- u know as much as mein khud bohot practical ladki hoon. sometimes, the overflowing emotions just cant be handled. and i have no one to talk to about it. my one best frnd, i never have emotional talks with her, we just arent the type. and my other best frnd, she herself is that guys best frnd, usse mein kya batao, usse toh lagta hai that i hate that guy. ab mein kisse batao? its all just stuffed into my heart till the day comes when something bad happens and it all just resurfaces!

okay, lets just not talk about this. i dont want to create a yamuna in my room now!
Originally posted by --Hunter--

hmm dun worry tumhara ek program rakh denge shaadi mai πŸ˜†

pakka na?πŸ˜†
I'll then after the dance fata fat change into my Salwar Kameez and act like the groom's sis...going mad to the tunes of Honey Singh's raps 🀣
Maharashtrian and Punjab mix.  Ek dum Jhakaaasss 😎🀣
Originally posted by BBani

maine kaha ke agar ladki maharshtrian nahi hai toh -

*resumes dancing on khaali peeli*

i dont want to miss an opportunity to wear a maharashtrian saree and dance like Shakira πŸ˜†

u idiot. by "above msg" i meant the msg i wrote in the above comments, not someone elses comment!
Originally posted by ajoop

Maar Dala! Allah Maar Dala
*sweeps the floor with her moves like madhuri* πŸ˜†

@Ananaya: Aww that's bad. the worst thing is that those tchrs leave which are the best πŸ˜΅ and baaki are RADDI πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

ikr? saare acche teachers hamare chale gaye. yeh toh raddi teachers hai na, hum hamesha unke saath fas jaate hai, specially my english teacher. uske baare mein toh class 10 ka koi bhi baccha ek list bana sakta hai on how bad she is!
Originally posted by cherrybloom1

u idiot. by "above msg" i meant the msg i wrote in the above comments, not someone elses comment!

Oppss πŸ˜†

To Err is Human🀣

Maar Dala! Allah Maar Dala
*sweeps the floor with her moves like madhuri* πŸ˜†

chalo thank god bani mar gayi.
ab ek person less ho gaya who wants arnav!πŸ˜†

pakka na?πŸ˜†
I'll then after the dance fata fat change into my Salwar Kameez and act like the groom's sis...going mad to the tunes of Honey Singh's raps 🀣
Maharashtrian and Punjab mix.  Ek dum Jhakaaasss 😎🀣
waah tum toh abhi se hi tayari karne lagi ho🀣
still 5-6 years hain ..aache se practice karlena tab tak

@Rupa  haan toh πŸ€”
Originally posted by cherrybloom1

ikr? saare acche teachers hamare chale gaye. yeh toh raddi teachers hai na, hum hamesha unke saath fas jaate hai, specially my english teacher. uske baare mein toh class 10 ka koi bhi baccha ek list bana sakta hai on how bad she is!

And I even have a strong sense of hate towards Biased teachers, like I am not one of those who are the top 3 but I aint bad either and she'd be like..."Beta ____ come here...she is the girl...take inspiration from her" and I am like you b**ch, I'll take Ghanta inspiration from a girl who has never gone beyond the 'Bookish' knowledge she has 😑 
Ham tere bin ab reh nahii sakte
Tere bina kyaa wajood meraa
Tujhse judaa gar ho jayenge
To khud se hi ho jayenge judaa..

Kyoonki tum hii ho
Abb tum hii ho
K zindegi ab tum hee ho
Chain bhi mera dard bhii..
Merii Ashiqui ab tum hii ho..😳😳