PaRun : One of the weakest scenes

Posted: 10 years ago
Just had the pleasure of watching Rangrasiya again and although i was eagerly awaiting Laila's dance performance, for which i am sure everyone is waiting, we got to meet Paro's husband-to-be in Varun.
Such scenes where the bride-groom anxiously waits for her husband-to-be or awaits her first chance to meet her future husband is one of the most complex yet very common scene in indian telly.

Secondly, CV's gave yet another scene where Paro meets varun with their respective friends who were teasing them.

Both the scenes were for paro to shine as a heroine is given a beautiful chance to show-case her deep emotions and expectancy for un-known future more through facial expressions and little-bit of "sharmaana" and stuff.

To my utter dis-appointment paro was quite unable to portray these emotions and was quite lacking in expressing her you know quite normal bridal emotions.

I for one expected better acting in the scene and it has left me wondering for the future of the show if the lead herself falls short.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In my opinion she was at her best in yesterday's  episode
her expression was flawless...
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its funny how I knew its your post the moment I read the title of this post! To each his/her own, but I believe the scene where Paro sees Varun is one of those beautiful scenes, simply for its subtlety! Sanaya was amazing in that scene! Going by the general opinion of the forum, the majority are happy with that scene! There are people who don't like it! That's not a problem! Some like something, some don't! I liked the scene, a lot! Well, I am pretty sure Saurabh Tiwari knew what he was doing when he cast Sanaya Irani as the female lead in his magnum opus of a project, spending so much of the channel's money! They believe in Sanaya's acting skills! I, for one see potential in this show, because of the competence that the cast & the rest of the team has shown! I think the show, its team are on the right track!
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
highly   I*G*N*O*R*E*D🥱

same  kind  of  posts  everday, not  interested  now🥱

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I respect your opinion.
In my opinion she was amazing and I just loved her<3
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Not agree with you. ..sanaya is just amazing in every scene.loving her tooo much.
McNinja thumbnail

I would understand your worry, if we were talking about a newbie actor. But you've got a seasoned cast that has shown they can act. I wouldn't worry too much about the show as far as the acting department goes, worry about the story if you must worry. I'm liking the acting chops of these people so far...even this Varun dude was decent in his cutesy, doe-eyed way ðŸ˜›

But I don't need to tell you all this, you're a master observe isn't it? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for helping to increase Forum activity. 😊
Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i  think  for  the  TM,  making  love   is  the  best  scene  he  have  seen  soo  far ðŸ˜†  that's  why  cant  digest  scenes  like  marriage  
ipktouch thumbnail
when u guys interested in her sexy attire n costumes of paro u wud forget to watch her acting skills...lol..least bothered..she was improving n improvising well...Keep rocking sunny...