Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Important Links for MISSION JUSTICE (Page 30)

swapno IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Made by RIdz

swapno IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
swapno IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Mamta di's advice

With a glimpse of  success let us not become too buoyant but instead let us strengthen our resolve and strategize carefully .We now have to become more vigilant and circumspect as the media focus increases . 
There are some brilliant suggestions coming forward and we must consider them carefully before proceeding .

Foremost on my list is to be vary of intrusions .I can see some signs of those who had hibernated coming forward again. We should welcome all on board as strength lies in numbers but at the same time we must be wary of disturbing the unity we have in this fledgling group. 

We must not allow anybody  to hijack the campaign short it is 'our' campaign and no one is more important than the other .All are equal and each one's contribution is welcome ..even if it was just by being present and with us throughout. That is the most important criterion ...THEIR PRESENCE WHEN WE WERE AT OUR LOWEST EBB ! I do not subscribe to the policy of hibernating when Karan needed us the most ...when we needed them the most ..they just hid behind a veil of sorrow ...or chose to give the other guy a chance !

What chance ? He is the one who should have stood behind Karan and not jumped at his 'chance ' to walk into a ready made character that was the cynosure of the nation because of Karan .It is these actors who must unite to break the strangle hold of the channels .

So please be alert about those who are now willing to be with us and were absent when we need them the most !

No offence to anyone ...just an effort to maintain democracy and keep it as the campaign by WE THE FANS OF KSG !

I think the suggestion to distribute pamphlets at road crossings is a brilliant  idea . It can be done nationwide and even globally  ( if the law of the land allows ) 
I volunteer to take on the exercise in GOA ..which Karan loves !!! 

What we need is to get a good visual for the pamphlet we will circulate .Someone who is good at putting this together can send their compositions in and then some admins who have beeen active can select the final ...we can all get print outs and proceed 

1. Compose a sticker must be brief and to the point with a great picture of KSG that will fetch eyeballs immediately .
2.Share with all of us 
3.We  delegate volunteers from each location 
4.Each volunteer gets printouts and circulates ...via newspapers distributed in their neighbourhood, friendly neighbourhood shops , outside malls and cinema halls etc, etc ! 

This should work girls !

I am ready to start in GOA !!!

Another important requirement ... 
Can we have  ONE concise post that we can forward to the media that we are trying to approach to print our story ? 

There are too many wonderful ,heartbreaking , logical ,sentimental .rational posts . 

Can we select ONE that we are all using all over the country and outside too as our clarion call ?

Please help in this ASAP as we have media now wanting our story . 

We should be unified in our common statement !

I find VashH's videos amazing . With her permission I am ready to make copies and distribute/ circulate to select audience .  
Need to check copyright violations before proceeding with this if they are already on YT and other sites !

If that is so maybe we can request  her for a new one that will be exclusive for our campaign and go ahead with that .

I can give it in the carry bag for every customer  at our store which is a high end fashion destination in Goa and has a very impressive clientle  from all over India and the globe !

Edited by swapno - 08 January 2014 at 9:42am
swapno IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Moni di's conversation with Zee
gugu maine abhi call kiya .
operator bol raha hai ki karan ab waps nahi aayga humne usse nikal diya hai .
me-hum logo ne zee tv unsubcribe kar diya hai 
o- apki marzi

gugu they just talk in very rude manner .maine bola mai unscribe kar diya hai zee .he say ok apki marji

Edited by swapno - 08 January 2014 at 10:12am
swapno IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Mamta di
We must have a rules to guide all activity . 
The first as some are pondering is to maintain the activity in this group but at the same time make it more inclusive . 

An exercise that requires careful thinking . 

I feel that chatting should be private and we should give this space a more official ( yet friendly ) feel.

Sharing e-mail ids where we are available is a good idea to increase communication between us as now with smart phones we get e-mail alerts 24x7.

FB gives you the option to have a secret Group where admins can keep a strict NO ENTRY control I have been a part of such a Group.All members are screened and invited by a few admins ...who also have the right to block and delete unwanted comments/ posts . Maybe this is a route that can be explored and we can maintain both ..this space as well as a closed door FB one .

we can start immediately with this and then there can be a second wave with a new better one ..the pamphlet ...banner ...sticker  ...whatever you call it . 
A request ..please share this one you are referring to as I am not able to get the link to it !

Can someone please upload it here again . I will get printouts and circulate immediately .

Edited by swapno - 08 January 2014 at 9:47am
swapno IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Neha's suggestion
Guys listen...pamphlets distribute karne ke liye The people who distribute newspapers (door to door) nd also d ppl who sell pprs at metro stations ...can help us.
I had a talk with one such persn at d station nd those guys were willing to gve it with newspapers nd also to d ppl passing by...wat do u guys think apart frm stckng d posters we can evn distribt it ths way 

See i live delhi ncr so d newspaper guy covers 5/10 societies but as i said earlier In NCR it wont be of much use so i'll talk to ppl sellng newspaper out side d station. The one i talked to is at Uttam nagar metro station delhi mein. (On d way to colg)
I was thinkng we need to talk to ppl at d centres ..places with max Rajiv chowk...will try nd go thr today nd see if thr r any such ppl thr. 

Edited by swapno - 08 January 2014 at 9:49am
Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
link for all the address.
princeegoyal IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hi dear sorry mujhe pta nhi tha u hv made this page...i hv made a thread pls visiti...if u feel bad let me knw.i will delete issues...i dont want to hurt anyone..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top